Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A naruto roleplay interest check

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A naruto roleplay interest check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:02 am

OOC: post685141.html#p685141

thought I would post an interest check before I waste my time. Anyway, I have an idea for a naruto roleplay. There are no canon's allowed except for a few exceptions, and I would ask for literate roleplayers only.

Here is a short sypnosis of the story:

Set a few years after Momochi Zabuza leaves the Hidden Mist village (roughly the series start I guess). Tomoshibi was a member of the seven swordsmen of the hidden mist, who after his village and country began to collapse, left the village to follow his own ends. Shortly after making some progress, he began to be hunted by shinobi of all nations for a reason that seemed unclear. He was an S-Rank criminal however the amount of ninja on his tail from so many nations and villages was too many for a simple hunt. He was being chased for another reason, and he is beginning to want to know what that reason is. Will you be his ally or enemy?

----

So, is anyone interested?
Last edited by Nevan on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: A naruto roleplay interest check (no canons allowed >.>)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma_Nems on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:42 am

I'm very interested, are you looking for a profile of actual Naruto characters? If so I will do out a brief profile of Temari Sabaku, as she is my favourite!

Or are you just looking for characters developed by a person i.e. any character they choose that fits the role?

Naruto is one of my favourite animes - and Zabuza definitely was one of my favourite characters.
'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emma_Nems
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 am

Well. I would prefer to not have Canons, but who knows, we'll see

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveRebel on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:08 am

Im Down For This :D
Click My Boys !
Image Image

LoveRebel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A naruto roleplay interest check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 am

Awesome, that's two people. I have made a change, seeing as after thinking about it I don't see anything wrong. I will allow certain canon characters, but I still want a biography for them.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveRebel on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:59 am

Cool
Im Gonna Create A Character From Scratch.

LoveRebel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 pm

That's good, I would preffer people to do that ^^

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!