Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

welcome to the year 2175

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: welcome to the year 2175

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:55 pm

whoa,can't believe the ooc is more popular than the ic...
;)
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:04 am

Yeah. xD The other RP I'm in is the exact opposite, NO ONE posts in the OoC thread, and it's getting pretty hectic and confusing. -_- I think Oblivian can testify to this.
To be an artist is to be able to create and recreate the world you see not just with your eyes, but also with your heart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pann
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:02 am

hey maybe someone can be a double agent who is a techie and can hack gov files like dominia or smthing to spice up the story!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
piecing back together the smithereens of dreams
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

happy me:]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:35 am

um. is this starting to dieeee? oh no.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:26 pm

I like the idea. :'D I kinda want someone to be a double agent from the DGO in the Protesters as well (I vote Adrie since 1) Alixis already has too much media exposure and 2)...there...ah...aren't any other DGO members. >_>)

This way, both sides'll have a double agent. Muhahaha. >D

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:50 pm

I like the idea of double agent(s). I think Dominia could work...
1) Her parents were part of the DGO once, but although she doesn't know, she could find out through the gov't files, since in the OOC we came up with the idea that Dominia could find out her history and real name through the RP
2) Following the above train of thought, Carmine's death could be a catalyst for her to begin doubting the Protestors and the new information could just add to that spark
3) IDEA: Perhaps Adrian could be browsing the system one day and happen to spot Dominia sneaking in there sometime? He could communicate with her and they could start sharing information for their own purposes; that way, they could be double agents but cooperate for an ulterior motive?

But I think 1 and 2 could start Dominia's BETRAYAL.

Da Betrayal.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm

But the double agent idea can only work if other characters don't suddenly have a divine moment and find something suspicious about one of the characters and become the hero >.>

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:04 pm

<_< That is true, Nadie. >_>

BUT, I do like your idea. If Dominia does start doubting the protesters and Adrian finds her, he'll squeeze as much information as he can out of her, and Dominia might do the same. He also has doubts about the DGO, and even though he's loyal to Alexis (or so he says) if he finds a better cause that he actually believes in...well...he'll betray the DGO without a second thought. so if they collaborate...well...what would their goal be? To take down the DGO but replace it with a new government, but not the kind of government the protesters have in mind? =o

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Humm...
I like the idea of a collaboration, to tell you the truth. And I don't want Dominia to be a genius or something radical, so Adrian will be a good counterpart to manipulate her, which is believable...

About their goal...I think it should be alone similar lines to the Protestor's in achieving a democratic gov't, mainly because this RP is centered around the very purpose, but a bit different because then there would no use in them working independently, would there? I mean, if you're fine with that. But I guess we could work out something to conflict that Protester's mission regarding the power source...they could try to gain control of it for themselves/for another purpose, against both the JP and DGO?

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:55 pm

Hm....I really do like the idea, and it would be in Adrian's character to manipulate Dominia. I think Adrian would want to utilize the core energy thing for his own use, for sure, and not have it shut down. If Dominia doesn't think that way at first, Adrian will definitely try to convince her.

:'D I'm really liking this! Hm...maybe they don't want a pure democracy like the Protesters, but something more like a representative government or an oligarchy? Adrian would dislike a democracy because he believes that having idiots (the common people) involved in politics is a disaster waiting to happen.

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Dominia won't really care about the new government as long as it's not a dictatorship or something similar. No attempts at utopia, either. A representative government sounds good, too. But in the end...I'm assuming the Preventors would be successful because they're greater in numbers and stuff. But it would be one heck of a plot twist, huh?

They could try to isolate the power source so they have complete control over it, and then hold it "hostage"... "OBEY OR THE AIR CONDITIONING GOES."

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:05 pm

....XDDD THAT IS BRILLIANT! *laughing so hard...cannot breathe* I say we do that! =D It would be an awesome plot twist and I think super fun!

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:38 pm

"Whoops. There go the blow dryers."

Yupp, we should (= Providing that Happy me is fine with it...but since she was encouraging us earlier, I think it should be a go-go xD
When shall we start?
I was thinking that Adrian could catch her while she's browsing the system for information, and he knew the former Dominia Renardes?

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Hm...well, Adrian isn't all that computer savvy, and I doubt Dominia'll make such a mistake that she'll be caught by an amateur. Maybe when Adrian was browsing the system on possible protestors, he found the information of "Dominia Renardes" as a teen, but he knew that the real Dominia Renardes is dead and has been dead for years, so he started looking into it?

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:58 pm

That's more likely, you're right.
He could contact her or something...whatever. But yeah, looking into her past is a good way to start things.
Fun, fun.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Pann wrote:I like the idea. :'D I kinda want someone to be a double agent from the DGO in the Protesters as well (I vote Adrie since 1) Alixis already has too much media exposure and 2)...there...ah...aren't any other DGO members. >_>)

This way, both sides'll have a double agent. Muhahaha. >D

That was kinda what I thought before I read this post too.Alexis has got too much media exposure.Adrian would be one of them but Alexis' a big no no.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Let the fun begin..

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Um....I'm not entirely sure who we can get as a second "spy," nightlady. I mean, I can play Royane, but I'll have to get Happy's permission...and...well, we're the only two active DGO members here. XD

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:45 pm

um okay pann. the one protester and DGO only was a rule i had just to make sure the good or bad side is not stagnant but u have been posting pretty regularly so as long as it doesnt really matter. u can be an exception (: seeing that its not really popular, this rp

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:47 pm

eleven seven, its only right that you should post. havent heard anything from you since you posted your character profile. Please be more responsible. (:

Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!