Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

one on one Always looking for someone to rp with

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

one on one Always looking for someone to rp with

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kora91 on Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm newish to role playing but I am semi-literate to literate. I typically check over what I write so that what I say can be understood. I would like to at least be able to understand what is written to me but being perfectly literate is not needed. I would like someone who has had been role playing longer then me but will RP with someone who has just started. I'm open to try any RP, so if there is a RP that you have been wanting to do I will be more then happy to try. I love romantic role plays, I prefer a male and female paring. I also like to play the female but will play the male if need be.

types of RP I'm really interested in doing. Bold is what I would prefer to be. Any setting is fine by me.

Slave/master- any type of master is fine with me.

Student/Teacher

Demon x Angel

Pirate x Captive

Lawman x Thief

Demon x Elf

Road Trip(we can come up with the details about the pairings together)

Project Partners

Prince/Princess x Thief/Assassin(or something along those lines)

anything with some sort of hunter, as in demon/vampire/werewolf hunter

or anything in the genres of:

Romances
Fantasy
Sci Fi
School based
open to anything else just let me know what you want to try and I'll see if I'm interested.
as I said before though I am not limited to the above, they are just ones I've wanted to try really bad.

I like to RP over IM but will do it on here if need be. I'm online every day and respond really fast. So to sum all the above up I will RP with anyone, just message me and we will talk about what RP to do. Oh and ignore the post count I can never get enough RP!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kora91
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Re: one on one Always looking for someone to rp with

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArdentlyAdore on Sat May 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Ooh ooh, pick me :) I love Angel and Demon roleplays. I've played a guardian angel before which is a lot of fun, especially if the guardian angel bonds with a Demon... haha. I have no problem playing male roles. A road trip one sounds interesting too. Do you play more than one character per RP? I am a character addict and like to play multiple different people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArdentlyAdore
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Kora91:

Please read over Our Rules and the stickies in this forum. Note that due to the abusive nature of the typical master/slave relationship, such topics are explicitly forbidden.

The Roleplayers Wanted forum is more of a place to advertise your RP that needs a few more people to get off the ground. You probably want the Interest Check forum for a thread of this nature. Also, I would prefer it if you kept your activity on this forum, where it can be watched and moderated if need be.

Of course, if you're feeling adventurous, you can try out our Roleplay Tab system, allowing you to have chat rooms for every place in the roleplay as well as statistics tracking.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 pm

To add to Qb's post, I'll be locking this thread. For one thing, as he said, your themes don't comply with the rules, nor does your thread title. Please read this thread for further information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!