Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Road Trip!?{Interest check/Different versions help choose!}

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Road Trip!?{Interest check/Different versions help choose!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Well as you can already guess the main thing about it is a road trip.{Very basic part}
I'm thinking four best/close friends.{Two boys, two girls} all decide to go on a road trip, since their school is going to be closed for like three months. {Lets say their was an incident in the Chem labs that caused an explosion and dispersed a harmful gas that had contaminated the school building. So now they are all waiting for the school to be fixed and decontaminated....Yes very specific and reasonable enough, for them to have no school in October, right?} Anyway's~ A character {Most likely mine} Decided they should take advantage of this and her parents Van, to go on a Road trip! Also they probably wanted do this since they might be going on to Collage/The university, after that year.

Okay, now the versions of this, that differs each.

1] After a while they stumble into the sights of a murder cell. {It's like a group of people who take enjoyment in killing others} and the MC decides they seem like good targets, but they soon find that they picked the wrong people to try to kill.

2] Kind of like one except it's a cult

1,A] Basic idea of 1, but they can have psychic powers.

2,B] The cults religion speaks of Psychic being like demons and impure humans, or sacrificial lambs.

Yeahhhhh....I'm in a complete Halloween/October mood. ^_^;

In all my RP's their is always romance but I always have a taste for action too. I'm an odd girl that way.

Also I hate one lining so anyone who joins {If I make this} I ask that they write at lest 160 or 200 words.

So any comments, questions or input is deeply loved and appreciated!
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Road Trip!?{Interest check/Different versions help choose!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:58 pm

I like 2B.Physics murdering powers GO!
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 pm

I agree, 2B sounds like a good time!

fictionata
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:15 pm

I personally like 1A and 2.
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

I also like 1A and 2.

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

I like 1A and 2.
I keep lying to myself
To tell myself it's okay
And that everything will be all right
But deep inside
I'm tearing up
'Cause I know it's not true.

Lady Valkyrie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:35 pm

My favorite is 1, hands down.

Though, I'd be willing to work with any of them. I really like this idea, so when you start an OOC for this, I'd love to join! :) (I'd say, reserve me a spot, but thats kinda rude... XD)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxlind on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm

i like them, if you want a bad guy i'll be there, i don't particuarly have a fav, but i do like 1a and 1
This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune - often the surfeit of our own behavior - we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars; as if we were villains by necessity, fools by heavenly compulsion, knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical predominance,drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence.

~William Shakespeare

Toxlind
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!