Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Music & Fighting School War (Interest Check)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Music & Fighting School War (Interest Check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:10 pm

This was based on an idea that Moonman had before about the High School war, but this time I wanted to include it to the Rhythm Brawl series. I haven't really thought of a clear introduction, but as I plan that I need to know that 1. People have interest in it, and 2. I also need a GM to judge my plot, and help me on which direction to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Music & Fighting School War (Interest Check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaGeL on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 pm

well -i may be interested if you write more about it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NaGeL
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 pm

NaGeL wrote:well -i may be interested if you write more about it.

Here's the idea. The setting is in Tokyo, Japan, and there will be two different schools who have been against each other for years: One of them is a private school (isn't named yet), while the other is a public school named Hibiya High School (based on the real one). Each school has different clubs (Kendo Club, Motorcycle Club, etc.) in which they fight each other. Some clubs people can create.

Other characters include the new student who just happens to be in the middle of it, and there is a "Romeo and Juliet" story. Besides those two, others are what each roleplayer creates. I might think of a back-story later on.

Think Volcano High and Tenjho Tenge with music. I don't mean "musical", by the way.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaGeL on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:55 am

So it's gonna be like rival Schools: united by fate ( and it's sequel project justice)?

NaGeL
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:32 am

Yep, that too, but it's just two different schools instead of the many schools that Project Justice has.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaGeL on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 pm

well then count me in! i want too see what will become of this.

NaGeL
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Okay, thanks. The story is still developing at the moment.

I also need a GM for guidance.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaGeL on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 pm

well i Gm a few RPs on other sites and in P&P games I could offer my help if it is any use fore you.

NaGeL
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 pm

okay, thank you.
NaGeL wrote:well i Gm a few RPs on other sites and in P&P games I could offer my help if it is any use fore you.
Okay, thank you.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed May 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Last bumped by Jaybt9 on Wed May 19, 2010 1:11 pm.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!