Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Abilities: The Meeting Place (Open)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Abilities: The Meeting Place (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Wed May 13, 2009 9:53 am

Wow, when I thought I'd finally ditched my neighbors for good in the Internetverse...

Hehe, JK, you know I love you.

Cool power, our characters are kinda like opposites. (I probably should have mentioned in Isabel's bio that she needs eye contact to make it work though.)

Have you dragged your sister to RPG as well?
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 am

Name: Angis
Appearance: With dark black hair and even darker eyes Angis always wears a torn and very worn out black cloak. He wears black leather gloves to his elbows that disappear into the baggy sleeves of his cloak. He has a collection of silver rings on every finger. He has a vast array of metal jewelry.
For those who need a visual.
Ability: [Metallic telekinesis] Basicly if it is classified on the Periodic Table as a metal he can move, bend, warp, shape, fuse, and anything else he wants to with it.
Short Biography: Angis knows very little about his early childhood. Infact he does not even know his own last name or first name for that matter. He calls himself Angis based on a tattoo on his left arm. Two years ago he woke up in a dumpster. At least what was left of a dumpster for infact it was melted and smoking and the contents were spewed all over the ground. He was forced to live on the streets with no memory prior to the dumpster. It is at this point were he has found himself in a library studying those who are so much like himself yet so much different.
Personality: He may come across as very blunt, rude, and distracted at first. He is infact very blunt and is always distracted by something Shiny!!! He is very observant to those things that others often miss. Unless hes distracted. Not to say he knows everything he just catches the minuet details. Hes a great guy to make friends with. If you touch his button (or one of his shiny things) you are an immediate threat. He wont nessearly kill you but its a pretty stiky situation stuck under a nearby car.
Other: He is proficient with many different weapons.
Sword and Dagger
Two short swords(Perfered)
Shield and bastard sword

He also has some learned abilities
He can transfer his consciousness into an item or even part of his consciousness. (He learns this from studying ancient books) As a result he often times will set 'sentries'.
Last edited by awesomeskaterdude on Tue May 19, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please enjoy a story of my own about pirates, dragons, and magic ->The Voyage: Grand Charlotte

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reikka on Wed May 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Name: Kimi

Appearance:Image

Ability: She carrys around an assortment of weapons to which she can conjure her own bullets and as she fires can them into things such as wind or fire. In other words she can fire elements or simply change the shape of the bullets for more destructive force.

Short Biography: After being abandoned by her family she was on the police force for a year or two before being kicked out for firing a fire ball at a meth lab. She now is alone and usually houses herself atop buldings or whereever the time suits best.

Personality: Kimi tries to keep positive about things and tries to cheer up herself constantly along with trying to keep other people that she is arounds spirits up. But is otherwise very friendly and thoughtfull twords people she likes.

Other: She tries to be somewhat of a vigilante but usually ends up destroying things at some point or another.
She has also brought herself to beleive that she is the only one with powers and often feels very alone on the subject.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Reikka
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Wed May 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Rp is slowing down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Wed May 13, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm just kinda waiting for people to catch up. But I suppose I'll post now, since I've got the time.

And how long 'til these new folks get the Zawtz stamp of approval to jump in?

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TLS on Wed May 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah I just figured Zawtz would want to get the story going so I slowed the pace a bit. We can pick it back up if you all want. It would be my pleasure.

TLS
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reikka on Wed May 13, 2009 9:22 pm

I want to join :(

Reikka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby petali dogni fior on Wed May 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Ello. Still accepting here? This seems fun, I'd like to join...

Name: Roger Dorian
Appearance: Roger is thin in stature and stands at approximately 5'8". His dark brown hair falls over one of his slate-gray eyes, almost completely concealing it. Much of the right half of his body and lower face is covered with horrific burn scars. He wears short sleeve shirts over long sleeve shirts over short sleeve shirts, skinny black jeans, and Converse high-tops.
Ability: Roger is able to read the mind of and/or establish a telepathic link with one person at a time.
Short Biography: In his youth, Roger was aggressive, displaying a degree of militant enthusiasm rare even for teenage boys. He joined a gang of mutants like himself, usually devising the fighting strategies so that his comrades could fight their rivals, but he was always eager to get in a few punches of his own. Towards the end of his streetfighting career, his group clashed with a more powerful group of mutants and was completely pulverized. Roger watched his leader get beaten to death, and the rival gang members threw him in a dumpster and lit its contents on fire. Sometimes he's not so sure it's a lucky thing that he survived.
Personality: Roger has since grown out of his pugnacious nature. He stays out of the way of most people and shies away from violence. Instead of causing mindless chaos, he hopes to one day use his ability to make the world a better place, so that perhaps his life's suffering will amount to something in the end.

petali dogni fior
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter in the Alley on Thu May 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Is it okay if I have Ryan develope his powers as time goes by? Like be more in controll. Right now he's just this scared guy, but I hope to have in complete controll of his powers. Somethings I'm planning on:

-Controlling the demons (what they say, when they appear, right now it's on every touch, but with focus I think it can be controlled)
-Giving the demons a physical form (bit of a jump)
-Transforming his shadow (You've seen a ball and and a gauntlet, but it could be so much more)
Run Rudy Run...

Hunter in the Alley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Thu May 14, 2009 11:37 pm

i like that idea. It's more realistic to that he'd learn to control them especialy if they are new to him. (idk if they are, i haven't looked at his profile in a bit)
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Fri May 15, 2009 5:56 am

wats goin on idk really O.o
heehee poke!

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter in the Alley on Fri May 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Ryan's powers aren't new, he's just never had a chance to train with them.

Hunter in the Alley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TLS on Fri May 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Not much is going on anymore. The entire group is currently grouped together near the center of the library where a skirmish between Jimi and a large man took place awhile ago. For the most part people are taking part in idle chat. The only man not in on this action is Conor (my character) he is currently attempting to take a nap on the couches just pass the people who are talking. The host has yet to appear but has made it clear to all that they are here to stop some sort of government conspiracy to eliminate all the people with abilities.

Oh and so everybody knows, Conor dragged the large unconscious dude that Jimi was fighting with outside earlier, it happened in this post.

abilities-the-meeting-t21851-40.html#p603087

No worry about changing any of your posts it's alright. I just wanted to let people know that he's no longer there.

TLS
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter in the Alley on Fri May 15, 2009 5:27 pm

I wish this would speed up just a little. I'm bored right now.

Hunter in the Alley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TLS on Fri May 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Agreed. We should get a mission that way we can go about doing something. Or get busted in on by some crazy government assassins. Or have the guy that is holding us here come out and be some tiny old geezer who wants us to be his futuristic army of space slugs to rule the galaxy... Anything works.

TLS
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reikka on Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Aww sorry about the big guy thing I guess I wasen't reading carefully. I only came in recently and only skimmed what happend so far and I also agree things are way too slow.

Reikka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby petali dogni fior on Fri May 15, 2009 8:29 pm

We definitely need some crack pairings and factional divisions to speed things up.

petali dogni fior
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Fri May 15, 2009 8:40 pm

lol petali dogni fior i like your avatar

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Fri May 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Well, it seems like we've reached a consensus regarding the need for speed.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TLS on Sat May 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Well we this is Zawtz's roleplay so I'm not exactly sure where he wants to go with this... We could break up into factions or I could roleplay some baddies coming in after us but I don't want to step on any toes. My character wants to keep his power a secret for as long as possible so he won't be starting any trouble but he could possibly help diffuse it. Has anyone heard from Zawtz?

TLS
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!