Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

You like Silent Hill?Hey so do I ! XD

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

You like Silent Hill?Hey so do I ! XD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnicaAnara on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Helllo! I just figured I would post that I realllllly would like people to join my Silent Hill roleplay! Its called"Silent Hill:The Guilt Within" and basically I need people to join so I can get this scary rp started.

The story behind the rp is much like the video games we all know and all except you make your own character....and your on background story.The only thing I of course ask is that you have a character that is guilty of something.For example....my character will feel guilty because she feels that it was her fault little sister died(even though it wasn't).That guilt would then manifest itself into different monsters and how she views Silent Hill.

I am allowing people to have a alot of freedom in making their characters but I will have some positions that need to be filled.Mostly I need a cop who comes into the town to investigate and etc.

SO PLEASE! Come on down into the burning tows of Silent Hill and join me!
"Your voice..is like a combination of Jesus...and Fergie..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnicaAnara
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: You like Silent Hill?Hey so do I ! XD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 pm

I love this! Conjuring up the perfect character now! :)
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlisonHeidbreder on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Am I too late to join? I was obsessed with Silent Hill roleplay about 4 or 5 years ago, but school got serious so I had to put roleplaying on the back burner. I am so ready to lose myself again though. I already have a background story ready. I play as myself, so my character will be named Alison. She is very disoriented and woke up with a slight case of amnesia. She had a dream before she awoke, but it confused her even more. She's trying to understand who she really is and why she was brought to Silent Hill. I know what's up with my character, but you won't until the time is right in the roleplay. Just let me know if you decide to continue with the roleplay.

AlisonHeidbreder
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:25 am

Could you maybe provide a link to the roleplay? :o

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 pm

I palyed SIlent Hill when I was like...nine-eleven. Damn those games only continued to scare the crap out of me, although I never touched the Home COming or Shattered memories.

My only questions are, are we leaving the bucthered Suffering Rip-off home coming out of the story line and just gonig by silent hill 1-3 (these were the most solid. Silent Hill 4 wasn't even meant to be SIlent Hill in the begining I recall but they decided to make it so half way through. You can tell by the random ghosts and lack of story relation to the others...apart from some obscure killer-

Don't worry, I'm not that snobby about it, I would most likely still join even if it did invole those. Yea, I'm addicted to SIlent Hill, even diluted SIlent Hill.

My second question is what is the psoting times and the paragraphs amounts?

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:59 pm

OOOOH I would love to join I love Silent Hill XD. I had a couple of Silent Hill rp's on here a couple years back called The Mist and The Haze and I would love to join your role play
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!