Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

KOEI Warriors Roleplay

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

KOEI Warriors Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 pm

INTRO:
Hello! The name's Xavi and I'm looking for a partner or group of partners to create an epic story. I've been roleplaying for a good while now so I've really developed my writing style. I'm told it's unique and, hopefully, it's something you'll like. Anyway, let's dive into what I want, okay?

DESIRES:
I'm dying to do a roleplay that revolves around the KOEI Warriors series, specifically Samurai Warriors. I would love to find a partner who could write as Yukimura (perferably a male roleplayer) while I write as Kunoichi, but I suppose I can't be that picky. But, by all means, if you meet the criteria, PLEASE respond. I will love you forever.

Anyway, I'm really just looking for a good roleplay that has samurai and ninjas and Feudal Japan. Could be a canon or an original character. I'm not that picky.

GENRE PREFERENCES:
Historical fiction
Romance
Action/Adventure

LIMITS:
Probably a good idea to abide by the rules. I can go over the PG-13 rating but we would have to take it off site. I guess you should PM, IM, or email me if you want that kinda roleplay. Oh, I refuse to have a partner that cannot match my posts. Hover over my name and see what my average post size is. Then, if you wanna see how I write, I suggest you look at some of my posts on here. If you need more examples, ask and I'll provide them. :]

OTHER:
If you're interested but don't like my desired pairing, let me know who you want and maybe we can work something out. I've play Dynasty Warriors 6 & 7, Samurai Warriors 1, 2, & 2XL, and I'm currently playing Warriors Orochi 3. But yeah, totally hit me up! If you want a generic samurai/Feudal Japan roleplay, I can do that, too. Really not picky. I just want some hardcore fighting, battles, and romance. ;3
Crushing roleplay hopes and dreams since 1989.
WARNING: Likely to "poof" like a ninja.
Yes, I'm a bitch. Get over it. B|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xavirne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: KOEI Warriors Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:27 am

Okay, so I decided that maybe my demands are too picky. With that being said, I would love either a Dynasty Warrior, Samurai Warrior, or Warriors Orochi roleplay partner. Or partners. The more the merrier! :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xavirne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 pm

OOOOOH.

I LOVE Dynasty Warriors. I'd definitely be down to sign up if I have time! Haven't played the more recent ones though, so I might be a wee bit out of date with characters. But AH! so many I'd love to be. Xiao Qiao <3 Gan Ning <3 Wu army in general <3

Haha, seriously though, if you made one I'd for sure at least check it out. I may be a bit busy with my own RP, but I'd love to at least make an attempt to participate. You definitely wouldn't want to do a 1x1 with me though; I'm definitely going to be too busy for that. But I'd absolutely LOVE to be a part of this. Shoot me a PM if you decide to set this up.
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 am

PM has been sent. But you knew this. XP

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:07 pm

I am interested in this as well. I would love to rp in a Dynasty warriors setting. I'm down for any of the warriors titles (Samurai, Legends of Troy, Bladestorm, or Orochi) but I'm not as familiar with their history as I am DW.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:41 am

Sweetness! I shall shoot you a PM. :)

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 pm

I'd love a Koei RP. Just joined today and looking for a rp for Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors or orochi, but yours is the only one I've found. Been roleplaying since 2004, Koei roleplaying in particular round 2009 I think, can't get exact date due to past sites I was in which are closed now :( so would love to do some rp.
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:27 pm

EPIC. You will be getting a message shortly~ <3

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carmine on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:38 am

Don't know if it's too late or anything, you seem to have got a few bites already but Koei Warriors is something I love.
Recently got into it in a big way but I've been playing it for a few years on and off when new games come out.
But yeah, the whole reason I'm here is because whilst googling in the field I found this thread and the rest writes itself~
By all means don't feel obligated, I'm just throwing my name into the ring if you're still interested. Also~ Due to being a noob I don't think I'd be able to respond to PM's right away. (10 posts first, right?) Well I'm working on that.
Thanks for inadvertently bringing me to a cool place~
Hope this didn't creep you out or anything.

Carmine
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 am

Oops! I didn't see this! I shall PM you~!

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!