Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Faeries and Showbiz (Two different ideas)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Faeries and Showbiz (Two different ideas)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 am

So, I've been wanting to start a new fun RP, but one that is slightly literate... Sometimes it's hard to find literate RPers who like to join in these kind of RPs... so that's why I'm posting here :D. I've got two ideas. One of them takes place in a highschool setting with highschoolers... but that's not the whole point of it :P... So here they go...

Faerie Voices:

There are nine character spots available in this RP, one is taken by me making it eight. There are three spots for humans and six spots for faeries. The plot of this RP is that when a child is born they have two faerie gardians assigned to them. One of the faeries comes from the Northern part of the faerie realm, and is a good faerie o:). The other faerie comes from the Southern part of the faerie realm, and is a little devilish >:D. As the child grows up, these faeries will watch over them in secret, giving them advice that could help them make important decisions down the road. They are what mortals call the conscience. When the child becomes an adult, the faeries leave and continue watching over their Master Child (what they call the child they are assigned to), but from the comfort of the faerie realm in retirement (although faeries don't physically age past 18). During their stay on Earth, the faeries are supposed to remain hidden, though occasionally taking on human forms when needed. If a Master Child does, however, see their faeries while they are in faerie form, the faeries are obligated to reveal their true identities. This could make things harder for the faeries when they have to leave. If the faeries are seen by anyone other than their Master Child, then they will be banished from Earth forever. In this story there are three humans who go to the same school. They come from different walks of life, but all have something in common. They all know about their own (not each others) faerie companions. What kind of decisions will these faeries lead them to make?

These are the character spots I'm planning on having available:

Boy (Human):
Faerie Girl (Good): Reserved For MitsukaiEievui
Faerie Boy (Devilish):

Girl (Human): Reserved For RaeRaeButterfly
Faerie Boy (Good):
Faerie Girl (Devilish): Taken by me :)

Girl (Human): PhoenixRisen
Faerie Boy (Good):
Faerie Boy (Devilish):

There is another RP idea I have, but not fully thought out. This one is a simple showbiz RP about a J-Pop singing group, a group of five adorable girls. They aren't well known yet, but already signed with a large record company. This is the story of their rise in fame and fortune. I will play the manager, to keep things headed in a certain direction, and also one of the girls. There are also spots available for fans and paparazzi. If it is requested, I will also make them a rival group, a group of three boys :D. But I'm not sure if there will be enough roleplayers for that.

So, would anyone be interested in joining either of these roleplays? Reply or message me :D.
Last edited by ImSoRawr on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soo... I kinda don't have anything to say to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Faeries and Showbiz (Two different ideas)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 am

Ooh, sounds lovely <3 I love fantasy =3
May I have the role of the Faerie Girl(Good)?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Sure :D! Glad you like the idea. I'll save the spot for you.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Thanks =3

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 am

Could I please take the first human girl and I'm interested in taking one of the girls..in the 2nd RP.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:20 pm

They both sound like they could be fun.
With Faerie Voices, I'm interested in the part of the second human girl, if that's still available.
I may also be willing to play one of the girls in the second one.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Ah :). Awesome! So I guess I might as well go ahead and make the RP for the first one since it seems like enough people are interested. I'll reserve spots for the both of you :D. Question, would you rather the RP be in the tabs or the play by post forums?

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm comfortable with both, but now since we can't really read the History, I would rather it be in the post forums.

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelynn on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:29 am

I would like to be the girl human that sound really cool =]

Raelynn
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Sorry Raelynn but they were already claimed, I just forgot to put so on the main post. So far all the girls are taken but the boys are still open. If no one ends up taking the boys (one of the faeries) then I might change one of them to a girl later on. :). So don't count yourself out yet.

Okay! I think I will start this RP up tomorrow then (no classes, woohoo!), and probably in the play by post section so everyone can read the history. I'll link the OOC here when it's done :).

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Awesome. If you need me to, I could try to RP one of the boys too. That would be the human, or one of the others faeries. I can't guarantee that I will do it overly well, but I can try. I do write male characters after all... I may be able to RP one too.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 am

I'd be willing to take up the role of the human boy if no one is interested ^^
Not really the faeries though ^^;;

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 am

Alright :). We'll just see when I make the OOC and Sign Up later today ! :D. Also, I went ahead and started my idol RP, just for the heck of it, in the tab roleplays if anyone is interested! roleplay/iconic/

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!