Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom Hearts, Rise of the Soulless {poking for interest}

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: Kingdom Hearts, Rise of the Soulless {poking for interest}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 pm

-waves-
Interested! (:
I'll be a spell caster for the good side. And then if you need another Souless later, I could try being a baddie - though i kinda suck majorly at that. n_n;

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

I'll take anything you can provide. ^^ Now we're gettin' some good guys! Always a good thing to have both teams. ^^ I'm heading out to a concert in a little bit, so check back later for updates. If we get a few more people in the interest, I'll have the board open sooner rather than later. ^^ Recruit if ya wish!
"Emergency joke: Two guys... walked into a pub... and they completely redecorated it, it was brilliant ~Eddie Izzard"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kita-go-nyaa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Oh yeah I'm sooooo in as long as can be one of the keyblader male please I have my idea for one set up and everything....only question I need to know can they duel weld?...also what would you think of one of the keyblader was once a organization member but met up with his heartless self and the fused back together but in doing so kept some of the nobodies and heartless's powers?....many the disappearing into shadows and using the power of darkness like riku in a way.
"You should never talk behind someone's back for you never know what they might do behind yours." -ME

Yami Kilmore
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 pm

If I am to make a Soulless, can it be the lines of 'Psychotic' or insane? And is the IC up?
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kita-go-nyaa on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Yami: You may have the Keybearer slot. And yes, you may twin-wield if you'd like, so long as you collect the Keychains properly. You'll have access to the Kingdom Key and possibly the Keychain of your world of origin to start. The second half is a little... how to put this... ill-advised for the start of the RP. If you can work it in {if the RP lasts long enough to provide the opportunity as well} you can spend time as a Nobody- there can be a new Organization forming, but the Society may largely over-shadow it- and reform to become human once more. The only problems I have with you starting out that way are a) it's been over two-hundred years since the Organization was defeated, so you couldn't use cannons or the Organization itself, and b) it over-powers the Keybearer at the start of the RP, where it's supposed to be the development of your power throughout and c) the ability to transfer through shadows negates your need for a supporting party and Gummi Ship problems. ^^; Those are always rather entertaining.

Free: Psychosis is alright, but try and narrow it down to something very specific... something like 'the feeling of being watched'=paranoia, 'the feeling that many other people are are around you'=schizophrenia, 'the feeling of the urge to kill'=homicidia, etc, etc. Just general 'crazy' isn't quite an emotion, but more of a state of being.

Notice: The IC thread and OOC thread with character sheets will be up tomorrow morning!

Kita-go-nyaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:54 am

KK. I gotcha. I got a good plan for my guy.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kita-go-nyaa on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:48 am

OOC: kingdom-hearts-rise-the-soulless-ooc-t30208.html
IC: post844284.html#p844284

Have at it guys! I've got class to go to now. ^^;

Kita-go-nyaa
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!