Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

welcome to the year 2175

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: welcome to the year 2175

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:56 pm

Aw...thanks Happy! >_< You can look at it this way, since Adrie will defect from the DGO to The Third Party (yes the caps are necessary) and Royane won't, they're technically on different sides? :'D
To be an artist is to be able to create and recreate the world you see not just with your eyes, but also with your heart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pann
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:38 pm

hmm abt the double agent thing i was thinking hacker got some sort of job offer from the DGO? then she accept or smthing. i waws thinking of more of her being on our side to find info, but nvm
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
piecing back together the smithereens of dreams
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

happy me:]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:51 am

Um...since I'll be using Royane, I think I should post a profile of her too.

Name: Royane Nevom
Other abilities: Royane is, by nature, a charmer. She can flirt endlessly and spin wonderful and believable tales of romance and heartbreak...none of which would be truthful. She can lie almost as well as Adrian, but the difference is, she lies, not act or tell half truths, she full out lies, and sometimes she even believes her own lies. She can also cry on command. She's quite good at that, actually.
Status (Occupation): A member in training of the forensics unit in the DGO, not that she's all that good at it, being squeamish and all.

Personality: Royane loves to play with people's hearts, especially that of handsome young men. She will flirt and lie until she gets the attention she wants then leave when she's bored. Really, it's a wonder anyone likes her. She likes being the center of attention, she loves money and she greatly enjoys just having fun. Royane is, in truth, a simple person with simple desires. She wants to live a good life with no worries, which is mostly why she supports the DGO and despises protesters. After all, if the protesters win, she'll no longer be at the top of the food chain!

Royane believes that she can get whatever she wants with her looks and attitude and is really not used to getting her way. She is... ...a simple person. Which is why I am unable to muster up enough creativity to type anymore. x-X

Looks: Royane is someone I really should draw more often. She is actually quite beautiful, with lightly tanned skin, dark brown eyes, and flaming red hair. She has a nice, sculpted figure from dancing (she loves dancing) and decent curves. She has breasts and hips and a flat tummy, basically. Her eyes are usually mischievous and covered in make up to look sultry and flirtatious. Her lips full and her face...well, covered in make up to "enhance her natural beauty," and she really is quite beautiful.

Royane usually wears a short tank top with a long, flowing skirt that she plays with as she walks. On occasion she can be seen wearing short shorts or miniskirts, but she'll always have something "flowy" on her, be it a scarf or a cloth belt. She is the girl who also tries to keep up with fashion and look her best everyday, even when no one is around to see her.

Bio/ Background: Royane was born to a very science orientated family. Her father was some super genius scientist person that Royane rarely sees and her mother is a computer programmer. She grew up wealthy, spoiled, and quite arrogant. She pursued her love of dance without either of her parents permission and fought tooth and nail to doing anything her parents wanted her to. Finally, when she turned eighteen and finished with her general education, she was sent off to the DGO to undergo training as a forensic scientist. She does not mind her job, but really, can they please keep the blood away? Please? She really hates blood. She's almost a hematophobic (fear of blood)! Royane keeps herself busy by slacking and flirting with every decent looking male she sees. She has the heart of every male in her work area and probably has many more men at her beck and call.

Ugh...sorry for the short profile...I'm tired and Royane is really one of my simpler and lesser developed characters. I hope this is okay...

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:55 pm

Well Happy me, since this is your RP, you can decide in the end if you want a Third Part or have Dominia simply accept Adrian's offer and then backstab him.

Either way, I wouldn't mind playing a second character. If there's one needed...

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:58 am

i am okay with anything. i think i prefer if its just general red and adrian and royanne as an undercover or smthing. then maybe hacker can be like a double agent? just a suggestion.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:07 am

Well, Pann would have to tell us what she thinks...
But I thought having a Third Party would spice things up a bit. Ultimately, the Protesters would win, but if you want, I could have make DGO member character that starts supplying his/her sibling JP with secret information, and that JP could pass it on to the adults in the organization? It would be like having a second-hand spy within the DGO...and that way, we could also have the Third Party.

That's also just a suggestion xD

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:44 am

I don't really mind either way. I think the Third Party thing'll be fun, of course, at one point before Adrian and Dominia decide to form the Third Party, Adrian'll be a spy and Dominia a double agent. Or something like that. XD

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 am

so.. adrian and dominia u want them to form a third party? um... how would that fit in? i mean, like why a third party? what does the third party want?

