Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Guardian Angel is a Demon!?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

My Guardian Angel is a Demon!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:26 pm

What am I looking for?

A 1x1 partner willing to play two male roles for my RP idea.

Where do I prefer to RP?
I prefer to make an actual RP or use the PM feature. The PM feature is probably my favorite, but I do not mind making an RP either.

What to expect from my RP?

LOTS of Communication, Events, Violence, Gore, Romance, Adult Themes (Cussing, Sex, Alcohol, etc)

This is an Romantic/Action/Comedy Themed RP. There will be moments where there is fighting, but there will also be a lot of romance and lighthearted comedy. I want there to be a steady blend of the three aspects.

How long should I expect our posts be?

600-2,000 words. I am trying to up my game, so I'd really like it if my partner can keep within that word count.

How often should I post?

At least once a week, but sometimes more.

Limits?

I'll let you know if something bothers me, trust me. It's rare that something bothers me, so there won't be too many occasions.

Plot:

Kaiya Usagi is your average sixteen year old girl. She lives in an apartment and goes to school like any normal Japanese student in Tokyo. She works part time at a restaurant to pay her bills and her only goal in life is to graduate high school and enter a decent college. Though there is one small detail about her life that she does not know. Her parents who were recently killed in an 'accident' did not die coincidentally. Someone is after her life, and left unchecked Kaiya will not survive the year. The only thing protecting Kaiya is the mysterious necklace passed down through her family. She never takes it off, because as a child she had terribly gruesome nightmares and they did not go away until her mother gave her the necklace to wear.

Little does Kaiya know, someone in the Underworld is on her side, because a demon has been sent to Earth to protect the young girl from the dangers that await her. He must train and protect Kaiya, but also discover why so many demons are after one human girl. Demons are not meant to roam the Earth, so they must feed on human blood to remain in the Human World.

Unbeknownst to Kaiya, she has powers of her own, but they are raw and unpredictable. Ever since her Mother's death she has felt rather strange and under the weather, but she has wrote it off as simply flu symptoms. Danger is closer to Kaiya than she knows, even at her own school. Will Kaiya learn the truth about her family? Will her demon familiar be able to keep her alive? Why is the King of the Underworld hell bent on taking Kaiya's life?

Characters:

Role: Kaiya Usagi // Species: Human/Unknown // Face Claim: Himeragi Yukina // TAKEN BY ME

Role: Demon Familiar // Species: Demon // Face Claim: Koujou Akatsuki // OPEN

Role: Prince of the Underworld // Species: Demon // Face Claim: Dimitrie Vatler // OPEN

Role: Prince's Contractor & Kaiya's Best Friend // Species: Human // Face Claim: Suzuka Dairenji // TAKEN BY ME

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: My Guardian Angel is a Demon!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:27 am

Bump time o.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Bump.. :3

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Ba-bump

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!