Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Searching for a long term partner/group

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Searching for a long term partner/group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:35 am

It's that time again! The semester is ALMOST over (yay!) And I will have a bit more time on my hands. This is where you come in! I'm looking for another role play!

Here is what I am looking for and the part that you care about:

Realistic: I live in the real world, on Earth, and plan to stay that way until I die as an old lady.
((The only time I would waiver this is if the partner was something else, and I still got to be plain such as something along the lines of the Dark Series by Christine Feehan or able to do something small such as being able to mind speak (?) ))

Romance: I'm a girl, and therefore, a mushy type of person. I love a good romance.

Iprefer to play a female role, but am willing to double up when necessary.

If I were to participate in a one x one, I would prefer either PM or IM. I really don't have any plot ideas up my sleeve at the moment, so feel free to tell me yours. :)

I do not get a chance to get online here much since school started, but I am going to try to get online more often. However, please bear with me if I don't respond with a post right away. I promise I will not forget you!

If you have any questions, or have a suggestion for a group RP, please let me know. Although I do like one-on-one RPs, I don't want to be a hermit!

I Hope to talk to you soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jena8806
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Searching for a long term partner/group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Well well, if your still looking for a partner. I be glad to give it a shot. Though I've never done a one on one I love to try. As for my roleplay, I love everything, so, it's really easy to get along with me. Roles, I play both females and males so once again, if you prefer female then call me your male. As for ideas... That's where I lack... I make great characters and a decent roleplayer, fun, but an idea is very hard for me to come up with. So like I said, if your still looking for a partner, just PM me or tell me on this and well ya. Well figure out a roleplay k?
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 am

bump

jena8806
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey, jena8806! :D Sato dropping in, your friendly neighborhood forum stalker!

If you're having trouble getting people to look over your thread here, why not try and browse some of the other open ones? You could find the topic made by a user who's dying to start something that's of the same interest as you - bam easy as that.

Best of luck finding players!

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi! (: If you're still interested in finding a role play partner, I would be glad to say that I'm interested. I can play both a female or a male role, whichever suits preferences best. I also, don't have any particular story lines with me at the moment but if you're interested, I'm sure we can sort something out. Thanks.

너는 언제나 내 사랑일꺼야 ♥

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm in!
I've been roleplaying since..forever...and even when I'm super busy, I'm still on almost every single day.
I actually love to play guys, but I can play some badass girls too!
I love yuri and het, and I'm up for yaoi but haven't done much of it.
I prefer realistic or a good fantasy rp
but overall I'm fine with anything

:)
ImageImage
"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad
and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm in, I can play either male or female, but my female chars are a bit awkward and I'm terrible at playing them. I can bounce ideas back and forth to come up with a plot. Do you have any preferences? Fantasy, realistic, warfare, ect.
I can do 1000 to 200 words per post, it just depends on how much you give me to work with.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!