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:43 pm

Didn't we cover that a page back, when Pann and I were discussing the idea?
I really like the idea.
It would be that [a few pages back, when I was asking in the OOC for ideas concerning Dominia's history] I came up with the idea that Dominia Renardes was born as ____ Stalin and her parents were a part of the DGO. A neighbor took her in when she was very little and gave her the identity of Dominia Renardes, who'd died a long time ago. And Adrian would have known the deceased Dominia, which would make him interested in my character, because he'd know that it was someone else. So he'd make contact with her and then through discussion, they'd form a Third Party. Dominia's reasoning to become a defect would be that...she took Carmine's death really hard, and madly realized that the Preventors were still kids, most not even adults yet, and she began doubting them. She knew how the JP wanted to take control of the government's main power source, so her and Adrian [who would be willing to change sides anyways] would try to gain control of the power source for themselves...That's a rough surmise of what we came up with. Correct me if I'm wrong, Pann?

But yeah, before Adrian convinces her, Dominia could pretend to be swayed by Adrian, and he could give her some info that she could relay to Cat...and she'd let some interesting tidbits [nothing vital] slip to Adrian so he'd do the same with Alexis. But then they'd keep in touch, and slowly they'd form the Third Party, blindly optimistic?

It just sounded fun.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 pm

I'm gonna create another character.Another DGO member:).Alexis' sister.

Name:Victoria
Abilities:She is always seen using a whip.Does martial arts too.
Personality:Totally opposite that of her sister,Alexis.Vicky is always seen smiling and happy.However,when it comes to dealing with protesters,she is like her sister,who kills heartlessly.She is also serious when it comes to her work.
Looks:ImageVicky has got long black hair like her sister which she either ties into one or two ponytail or let it down.She loves wearing bright colored clothes and the only dark color clothes she is seen in is black.She is normally seen in a tank top with jeans,shorts or skirts.
Bio/ Background:Victoria joined the DGO a year ago and is still a rookie.She was brought in by her sister,Alexis.Like Alexis,little is known of her family.Vicky can be seen with Alexis after work.But when they are working,Vicky treats Alexis as her superior.Victoria ios the kind who wants to make use of her own strengths to prove that she is as capable as Alexis and not through connections.This is one of the reasons why she wanted to start as a low ranking officer and not take up the position offered to her.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:00 am

okay. accepted :)

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:04 am

by the way i have changed the maximum two characters rule into something else. check out my first post.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:07 am

um okay. anything. sounds fun! just dont make it too complicated XD

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Aw, but complication is fun! Um...I'll be away for about a week, it's midterms week so my brain is pretty much: physicschemcalcphyscisphyscischemchemchem. >_> You get the idea.

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Physics = my WORST nightmare.
WORST being like, the worstworstworst you can possibly imagine.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:37 pm

...yeah. Physics is close to being my hardest subject, my general writing class, sadly enough, is my hardest. -_- I despise writing more than just about everything.

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:21 pm

ha ha i hate physics too.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 am

I bet everyone hates physics,well,almost everyone.I have a friend whose sister loves physics.Btw,happy,please call me to discuss bout tues.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:44 pm

I would love to join this rp, but first I would like to know something. Seeing as this takes place in the future, are cyborg characters allowed? I have been dieing to play one for a long time.

Name: Briareos Machina

Code name (given that describes abilities): Juggernaut

Explanation for code name: Big, fast, powerful, and difficult to take down

Other abilities(or abilities for non Protesters, include weapons): Briareos always was an excellant comabatant and marksman, more so now thanks to his cybernetic enhancements. He is undoubtedly the heavy artillery of the Protestors. Fitted with an advanced targeting system complete with motion tracker and night vision, he can fight multiple opponents in almost any environment. His entire body is integrated with a flexible but durable alloy armor plating that protects his body's intricate inner workings. He can hear a mouse from thirty feet away and wield virtually any model of gun for which he has built in storage of up to two extra ammuntion clips, one inside each of his arms. He is twice as fast as an ordinary human and five times as strong. His complex operating system is protected by an encryption and several firewalls miles of data thick. It is thanks to this advanced operating system that he has the ability to access multiple external systems simultaneously with precision, giving him the nickname Hechatonchires or "the hundred armed giant." He was also designed with a most interesting and unique feature; integrated in both elbows is a sort of sonic pulse generator that produces sound at such a high frequency it shatters glass and a few other materials. It is audible to humans and dangerous to their hearing, making it a perfect tool for distractions. Since whatever has been powering everything is going to be shut down he has a built-in powersource of his very own in the form of powerful battery.

