Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lots of ideas and no partner in sight

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Lots of ideas and no partner in sight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby killercat13 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Hello everyone I have just started my summer and I am craving a really good roleplay. I am wanting something I can really take my time on and build some great characters in as well as try and improve my writing skills. I am open to many different kinds of roleplays for this the basic rule here is the more complex the better.

A little about me

I will be posting every day. As I have very few plans over summer so I can be on practically all the time, yes my life is that sad but I really do want to improve my writing skills and don't feel confident enough to develop a whole story line on my own.

I live in the UK so if your from the US or anywhere else far away we will have to consider time difference but to be honest that has never been much of a problem for me.

I am dyslexic so there will be mistakes every so often. However I do use a spell checker and if it gets really bad please do say as that is probably me just being lazy.

I'm open to going into sexual stuff and not just skipping it as long as it isn't the main focus of our rp and it isn't between a man and a woman. I am a lesbian and I just find it really hard to play straight sex scenes. Could probably do a gay one but be patient with me. Oh and if there is any physical stuff more than passionate kissing in the rp we will of course use PM or email.

What I am looking for in a rp partner

You need to be able to post at least once a day.

Your posts must be at least three paragraphs long.

I would love it if we could brain storm ideas together and plan ahead. Saying that surprises are good to.

It would be nice if we could have general friendly chat as we play as well. I want us to have fun even though it will be an advanced rp.

Now heres the fun part what I want plot wise. Now I do love romance in rps and most of my plots will be romantic ones however I am open on doing rps where there is very little romance to the point where it may just be a small secret crush or something like that. As I said earlier I am ok with sexual stuff as long as it isn't the main focus but I am also completely fine if we just skip all sexual stuff as well, its really up to you.I will give a list of things I like to feature in rps, basic pairings we can develop and some fandoms.

RP features

Family drama over:
Coming out and family taking it badly
Parents don't approve of new partner
Pregnancy (possibly because of rape)
Past abuse by parents
Romance between family members (either same sex siblings or step parent and adult child)
Child rebelling
Siblings drifting apart

Cute family:
Family reunion after years of being apart
Coming out family being very supportive
Couple starting a family
Family being their for each other after something traumatic
Adoption either in a traditional meaning on as in someone who isn't related to someone becoming like a parent,child or sibling to them.

Horror:
Zombies
Apocalypse
Serial killer(s)

Fantasy:
Vampire
Witches and wizards

Futuristic settings

High school setting

College setting

Work setting

Some kind of underground society possibly made up of fantasy creatures

Basic Parings(The charter I wish to play will always be first and the Lesbians ones will have a L next to them and the gay ones a G)

Younger sister x sister L
Younger brother x brother G
Twin x twin L or G
Step daughter x step mother L
Step father x step son G
Worker x boss L
New kid x popular kid L G
Nerdy kid x bully L G
Older high school student x teacher L G
College lecturer x student L G
Lecturer x lecture L
Patient x Doctor L G
Mental patient x Psychiatrist L G
Patient x patient L G
Mental patient x mental patient L G
Vampire x human L
Vampire x vampire L G

Fandoms

Harry Potter:
OCx OC (they would be at shool with the marauders)
OCx Tonks
Sirius x Remus
OC x Luna

Twilight ( I think it's crap but I also think its good for role playing):
Alice x Bella
OC x Alice
Cullen family rp
OC x OC

Batman:
Harley x Ivy

8 simple rules:
OC x Kerry

Oran High Host Club:
Female OC x Haruhi
Hikaru x Kaoru

Strawberry Panic:
OC x OC

Hunger Games (I am only on catching fire so please nothing past the first book for this):
OCx Katniss
OC xOC

Sherlock:
Sherlock x John
OC x Irene

Doctor who:
OC x river
Jenny x Vastra

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

killercat13
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Lots of ideas and no partner in sight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:30 pm

I may not be able to post every day for this week at least, but I'll definitely be able to brainstorm during that time. And I'll be mostly free, though posting every day might be tough at first, I'll try my best.

I've recently had an itching to play a blind character, which could fit into some of the romance arcs by playing off how friends might react to the disability. I'm sure we could figure out something along those lines, preferably in a modern setting.

What say you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Lots of ideas and no partner in sight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby killercat13 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:10 am

Ok cool sure that sounds intresting. I would be up to that :) Message me

killercat13
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!