Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Suspensful School RP, The Document

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Suspensful School RP, The Document

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Lord of Chaos on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Would anyone be interested?
We will start as teenagers, in a school called Edison High School, (Guess where the name came from...) and a horrific twist happens: a classmate/friend (you decide) gets assassinated by a sniper. We're all a circle of friends, so we all know each other, even though not everyone is friends with everyone in the group. We don't know any reason why he would be assassinated by someone paid as highly as a sniper. We go through all of his belongings in his bag and locker, and find something that would lead to him getting assassinated (I'll let a poster decide), and start an investigation, involving fights, death of family/NPCs, etc.
Last edited by True Lord of Chaos on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True Lord of Chaos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Suspensful School RP, anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Ill join sound really fun :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Lord of Chaos on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm

This will probably be much better then my West Coast Invasion one that's pulling no posts.

EDIT: This is inspired by the political suspense novels by Brad Meltzer

EDIT2.0: Oh, and does anyone have a good title for it?
Last edited by True Lord of Chaos on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

True Lord of Chaos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Go on then, i will do it... :)
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Lord of Chaos on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Well, since on Revora I'm notorious for starting RP's, being a crappy moderator, then getting it taken away from me like a kid from a drunk crack addict, I'm gonna need a co-owner. Anyone wanna be that co-owner? It'll be fun... :P

True Lord of Chaos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 pm

I'll try it out, I might help out with being a Co-owner.
I have an idea as to how this group of friends gets a member of their little circle murdered.

Maybe you could call the roleplay 'Trust No One'
Red Factioooon!

Eastep
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Lord of Chaos on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 pm

I think the title could be The Hacker's Been Hacked or something, because I think the dead kid could be a hacker. If he's a hacker and hacked someone that then wanted him dead, that could work. What's your idea?

And, sure, you can be Co-owner.

True Lord of Chaos
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!