Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon RP in a New Land

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: Pokemon RP in a New Land

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

fine by me too, i was going to say to ask him first ^_^

also, you could play Prof. Pine in the begining as well if you want...he's like one of those old Englishmen who've gone on too many safari's in their life

and whichever about the pokemon is fine, i'll try to post my character soon, been busy cooking dinner XD
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:24 pm

I posted 3 more pokemon and I'm thinking of starting off with Inupup because he's just an adorable little puppy! But... I'll think about it...
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:27 pm

lol, alright...and do you wanna let that guy join? the one who posted a character?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:28 pm

huh? Hmmm... who? heh. sorry. I'm running around all over this site. I'll check the RP first then get back to you

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 pm

It's okay by me, i guess. I'm just starting to think that this RP might be getting crowded

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:43 pm

well, me, you Tigeress, that one guy, the guy who joined this OOC thing...that's what, 5? and then Music said she'd play the NPCs, right? honestly i'm just not sure if that guy would be a good rp'er, looking at his character sheet anyway...

but if we let him in or not i'll probably not let anymore join, reguardless

also, got my character up, and i saw your new pokemon as well, i may have to catch a...which one was it...Shishi?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:47 pm

shishi, yes the basic pokemon (Inupup is a baby).

I'm thinking I'm going to have to get one maybe, but a Dumdry for sure. Dunno what to start with.... grrr! I'm thinking of the pokemon I made up, maybe I need to post a few more, heh. Then I'll make up my mind

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:53 pm

lol, alright

i like grass pokemon the most, so i wanted a grass type, but not a starter...i had thought of getting a Chikorita, one of my fav pokemon, and getting you to say something about me choosing such a common pokemon XD then i thought, i need a big, strong pokemon to guard the others when i become a great breeder, so i picked Tropius, but thought that i'd rather have one with an evo...so i made one XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:19 pm

heh, sounds good. I'm thinking I might want a fire starter I made previously, but if the starters I made are gunna be common then nah, but should we make the "starters" that I created rare? I mean, they aren't in any other region and they could be rare here? Let's make them rare, heh. I guess I'm going with either Clouis, Firco, or Rooton... hmmm... I'll post pkemon info on them, but they're rare so if people wanted them can we do it like the show? Only 1 of each exists in this region (in thw wild) so we could essentially get 1 of either 3 of them?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:36 pm

yeah, that'd worj, but i'm still going with Tropetite XD

otherwise, yes, that would work, but my character is a bit of an exception to the rule, seeing as how he's really a grown man...anywho...post on!

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm

alright. I need to sleep though, so just know I'm joining for sure and I posted the rare pokemon up. Should I post the 2 legendaries I made up there too so we can encounter them whenever? If so I'll do tomorow. Otherwise good night! oh, and I have some more ideas about the plot I'll PM you later, okay? Night.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:45 pm

alright then, talk to you tomorrow, i'll wait till i get time then to post the intro, as for the pokemon, i'd like to see them first, as we never really decided anything before, also, you'll need to describe what the pokemon look like as we encounter them, and i look forward to plot ideas

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Okay, just checking back...

Since I'm only playing major NPCs, it will be up to the GM to let me know when I need to start posting and with what character. I'll make an NPC character sheet later, so that I can access the posts and respond myself. Still, I'm not playing a real character, so I won't be acting like one.

Sound good?

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:00 pm

yep, sounds good to me...tomorrow we'll hopefully be starting it...Tigeress just decided against joining...bummer...but, anyways, that means we have, potentially, 3 1/2 characters now, counting you as the 1/2 Music XD so it'll be up to Hirochi if we accept anyone else, and if so who it is

i suppose the first character will be Prof. Pine, i'll put up a short bio for him tomorrow, and after the trainers post you can come in as him

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Okay. I've decided on my starter, the new pokemon I just added. I decided that I'm just going to make my brother an NCP that I control because he'll be around, but about as much, even a little more, than Gary was.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 pm

alright, that works, and i'm going to add my started pokemon to the new OOC as well, for anyone else who wants to see it, and i'll try to post my intro soon, i'll describe Brightvine Town and Prof. Pine, and so on, and at the end i'll start for the reserve and we can meet up on the way to it

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!