Weaknesses: Despite all of his astounding abilities and defenses, Briareos is not without his weaknesses and flaws. He is susceptible to electro magnetic fields, -including ordinary fridge magnets- large bodies of deep water, -he sinks worse than a stone- and is just slightly emotionally unstable. Even with his impressive array of mental protection he is still vulnerable to the risk of virus infection, bugs, and other forms of malicious data and malfunctions. As much damage as his body armor can withstand, it is not unbreakble. The problem is that his armor is so well implemented to what remains of his natural body that too much damage to a vital area could prove fatal to Briareos. The ammount of ammunition he can carry is limited, and the sonic puse generators take several seconds to warm up. Though quick, he is not overly fast and some very few humans have been known to almost keep up with him. His strength can sometimes work against him. In a fit of rage, even a human can forget their own strength and cause serious damage. Briareos is an extreme case. Due to all of his mechanical parts, he is relatively high maintenance for body repair and general upkeep. Thankfully, he has become rather adept at taking care of himself so as to relieve the workload of the Protestors' mechanics and give himself a little more freedom. He still needs to recharge his internal battery for exactly eight hours every twenty four hours.

Status: JP Instructor, hand to hand combat and marksmanship

Years in JP school: 15 (Completed Course)

Personality: Briareos is not nearly as monstrous as he appears. He may look like a mindless wind up killing machine but in reality he is just as human as everyone else. He tries not to let the fact that his body is more machine than human affect him, though it does bother him from time to time. He is a proud and honorable warrior with a heart of gold and while usually kind and of good humor, it can come as a shock when he reveals his explosive temper. Unfortunately for his enemies, he can hold a heck of a grudge. Like most males, he keeps up a rough and tough exterior that hides a generally gentle nature. In combat he is highly focused. Once he makes a decision or gets moving their is little to nothing that can stop him short of completing his objective, but that doesn't mean he isn't flexible. Everything he does is with purpose and to the absolute best of his ability. Overall, Briareos is an enigma and the only way to solve him is to get to know him for yourself. Even then, he is still full of surprises.

Looks: Briareos Machina

Briareos looks a little like a robotic rabbit with long bunnyear-like appendages on his head. He has glowing green eyes, four smaller scopes on either side of one larger one in the middle. He is broad shouldered and heavily built (no pun intended) with a bulky but not unnattractive muscle tone. He stands at a towering 6'5" tall and makes for an imposing firgure, more so with his utter lack of facial expression. He likes to wear black pants, combat boots, and a green camoflage shirt under a vintage black leather biker's jacket. He also wears an antique analog watch because he likes to listent to the ticking.

Bio/ Background: Briareos Machina's parents were part of the Protestors early on. So it came as no surprise that he attended the school since he was ten years old. Neither was it a surprise when he came home to find his parents dead and several DGO soldiers in the house. They spotted him. He was surrounded before he could escape. Another soldier came in with a flamethrower. They lit him up like a match and walked out. The house was ablaze by the time help arrived in the form of some Protest sympathizers. When they opened the door he ran out like a bat out of hell, screaming in agony. By the time they put him out he was burned so severely it was a miracle he survived the trip to medical. Once there, they managed to keep him alive until they could operate. Ultimately he lost most of the muscle tissue in his arms, legs, several internal organs including his heart and lungs, his eyes, part of his brain, and all of his skin. It took several surgeries and a great deal of technology to save him. A little over ninety percent of his body was replaced. That was five years ago. Once he completed his training as a Junior Protestor he took one of the instructor positions on top of his other duties in the hopes that with the right training no one else would come to realize the same fate.
Last edited by Jericho on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If there is a God, he hopes I will not find him.

Jericho
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:00 am

woo hoo welcome to the rp! (: yes, ur character is perfectly fine! you can be my instructor for fighting or hand-to-hand combat, that might be good.

Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!