Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

welcome to the year 2175

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: welcome to the year 2175

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Wow, thanks! This is so great! *throws confetti*
If there is a God, he hopes I will not find him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jericho
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:39 am

ha ha (: it's good to have you:D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
piecing back together the smithereens of dreams
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

happy me:]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NimbleFox on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 pm

I wanted to be a protester, but the ratio of protesters to DGO is like... about... 10 to 1. And it'd actually make more sense to have more DGO than protesters. And yet there's so many protesters. I usually take the good side, unless the bad side is outnumbered too much. But I'm just monologuing, so let me just post the profile...

~The Girl With Scarlet Eyes~

Name: Rein Fefnir. (Sometimes called the "Scarlet Devil.")
Side: "D.G.O." Though, she usually calls it "Q.E.D." She doesn't even know why.
Abilities: Knows history very well, and knows many languages, even though only English is used anymore. Her left eye is modified to scan people on command, and display information about them. Her right eye can be used to magnify images as if it were half a binocular. Both of these eyes' abilities can be turned on and off simply by thought.
Personality: She has somewhat of a split personality. Usually laughing insanely in battle. Serious and possibly evil-sounding when a battle is about to begin, or is resolved. Otherwise, quite a laid-back, funny person that enjoys the gift of living.
Looks: Eyes the same shade of red as her long hair, which reaches about halfway down her back. She wears a white shirt, and a red skirt, which looks like a private school uniform.
Background: Born into a rich family, she was taught by her father that some humans are better than others, and have the right to treat the inferior ones like slaves. She isn't naturally evil. Just blame her father, who is a DGO supporter. Why is her father supporting the DGO? Her mother, a civilian, was killed by protesters on accident.
Fighting Style: Sword in one hand, gun in the other. She's left-handed, and holds her sword in the left hand.
Weapons and Armor: She always carries a small flame pistol, and a fireproof metal sword with her, both concealed. The gun has two modes of fire: Rapid, short bursts, and a long stream of flame like a dragon's breath. Bullet-protective armor is under her clothes.
Nimble says: "Gone forever, I'll be back later."
This text will remain here until I get a better signature.

NimbleFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:42 am

Good char :D Welcome aboard! good to have another DGO member sorry for taking so long. Maybe to start you can sought out General Red to start.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caine on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 am

D.G.O. Member

Name: Caine
Status (Occupation): DGO Member
Personality: Caine tries his best to be cold and always calm though he is a new recruit for the DGO. He overthinks most of his actions in his head but he is good at following orders.
Looks: Caine has green eyes and red hair. He stands at 5’ 7” and has a small but muscular frame. (I added picture as attachment.)
Bio/ Background: Caine was forced into the DGO by his father, a higher up general when he was 17. He has been led to believe that he is working towards the greater good for the world by hunting down the Protestors. Being a new recruit for the DGO he has not really found a specialty yet but is willing to do anything his superiors ask of him. He did excel in hand to hand combat during his training.
Weapons: Caine tends to carry an out-dated revolver in a sling under his arm along with a combat knife he carries concealed in his boot.

EDIT- I remade the character so it is a bit more original. ^_^
Attachments
sniper_by_genocidalpenguin.jpg
His picture
(101.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Caine
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 am

hey welcome to the team! (:

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taffy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi, this is like, my first roleplay, so I appologize if I'm doing anything wrong. Please let me know if there's anything to be corrected. :]

The Twins

Protester
Name: Aleta
Code name: Shadow Hawk
Explanation for code name: "Hawk" because Aleta, like a hawk, has an uncanny sense of vision. She sees many things other people fail to notice, and has exceptional eyesight even at night (albeit not quite as strong as in daylight). "Shadow" because of her ability to blend in with the crowd. Her seemingly unremarkable appearance and behavior helps her to camouflage within almost any scene or area. These qualities make her the perfect spy.
Years in JP school: Just started (<1 year)
Personality: Aleta is pretty easygoing and is, overall, a nice person; however, she is painfully shy at times. She is usually uncomfortable around other people and struggles to make conversation, making her a hard person to communicate with.
Looks: Aleta has a round, pale face set with almond-shaped gray eyes, thin lips, and a slightly stubby nose. Long chocolate-colored hair twisted in a mess of braids and ribbons cascade down her thin frame. At the end of each hand there are plump, clumsy fingers.
Background: Aleta and Rhea had never known their mother. They only had their father. Aleta's hatred of DGO sprung up when her father was falsely accused of being a Protester spy, although he had been faithful to the government for all his life. He was killed before his twin daughters' very eyes. Aleta, who have always had a neutral opinion of the government, suddenly sought to bring them down -- now all she wants is to punish those who had brought the death of her father.

DGO Member
Name: Rhea
Personality: Rhea is an actor. She is a confident liar, unlike her nervous sister. If she wants something, she'll get it, and you'd do best not to get in her way; she is easily annoyed and won't hesitate to plow through obstacles. Cunning and quick-witted, she makes a valuable ally, and -- if you're on the wrong side -- a formidable enemy.
Looks: Rhea looks exactly like her twin sister, with the exception of two things; first, her braids have a cleaner, more orderly appearance (Rhea is obsessed with order and organization) and second, her eyes have a harder look -- like silver steel.
Background: Like her sister, Rhea was devastated by her father's death. Unlike her sister, she directed her anger at the Protesters. If those troublemakers had never existed, never rebelled, her father would still be alive.
After her father's death, something between the twins broke. Aleta went one way, and Rhea went another, and now they find themselves on opposite sides of a bitter struggle for power.

Taffy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:26 am

Name: Ragnar Medroot
Codename: Crystal Warrior
Abilities: Is good at swordplay and has a high agility. He uses a crystal claymore and sometimes his pocket railgun. He doesn't kill senselessly. He likes good opponents in swordfights.
Status: Isn't a protester but is at least on the same side. Hangs around often near the JP school.
Personality: He is friendly and can control his anger. He doesn't let the DGO piss him off.
Looks: He has dark blue hair and is a little muscular. He's 5'11".
Bio: He grew up in a brotherhood outside town. He's good at swordfighting and shooting. He owns one of the last plants and animals.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Plants and Animals aren't nearly all exctinct you know, it's not a kind of wasteland. Theres actually more life and new species on the planet, this world is "perfect" for DGO but dull for portesters, and sorry man but you have to pick a side.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!