Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bleach\Naruto hybrid

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Bleach\Naruto hybrid

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zivko on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Hello every one!
I have this idea, and if you ask me, i think it is a rather jolly good one too! ^_^ I am a bit of a scatter brain so please let me try and put my wonderful idea into words.

My inspiration: Bleach & Naruto

Type of play: mostly team style of combat. (soo all you trigger happy action fans this is just up your alley!)

Setting: fantisy medieval (no guns or strong technology)

The idea is to blend the two worlds together to create a unique original world, heavily influenced by the two anime's.

We would have our zonpactoes(?) and various other weapons such as the wire, exploding notes and shuriken(?). We would be a single unit with in a squad. Our specialty would be infiltration and extermination.

Our unit would go beyound enemy lines and just bring hell to the enemy.

I would need about three other players. The unit has its three main Ninjas with its leader.

I think the jutus will allowed being as both of them have magic.

Any inputs would be nice. As well as any one with an interest will be nice to know so I know if I should make this or not. Thank you!
Image[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth

Help me raise him, please! To feed him click on him.
I am the King of Kings. The original Savage Knight, not your prince charming, nor your knight in shining armor. I am simply me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zivko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Bleach\Naruto hybrid

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:22 am

I'm a huge fan of Bleach, but not of Naruto. But this might be interesting.

It's Zanpakuto by the way. =]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Well, Meph, since we're speaking in English, it's Soul Slayer lol. But if you're Japanese, it's Zanpakutou, or Zanpacutou, Or jkfjekhfks because they don't use roman characters anyway. Tehhehe.

Anyways, I'd like to join this if it ever gets start. If done properly with a strong team, it could turn into a really great thing.
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Or, because over translations are lame, it's just Zanpakuto. It's said this way in the English translation of the manga and anime. Have you ever wondered why Inu Yasha is so damned annoying? One reason is because there is gratuitous repetition of an English translated Japanese phrase which sounds awkward in English. Some things just need to be left in their original language.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Or maybe you're just a weeaboo who can't accept that it's 'Soul Slayer' in English lol.

And I never watch Inuyasha. Not a huge anime fan. Just Bleach/Gantz/Fma/and DB. :) Havn't found anything else thats actually any good.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:02 pm

You only know it as soul slayer from some fan sub. Doesn't mean it's the way it's supposed to be. It sounds lame saying Soul Slayer all the time.

Why does it have to be me who can't accept the "truth?" Why can't it be you, hm?

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zivko on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 am

Okay sorry for the delay I feel terribly sick... That's what I get for dating a nurse lol. Anyways yeah great to see you guys like the idea. Now that I have stopped up chucking I'll make a character profile sheet & post mine some time tonight. Is there any questions?

Zivko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zivko on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 am

[input image here]

~~~~Bio Information~~~~

~~Archetype ~~
|Full Name|
|Alias/Nickname|
|Affiliation|

|Race|
|Nationality|
|Sex|
|Age|
|Date Of Birth|
|Place Of Birth|
|Date Of Death|
|Place Of Death|

~~Appearance~~
|Height|
|Weight|
|Physique|
|Skin tone|
|Eye color|
|Hair color|
-Length:
-Style:

~~Combat profile~~

|Rank| Jonin (naruto influenced think lieutenant as ANBU and Captains Kages. We should eventually get up their but I think by that time we will call them by their seats. ... Maybe I don't know yet lol)
|Squad| 11th (Bleach influence)

Main Weapon(your Zanpactou)
What:
Nick Name:
Base: ( is it a physical or kidou type of weapon)
Blade Length:
Edge:
Handle:
Guard's:
Butt:
Sheath:
Shi-kai (Initial Release)
Ban-kai (Ban release) will be sealed for now.

Addition Weapon's (Copy as many times as you need. Pick any European or Asian weapon. I hope its a given that there is no modern day weapons or firepower.)
What:
Name:
Blade material:
Blade Length:
Edge:
Handle:
Guard's:
Butt:
Extra:

~~Combat Abilities~~
(I found this a good way to control attributes. Good to scale up one character to another. Let me know if yall want to add anything. Our average will be about eight, you can have one at nine and one at ten. We will level up by .5 but to start off we will even.

Eventually we will be promoted up to a higher level 10/20(50%) :D

#1.) Strength: 1/10 (10%)
#2.) Speed: 1.5/10 (15%)
#3.) Agility: 2/10 (20%)
#4.) Flexibility: 10/10 (100%)
#5.) Mental Stamina: 10/10 (100%)
#6.) Physical Stamina: 10/10 (100%)
#7.) Accuracy: 10/10 (100%)

~~~~Bio Information~~~~

~~Archetype ~~
|Full Name| Edmund Fitzgibbon
|Alias/Nickname| Ed
|Affiliation| Soul society

|Race| Soul Reaper
|Nationality| Irish
|Sex| Male
|Age Appearance| late 20's
|Date Of Birth| 1552
|Place Of Birth| Ireland
|Date Of Death| 1608
|Place Of Death| England

~~Appearance~~
|Height| 6 foot
|Weight| 155 lbs
|Physique| built
|Skin tone| pale
|Eye color| golden brown
|Hair color| brown
-Length: shoulder
-Style: free falling

~~Combat profile~~

|Rank| Jonin
|Squad| 11th

Main Weapon
What: Zanpakutou
Nick Name: Chris
Base: Physical
Blade Length: 32 inches
Edge: very fine
Handle: wooden handle with gray cloth and black leather weave.
Guard's: pentagon shaped.
Butt: simple metallic cap
Sheath: polished black wood.
Shi-kai: Crystal Knight
- release command: "Shine and protect!"
After the Transformation the Zanpakutou becomes a morning star. The round head supports 13 spikes. Four horizontal eight diaginal and one vertical. The shaft is a total of 15inchs. The whole thing becomes pure white with the spikes being a golden color.
Ban-kai: Sealed

Addition Weapon's:
1: Kunai
2: Shuriken
2: Darts
4: Wire
5: Explosive Tags.
6: Bombs

~~Combat Abilities~~

#1.) Strength: 9/10 (90%)
#2.) Speed: 7/10 (70%)
#3.) Agility: 8/10 (80%)
#4.) Flexibility: 8/10 (80%)
#5.) Mental Stamina: 8/10 (80%)
#6.) Physical Stamina: 10/10 (100%)
#7.) Accuracy: 7/10 (70%)

Zivko
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!