Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shifting Shadows (ninja school rp NOT naruto)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Shifting Shadows (ninja school rp NOT naruto)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello to all who seem interested in this. I am currently working on a ninja school rp, it will NOT be based naruto, probably more along the lines of a tenchu or ninja gaiden base. I will make the OOC whether people respond to this or not, I am just doing this in case people want to ask questions or just give ideas/thoughts. The story and things are still under construction, nothing is set in stone; so if you want to know something or think I should add something just post here.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Shifting Shadows (ninja school rp NOT naruto)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Will there be ninja magic and stuff?

If someone wants to be a ninja-tutor at this 'school', will they have to know the hand seals? :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:02 pm

there will be magic, but I was thinking of keeping it simple with element manipulation

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:35 pm

If you do make it, could i be the student that just epically fails at everything?
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Why would you want to be that character?

Oh wait, it's you. Of course.

Don't waste your time jake, he wants SERIOUS players.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:51 pm

what, i was going to have them as a serious person, it means i can show progression,i never thought you would be mean to mean to me GhaKha, i am upset now. thanks. i dont suppose you want me anyway, no one in life does now.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm

I am looking for moderate rpers...I am a serious one, but my schedule is always changing so I dont want to come back to 3 new pages of posts but at the same time I dont want people posting once a week

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Do you see what I mean, he's been like this for months now. It's so annoying.

Seriously Jake, chill out dude.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Guys turn down the drama will ya!
Anyways I have definet interest in this rp. Wouldn't magic make it seem more naruto-ish?

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 pm

just forget it, i have had a rough time these past few months, and today was a bad day, dont worry Gha, i wont be joining this RP

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:11 pm

thanks Lee and yea lets stick to topic here, I really dont care about side talk but there are other places for that...and I'm sorry to here that Jake, you are still welcome to join though...

Lee: Yea I was thinking about that, but there hasn't been one show/game where ninjas didn't poses some type of magic so I figure why not? Nothing major though, just little things based on the elements, combat will be mostly skilled based. So with that said text fighting skills will be appreciated in this RP

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comanchesamurai on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:33 pm

I'd like to be cast if you think My character can be used for this rp.

comanchesamurai
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!