Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Final Fantasy - War of Lucifer

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Final Fantasy - War of Lucifer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 pm

On every world inhabited by intelligent beings, there are at least four Elemental Crystals with extreme powers. Usually, they are the causes of war, religions, philosophies and even the creation of supernatural beings that mortals worship. There was once a great war in the sky that brought itself here to Kalina. In Kalina, named after the first world Monarch, the Empress Kalina, the magicians, clergy and knighthood all united to defend themselves against the incoming extraterrestrial threat, calling themselves, Shinra. It was Kalina's understanding that the Lunarians were being invaded by Shinra so that they could absorb their alien cells into their martial genepool, adding great psychic powers to their already considerable talents.

(OOC: I haven't had any contact with Final Fantasy VII other than playing the game. If SOLDIERS have psychic powers, I don't know it. I know that they are supersoldiers.)

Now, the battle ceases between the underpopulated Lunarians, the magically inclined Kalinans, and the super human and numerous SOLDIERS. It has been thirty years since the war began. After an assault by six great heroes known as Gi (Black Belt), Chu (Thief), Jacob (Red Mage), Geoffrey (Black Mage), Sonya (White Mage), and Daniel (Fighter), and with cooperation from an organization known as Avalanche, the Warriors of Light turned the great Weapons that Shinra built using secret Materia crystals to manipulate the Life Stream against them.

Kalina has had visions of a new war. A great and terrible war between many worlds. Visions of two beings called Chaos and Cosmos fighting eachother haunt her nights. One word keeps appearing in her mind over and over, "Sin" "Sin" "Sin". The Six Heroes are on a journey to the other worlds in an attempt to discover a cure to her nightmares. If they do not hurry, the Empress will go insane.

Edit:
Character Sheet:
Class:
Personality:
Brief Bio: Can be short or as long as any Final Fantasy plot/character back ground.
Last edited by TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSource
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Final Fantasy - War of Lucifer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:18 pm

sounds intresting, im in.
The perfect world is one where there is no one to wage war or to commit sin,and is ruled by no one, for it is human nature to wage war for power, to commit sin for pleasure, to rule for control
Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)Read and Rate!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Wonderful. . . I need to post this in Interest CHeck. Don't I? :)

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm game...where are the signups?
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:54 pm

In the Role Players Wanted thread. :)

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 pm

I'm interested, but I have a few questions.
What's the literacy requirement?
Do we fill character slots of the pre-made characters, or make skeletons for them?
And, when do we start?
"I trust that your minds are developed enough to take no offense at these things. If not, well, I'm better than you, aren't I?"-Jhonen Vasquez

Inerio
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:56 pm

I edited the OP to include character sheets.

And the game is always recruiting.

Edit-
I missed your question. The game will start once we get four players, but we will always recruit.
The literacy requirement is plain coherency. If the post makes sense, then it is a good post.

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Can i be the white mage?

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Ah, no, you can be A white mage! :)

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:26 pm

in the skelton what do you mean by Character sheet?

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Lol sorry i read something wrong. I thought those where the characters you were needing up there... lol.
anywho i have a question. In sign ups it directs me here to sign up... where exactly are you wanting us to sign up?

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 pm

The character sheet would like this for Cloud:

Name: Cloud Strife
Class: SOLDIER
Personality: Courageous, brooding and strong willed
Bio Data:
When he was a child he wanted to become a SOLDIER. He failed training and instead found himself stuck in the role of a nameless mook. Fortunately, or rather unfortunately, Cloud's village was burned to the ground by an insane Sephiroth, and Cloud followed him to Jenova, saving Tiffa from Sephiroth's murderous intent. Cloud suffered from mental problems after this.

Fast Forward to present day, Cloud is a little older, but he looks the same, due to being a SOLDIER. Cloud helped the six heroes overthrow Shinra.

blondegamer wrote:Lol sorry i read something wrong. I thought those where the characters you were needing up there... lol.
anywho i have a question. In sign ups it directs me here to sign up... where exactly are you wanting us to sign up?

Sign up at the Role Player Wanted section. I have a replica of this thread there. I got confused about where to put things at. :)

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:33 pm

ok. i more question, would you like us to use chars from final fantasy or ones we make up?

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:35 pm

I would prefer ones you make up. . . :)
But, if we have a lot of players you could switch to a character that exists in the games and just keep your made up character for back up.

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 pm

will our heros know each other?

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Well, I think we'll need to decide which Final Fantasy world we'll be from. I don't know much about FFVII beyond the first game, and I havne't got far in Spira from FFX. I haven't finished FFIX, although I got very close to it. Etcetera.

If we start in a planet with certain characters, and the same general setting from one FF, probably. But if we meet from different worlds, we should probably not know eachother.

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Alright, and do we need to make one of the one's you said up there in the first post, Ie, Chu the Theif or Sonya the white mage?

Inerio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:56 pm

No. Those are NPCs.

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Alright then, I'll get around to making a profile.
Oh, here's another one. Yeah, I know, the questions are getting annoying. How many character can we have? Just for future reference.

Inerio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSource on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Uh, well, some Final Fantasy games have areas where you can drop off characters and pick characters up. How about you make up just one or two for now. But you can make a total of, say five, in honor of Final Fantasy IV. . .

TheSource
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!