Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sky on Fire (need two people; sci-fi revolutionary war)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Sky on Fire (need two people; sci-fi revolutionary war)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jarmatus on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 am

Sry. Second intro post coming sometime in the next two hours, then you'll all be cleared to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jarmatus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prophetic_fury on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 pm

I'ld love to play one of those two other guards. The man on the ground is very familiar to me. I'm seeing a bit of a war weary soldier that really doesn't know anything other than fighting, but doesn't want to fight anymore. Thats why he's signed up with SSI. Since they're a smaller company he can make money with a lower risk. Celebrity protection, guard work. Not the military style missions of the larger corporations. So if you'ld like I could take one of those other two gentleman and help to get James out.
"I'm gonna kick some ass with my own pipe wrench" http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e062d7b4d5

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

prophetic_fury
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jarmatus on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:36 am

Works for me. John Tern happens to be an ex-SGM, so yeah.

Jarmatus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 am

Hey everyone! Jarmatus says we're good to go! I look forward to RPing with everyone once we get this thing on the road.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diedra on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 am

Wait, so can i post an intro then?? I is confused @_@
"We're meddlesome. We tell people what to do, what to think.Don't run, don't walk.

We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right."
- River Tam, Serenity

Image Image Image Image Image

Diedra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jarmatus on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:42 pm

You can post an intro if you meet any of the following conditions:
a) You are playing Aggy Nordstrom - that is, you are NorthernSoul.
b) You are a member of the northern security team of five guards.
c) You are a member of the STOG assault team.

So yeah.

Jarmatus
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!