Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I'm going home...

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

I'm going home...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Name: Lauren Niceforo ( LA is her Nickname)
Appearance: http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v75/154/27/35108432/n35108432_31015173_677.jpg
Personality: High maintenance, happy all the time, loves shopping, tanning, going out with friends, spending time with family, when she has time to fly them out to a hotel or resort for the weekend. Always smiling, popular and can make friends with anyone. Her music started out with just her voice and guitar but was slowly changed to conform for the radio.

Name: Joel Miles
Appearance: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g216/ ... C00249.jpg
Personality: He is gorgeous but low maintenance, works on his father's farm, is a momma's boy the typical country guy. He never went to college but got a full time job working on the farm, to continue the family legacy. When they were younger Lauren and Alex always talked about doing it together but as they got older, she changed while he stayed the same trying to pick up the slack of her irresponsibility. He was bummed when Lauren left and some girls say he still loves her, he's currently not seeing anyone.

Lauren Niceforo was always the most popular girl in California, Missouri; she had the best friend, the cute boyfriend, family, anything anyone could ever ask for but Lauren always wanted more, she wanted to get out of Missouri. She wanted to move to Los Angeles, or New York, some big city and never look back, never talk to anyone ever again. She always vowed if she had the chance she would. At first when she started singing and playing guitar she was still close with everyone, her relationship was the best it ever could be with her boyfriend and her and her best friend spent the most time together they ever had.

That all changed a few weeks before graduation. She was offered a small recording contract. She was to move to LA, work with a record label and release her album. In all honesty she was just another pretty face to the record labels to make money off of but who'd have known she'd have 4 number one hits in one year, a record for anyone her age. She was blowing up and becoming a household name, performing every night and living her dream. She hadn't made a phone call home in months.

1 year and 3 months into her fame, the tabloids produced a picture of her, coming out of a club, hanging over the arm of two random guys. It was the final straw for her mother and she demanded that Lauren came home. Lauren refused so her mother went to LA. She decided she would now follow her around, manage her basically. When she decided Lauren had had enough she sent her straight home, her mother staying to make sure her daughter's career wasn't destroyed.

It's now summer in Missouri; california, missouri to be exact, a small town of 4500, maybe a few less, the small town where everyone knows everyone and you went to school with the same people your whole life. Lauren is expected to show her parents she can still live like a normal person, not a rock junkie who parties every night but she doesn't even know if she can. She goes back to her boyfriend, hoping he'll help her get through it although he hasn't seen her in almost a year and a half, hasn't called him, and only sent him a teeshirt signed.

will he accept her back and help her to keep her fame? will her style change? will she go back to LA?

I'm willing to play either the guy or the girl in this but I'm really interested...
THIS IS A PRIVATE ROLEPLAY BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE!!!
RULES:
1. no sex etc due to rpg's rules
2. post to at least fill the green box, a few one liners every once in a while is okay but not every time.
3. post at least once a day.

If interested i've made up some basic frames for character sheets leave a comment here.
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: I'm going home...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 am

I'm keen to play the girl =) Snobby and rich characters are so much fun. haha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I'm going home...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 am

Hello, all! Is this an advertisement to an RP that already exists, or are you looking for players so that you can start it!

If this is a roleplay that already exists, please add a link to this post so that people can go check it out.

If the roleplay has not been created yet, then it belongs in the Interest Checks forum, the place where GMs go to gather resources before embarking on their storytelling journey.

No big deal, just a housekeeping issue.

Cheers!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!