Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

[Interest Check] Jeunne Sorcellerie

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

[Interest Check] Jeunne Sorcellerie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DĂ€monmensch on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Setting: Zauberei
A castle hidden in the mountains of Salbei, a densely forested island.
Time Period: A medieval era
Theme: Gothic

This is a tale recorded by a few of the students at Zauberei, a school for young sorcerers, wizards, and mages alike. Primarily male students, however within recent years female students have begun to be accepted. There are five separate guilds within the school. Students are separated by their strengths. There are those who dwell in curative magic, they reside in the Heilig Guild. Those in the Dunkel Guild deal with destructive magic. The summoners are apart of the Tier Guild. The enfeeblers live within the Schmerz Guild. And those who wield supportive magic are apart of the Verteidigung Guild. Despite being separated members of each guild do learn aspects within the others. However their main focus is within their own guild's strengths. This school of magic is open to human students only.

---------------------

This is just the interest check topic. If I find enough people seem to be interested I will create the OOC and allow for people to join, as well as some more details.

Jeunne Sorcellerie: A place where magic and war mesh together. Enroll today. [OOC]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DĂ€monmensch
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [Interest Check] Jeunne Sorcellerie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Yes this sounds really interesting

I would join :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:20 pm

It sounds interesting enough to give it a go. But, my only questions are what would the roleplay be revolving around... er, What is the goal of the characters? O:

Kevah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DĂ€monmensch on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:41 pm

For the most part it will sorta be a cross between Hogwarts and SEE-D from FFVIII. Where young witches and warlocks come to learn magic and improve their skills and some of the older children get a chance to go on missions for their guilds. So basicly they go to class fist and then eventually misc missions and quests get brought before them to challenge them. Also once they become a memebr of a guild, they are a member of that guild for life, even after graduation.

DĂ€monmensch
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Hogwarts I understand, I've never heard of the second. Is that a problem? D:
Oh okay, I understand then. c:
Then we'll all be interacting and such, all goood. I'm still interested. xD

Kevah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DĂ€monmensch on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:45 pm

See-D was basically a military mercenary for hire guild that the entire game of FFVIII revolved around. Young men and women would attend military training exercises and hope they get accepted by See-D. If they were they became one of the company's many mercenaries. It had a few sub-branches,but for our purposes here that's all that is really needed to be known about them.

DĂ€monmensch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Ah okay. o:

That sounds exciting, and I like the fact that we'll be humans.
I just hope everyone will stick to their word when they say they'll be joining/interested. I've had my fair share of dead roleplays. D:

Kevah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazz on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 pm

If you make this RP, and add a decent back-story to the school; I would join.

Cazz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DĂ€monmensch on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:17 pm

I apologize for taking so long with this... I know it's a month later but a whole bunch of stuff began happening right after another and I knew I couldn't give you guys the attention this roleplay would need, so I decided to hold off on it until things calmed down again. If people are still interested in this topic for a roleplay I would be happy to get it started right away. If not, I understand completely.

DĂ€monmensch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby withoutfail on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm game! Since I'm a huge fan of magic schools, and yours sounds intriguing.

withoutfail
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverxwolf on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm totally interested!
This sounds awesome.
“You seem to be drowning twice,” said Hermione. “Oh, am I?” said Ron peering down at his predictions. “I'd better change one of them to getting trampled by a rampaging Hippogriff.”
Divination, the Class of BS

silverxwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DĂ€monmensch on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:02 pm

The OOC topic is up... You can find it here.

I included more of a back story but if you have any questions feel free to ask them.

DĂ€monmensch
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!