Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

inFAMOUS Second Son Sequel rp

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

inFAMOUS Second Son Sequel rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:39 pm

So recently, I watched a playthrough of inFAMOUS: Second Son and the story and the world interested me a lot and I thought to myself, "Wow, this would be really cool for an rp.". And then, I finished watching the story and then I thought, "Wow, this rp I'm going to do is going to be awesome.". I'm going to go ahead and say this now. SPOILERS AHEAD! If you want to play inFAMOUS: Second Son or any other inFAMOUS game, I recommend you don't read the rest of this post. However, if you don't care about being spoiled, please continue.

So, for those that don't know, the world of inFAMOUS has these people called Conduits who have a gene which essentially gives them super powers of all kinds such as electricity manipulation, smoke manipulations, and a ton of other really cool ones. At the end of Second Son, these Conduits who have been imprisoned by a corrupt paramilitary organization called the D.U.P. are set free after the hero of the game topples the organization. He says it himself that he's "kicked off a new age.." with humans and Conduits know living together knowingly again after about a seven year gap. This is where my idea will come in.

The rp would take place six months after the ending of Second Son with a new organization having taken the place of the D.U.P. with dealing with Conduits. This group called the Conduit Observation and Awareness League or C.O.A.L. for short, deals with most of the United States' research into Conduits as well as the capture of criminal Conduits. They have four centers of operation, but they are currently moving into a new headquarters in Seattle, Washington.

In the rp, you would play as a member of one of the branches of C.O.A.L. that has just moved to Seattle (or a member of a rising Conduit gang calling themselves The Extinction if I get enough "good guys"). It'll hopefully have action, drama, and hell maybe even some genuine laughs, cool ideas, and romance.

So yeah, this is my idea so far. I have other bits and pieces but don't want go all in unless I know people would want to play, so if you're interested, reply to the post or just pm me. If I get enough people then this will happen and it should be a lot of fun.

Thanks for reading my post!

P.S. If you want to learn more about the world of inFAMOUS, here's a link to the wiki.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: inFAMOUS Second Son Sequel rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Staxmccune on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Sounds awesome! I'm a die-hard fan of this series, played through all the games god knows how many times, I never get tired of it. I would totally be down for an RP of it if you can get the people together! Would definitely be a good guy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Staxmccune
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks, Stax. Honestly, I haven't even checked this post in a long time, but glad to see some interest. Yeah, if I got more people who are interested (minimum of 2-3 maybe?) then this will definitely happen.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Staxmccune on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:15 am

Hey, happy to show support to a fellow fan.

Staxmccune
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:28 am

Well alrighty then, I am in........Are you going to make it a group RP involving several players, or a private kinda RP requiring like two or three players? Either way i'm all in. I think my favorite power from inFamous Second Son was Neon. I liked the Paper Conduit, but the Neon was awesome.

This game could go so many directions. I look forward to seeing where this goes.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!