Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Alice Acadamy

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Gakuen Alice Acadamy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey I was just kinda wondering if anyone wanted to do a gakuen alice based roleplay, for those of you who don't know what Gakuen alice is it's practicaly a school for the gifted run by the government. Everyone has a different power, from talking to animals to persuasion and even inventing odd gadgets. They go to this school to learn how to control there powers and to develope them even more...

Well thats about it if any1 has ideas they are more then welcome
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Gakuen Alice Acadamy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 pm

I DO! I love Gakuen Alice ^^ :3
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 pm

yay i have one person already ...spread the word please! =3

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 pm

I've never seen Gakuen Alice,but I'm looking up something from Manga right now.I'd also like to reserve the power of laws of physics violator.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:09 pm

physics violator....umm you can have it but explain please

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm

OMYGOSHH,, I am so in ! xD I love gakuen alice. . .I'd prefer non canon , just because I was never good at following characters' personalities very well. . .anyway I'd love to join if you made one and I could always brainstorm plot ideas too.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:16 pm

yay! of course your in

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Never seen it, but I'm in!! x] I love the idea!! X3
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 pm

*claws into the room through a wall* XD don't ask and I'm so IN!!!! *spazzes out* XD

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 pm

sweet^^

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Well my character doesn't exactly follow the laws of this universe.He can make a car that runs on bioelectricity.Use math to jump across planets.Design and create things that truly show that the "Physics is my bitch" T-shirt that I'm planning on giving him is absolutely right.That's not to say that he can make his own laws,he follows a different set of laws.Ones that are much,much more lenient.

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 pm

I've never heard of it either XD but that sounds like a REALLY cool idea, I'm in!! d(^w^)b
ImageImageImageImage

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Oh! I love gakuen alice! I'm in too! ^^
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm

sweet I'll start the OOC 2moorw..I have alot of hw T^T

OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/gakuen-alice-acadamy-t30033.html

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Oooh~! :D The OOC!!! *runs off to look at it* YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:42 am

gakuen-alice-acadamy-t30033.html here you go people go go go xD

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 pm

never saw it but im there lol n im going!

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!