Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Emily´s murder ((OOC, Looking for players...))

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Emily´s murder ((OOC, Looking for players...))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:40 pm

"Today I’m not sure of what happened that night. It was one year ago and I’ve been investigating since then...

I don't care what the evidence said, Emily was happy, she didn’t have any problem, I know because she was my girlfriend, my beloved... But that January 2" everything changed.

I know she couldn't do it, as I said she was happy, Emily didn’t suicide. But the evidence said she did…
I’m getting closer, I think… Someday I will find the assassin and he will pay, for you sweetheart, I’ll kill him for you!"

Rules:

1- I want a top of 5 or 6 players.
2- Ask first if you can be accepted with your character sheet.
3- No godmodding, etc.
4- well something else will come out so...

Character sheet:

Name
role: (exp. Student, friend, family, police)
Pic:
History:

This is mine:

Name: Matthew Wells
role: Emily´s boyfriend.
Pic:Image http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/ ... gscarf.jpg
History: He ran from his house and school and is living alone in a crappy place, he was Emily´s boyfriend since he was 15, and he loved her. Now he is looking for the truth, he know she didnt suicide and he promised to kill the murderer, for her...
Last edited by Alphonse on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Emily´s murder ((OOC, Looking for players...))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Name: Katy Evans
role: Friend of Emily's.
Pic: Image
History: Katy was on her way over to Emily's when she found out about the murder. She wasn't sure if she saw someone leaving the house or not and when she was questioned by the police she told them she didn't know because she was just pulling up and it was dark.

Hope that's good.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Emily´s murder ((OOC, Looking for players...))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Yeah Angel of darkness.. Its perfect. Well lets wait for some other character or, you want to begin?

Alphonse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!