Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heaven VS Hell (Under Construction/Intrest Check)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Heaven VS Hell (Under Construction/Intrest Check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 am

i am redoing this. So mods you can erase the previous one. I want this to catch on rather quick if possible and will be doing major changes to this. Changes can and will be made. All ideas are welcome

War... Among the cosmos, Moon, Sun. Alternate dimensions Sieges among the 7 ascensions of Heaven and pushback’s in the fiery pits of 7 levels of Hell.

The main idea would be that Hell is beginning to send "Agents"-humans recruited by hell and have begun to take initiative to try to take back heaven and claim earth as their own. And of course they don't just burst from hell and fly upwards they have taken to using different portals to different dimensions to try and corner heaven.

With Earth, however they are taking to direct approach and killing everything in their way to establish a base on Earth. This would be where the human race would step in and try and push the demons and so forth back.

Meanwhile... heaven and its leader, (they are known as The Light and The Dark) are beginning to send their solders to fight and stop their evil

-being as though I have limited access to the internet I will be appointing an assistant to take over when I cannot be on. That way the rp begins to flourish-

Assistant: Makokam

Main Characters will be put as they are made.

Light Ranks:

Arch Angel- the Pride of heaven. These warriors have lived for ages and are unnaturally strong. (Warrior role.)

Seraphim- The mages of the upper world, they can weave magic to unprecedented levels. (Mage role.)

Guardian Angel- The assassins beings of the upper world often found carrying a magic short blade the warriors would gut you open before you saw them. (Assassins role)

Equipment/Powers:
Archangels have access to Flight ***Electro kinesis (Add more?)
Seraphim’s has access to elemental magic and everything in between
Guardian angels has access to *Telekinesis, **PyroKinesis,

*the ability to move object without psychically touching them
**the Ability to generate and control fire and fire sources gas, heat Etc...
***the ability to generate and control electricity and electric sources

Human Ranks:

Lieutenant - the battle hardened warriors of the bright shining land the is America. In the service for many years they have their weapon and survival skills sharpened.

General-

Private-

Human powers? (Need help with Makokam)

Other Light Allies
Any Good God/ddess (needs work)

Dark Army:

Arch-Demon-

Demon-

Lesser Demon-

Other Dark Allies

(Need help)

And adding Aliens somewhere in the mix.

WANNA JOIN?
(Should things be added her?)
Name:
Species:
Power:
Alignment:
Weapons:
Image:
History:

Comments thus Far:

your template seems incredibly limited.
I feel like you should be able to play as normal human and military, or a civilian with powers, or perhaps both, and that you could be on either side. Though, I suppose that you could be Evil-Military-W/Powers only if you when rogue... since if you were an evil general you could just command your human forces... which would be awesome. In fact, that could be the power of the evil general; mind control: convince those under his command that they're not fighting for evil.
Also, since you listed "space", alien races should be allowed.
(This just has so much potential for epicenes’ it’s making me drool.)
But we should probably limit the battle field to earth, since having it on other planets would require world creation and people to agree to playing as other races....not that it's not doable, it'd just simplify things to not.
I really think I want that assistant job.

Anyway. I have a character that might work pretty well in this world, since his very existence is due to a sort of chess match between heaven and hell. He's very powerful though. But I think we can work with this...
Okay, now I'm seeing the military fighting infernomancers (a la Dominc Deegan)...
Assistant or not, I really want to talk to you about this. This could be awesome.

Oh, since I brought up infernomancers, the character that I mentioned earlier would most easily fall under that class.

So yeah...Humans, aliens, demons, and angels all fight a massive war. That's what I thought of when I read the first line of your post, TheGoddessReborn. Do that, and I'm in like flynn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!