Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Locked.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Locked.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Just something fun and interesting. The plot is open, I like fantasy and anime ish stuff, but I love doing new and interesting ideas. Let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a 1x1 romance RP via e-mail.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:40 am

what gender would you be playing?
The perfect world is one where there is no one to wage war or to commit sin,and is ruled by no one, for it is human nature to wage war for power, to commit sin for pleasure, to rule for control
Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)Read and Rate!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 pm

I'm interested in doing this just shoot me an email at CBoughton2008@gmail.com and please tell me who you are (your name on here ) as the subject so I don't delete it

Thanks to Angel_of_music

Isis
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Cloud_Homewood wrote:what gender would you be playing?

I can play any gender

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Preacher of peaches on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:05 pm

I know this is rather vague, but I'd kind of like to a do a sort of double subversion of the typical love triangle. Let's say person A has crush on person B, but thinks that person C also wants person B. But this is all in A's head. In reality, both B and C are interested in A. Additionally, if say A and C are men and C is a woman, C can either become a third wheel as A and B’s mutual admiration becomes noticeable to on another or C can become a valid Choice for A if be is bi and things go back around into to being standard fare. In either case, if one would not be a mutual character, obviously one of use would have to use two characters, though when minor character are considered, this probally would not be a big deal at all.

Edit: Removed

Preacher of peaches
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey, I'd be interested if you would be willing to play a male. ^-^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetest Insults on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:28 pm

If you can play male, I'm willing to.

Edit: Removed.
<3 I'll give you the sweetest insults, darling.

Sweetest Insults
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Just wanted to say that there are still positions open for 1 on 1. Let me know and I will try to get back with you. If I haven't I didn't mean to ignore you just resend something and I will get back ahold of you.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 pm

well i play both a female and a male character. so which ever of the genders you play well with i will do the other.

Edit: Removed.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baobab on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:37 pm

I'll rp with you, if you would like.

What kinds of anime do you rp?

Baobab
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomadYo on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm definitely interested :O
Any of you are welcome to email me too. I can RP any gender, pairing type, etc.

NomadYo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey all, I am still looking and if you prefer it over pm on here I am just as open than. Let me know my genre's haven't changed much, but my writing capabilities have increased.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken_Freak on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:00 am

if you are still looking for someone to RP with, I'm pretty flexible with themes and roles and such. hope to hear from you soon :)

Forsaken_Freak
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Locked.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:02 am

This thread is in the wrong forum, and is breaking the rules outlined for the Interest Check forum. In addition, it is several years old.

As such, it is being locked. Please remember that we do not allow off-site recruiting.

- Modesty,
RoleplayGateway Global Moderator.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!