Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[Created!] Witches and Vampires and Humans, oh my!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

YOU INTRIGUED, BRO? (Be honest, you bastard.)

Yes, but I suck and am below your standards forever. :'(
25%
Yes, and I believe I am competent! I shall communicate with you eagerly!!
63%
No!! I suck too much AND I want my sparkly snowflake OC vampirez romance waaaah.
No votes
No!! I am competent but YOU suck! Sheesh, so mediocre and yet so picky.
13%

Total votes : 16

Re: [Created!] Witches and Vampires and Humans, oh my!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Now up. I'd link it AGAIN to be obnoxious, but you'll find a clickable banner on both the first page, and within my signature below. :D

Yeeeee, Casla, I hate Saw. xD Gives me the squicks. But on the other hand, it is popular. Perchance I should be delighted it's being compared to something popular. Your usage of the word fantastic definitely delights me though. DELIGHTFUL CREATURE, YOU ARE! <3

Zephs: Goddammit I wrote a reply to you but never sent it. HIYA! Glad to have you on board!! :))))

I have 24 hours to change the title, so if more of you object to the "Monsters" bit at the end, I still have time to change it. <33333
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 pm

OH WUDGE MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER, CHOOSE A CHARACTER FOR ME BABY.

What I mean to say is, choose for me because I can't choose myself. Any spot that's particularly needed and you think I'd suit. Actually, just pick one for me and then I'll give birth to my character. Sound good? Minus the birthing. That's when things get messy and disgusting.

Also, "Good Evening, Monsters!" I'm not sure why.

I love you gais already.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm

YONBI BAAAAAAAABE <3333
I mean the pig from that one movie, too. He's a cute pig. But not as cute as you.~*~*~*~

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO FOR THE WEREWOLF--well, you could, but I'm getting a bit worried for the other slots. xD But hmm. Judging from Fallon, Tinker and Domus..... vampire? Though mayhaps you will then defy my expectations and go for a witch. Or human.

One thing to consider is fighting style though;
[list][*]vampires are the in-your-face clawers and brawlers (who kind of cheat at it by being shifty)
[*]witches are probably distance attackers, unless they use their magic to get buff or vicious (They're not weak. Just that you won't be able to get anywhere near them unless they want you to.)
[*]Humans get to use weapons and shit; knives, bazookas, machine guns, whatever their social status allows them to get their hands on. (The others can use weapons too, but they just won't be as badass.)

We wuv you mooooooore!

And for some reason my signature isn't showing up so HERE'S THE OOC TAB!~

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!