Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

INTEREST_CHECK (!) -Magic, mayhem, and a whole lot of drama!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

INTEREST_CHECK (!) -Magic, mayhem, and a whole lot of drama!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi! Thanks for reading, I would like to bring back an old role-play, sort of rebooting it lol. See it here if you're interested in knowing the original concept →((AnimeLife))--> So Wizzed Out! [Sign-ups] It was an idea by Angel-Chii but soon after starting it, the role play keeled over and died. I want to try and revive it. ^_^

But this is the new plot idea:
Wizards are a distinct and rare find in the world --those that are identified as such are considered highly important and actually worth mucho mula if captured and turned in. What the Government wants them for is a given, for illegal experimentation, like human lab-rats. Banding together a small group of Wizards must survive the hunt. Or die trying.

So, please let me know if this idea would survive if I were to run it as a full-on role play -or are my ideas just crappy and I need to fix it. Thanks once again. ^_^

XO
-C.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: INTEREST_CHECK (!) -Magic, mayhem, and a whole lot of dr

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 pm

You idea is good but you need to give much more detail if you want to grab peoples attention. Try explaining the situation a bit more. For example are these wizards students like in the roleplay that you linked to? Also, is this a modern/semi-realistic setting or a fantasy setting?
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Sounds cool I might br willing to join the rp
[center]Image

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am

Yes, I suppose it would need more fleshing out so to speak, in light of answering your questions, those with the Supernatural abilities or labeled "Wizards" may be around the age range of 15-20s depending on how many takers I get. As for the plot itself, I'm thinking it could mirror the plot from the tv show The Tomorrow People. Not everything but you get the gist. One side wants to keep their gifts, one side wants to harness it for weapons/control/power and another side wants to eliminate them. It's all still just a working progress that shall be expanded upon! Thank you for that! ^^/

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!