Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto Role-Play, Anybody?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Naruto Role-Play, Anybody?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Alright, so I, for one, have been craving a good old Naruto role-play for a while now, but I haven't seen any on this forum. Well, aside from the ones that have died.. But those aren't exactly... alive, are they?

I have a half-formed idea, right now. A Naruto High School role-play. I dunno if anyone would think that this is childish, but, whatever. It's something I'd really like to do, without being dragged down by the people on Gaia that seem to have lost their sense of grammar.

So, if I were to make this role-play, would anyone honestly be interested in joining? I really hope so!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Naruto Role-Play, Anybody?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm

I would be! I was a member of the long running 'Ninja Academy' on Runescape forums, which was probably one of the most succesfull Naruto high school style roleplays out there. I'd definately be interested in joining, if just for old times sake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Im completely in I love these roleplays but there's never any good ones anymore.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Ah, I've missed Naruto rp to be honest. -happy- Yeah, I'm definately up for one! And highschool Naruto is a nice switch from the typical: So Orochimaru is attacking Konoha AGAIN theme. I've never played one of these, so I am interested in seeing how it will pan out. ^_-

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Ah, amazing! I honestly didn't think I'd get any responses, but I have! : )

Well, I'll set it up soon, probably by tomorrow, since I have to do a few things tonight. Honestly, school sucks sometimes.

Haha, Rend; Yeah, that is getting on my nerves. But I'm totally getting fed up with the Naruto chatrooms on GaiaOnline. I mean, come on. Can't people type out situations anymore?

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm

I knoooow! So friggin lazy! I think they are doing it more and more often because they feel that because everyone knows what the characters look like that they can get away with not describing them. -eyeroll- Heck, describing Naruto's actions not to mention the other characters is one of the funnest part of rping the series!

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Here it is;; konoha-north-high-ooc-t31334.html
Well, there the OOC, is, anyway. ^-^

EXACTLY, Rend! Gah, I'm so lucky to have found this website!

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!