Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Abilities: The Meeting Place (Open)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Abilities: The Meeting Place (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zawtz on Fri May 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey guys, I'm hoping this can be a pretty basic but fun roleplaying experience. I'm not going to ask you to be extremely formal or wordy. My only goal is for everyone to have fun. I would love to have about 5 or more people before I begin the story. It takes place in a realistic environment much like the world we all live in (besides the ability part, lol) so be sure and make your character accordingly. I'm looking forward to getting this rp on the road :D

Since the beginnings of mankind they have existed. Some have lived in secret...others have chosen to reveal themselves. Those who reveal themselves usually don't survive for long in this hostile world... Sometimes they will band together, finding comfort in the company of those like themselves.

This roleplay will be the meeting of these extraordinary humans. Their abilities range from extreme strength to flight and even to invincibility. But they all have one thing in common. They are special and they must stick together.

We begin the adventure in an abandoned library in the United States that serves as a meeting place for those with abilities. Please fill our a character sheet and post it to this forum so I can approve of your character and ability.

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Ability:
Short Biography:
Personality:
Other:

Once you have filled this out wait for my reply and once I get enough players we can begin the story.

A Few Simple Rules:

1. Make sure your powers are within reason (no God-modding).
2. Try to have posts of at least a paragraph.
3. If at all possible, don't pick the same powers as other players. Be original.
4. Your power should almost represent you...in a way. (Try not to worry about being the most powerful)
5. Don't kill off other characters without permission from them (or me).
6. Feel free to propell the story forward, just don't do anything too unbelievable or ridiculous. We want this rp to be somewhat realistic (besides the superpowers, lmao).
7. Cursing is okay, just don't do it obnoxiously.
8. It's okay to play multiple characters but make sure you make it clear which character you're posting for

(if I think of any others I will post them)

Here is my character sheet:

Name: James (Jimi) Severo

Appearance: James is approximately five feet nine inches tall. He has shaved black hair and almond shaped brown eyes. He looks very Italian and has natural golden-tan coloured skin. Although he is slightly skinny he is also quite muscular and usually chooses to wear black wifebeaters with dark blue jeans. He has a small scar on his forehead from a childhood accident, and is showing signs of growing a small soul patch. James' dark eyes are always darting around and observing his surroundings.

Ability: {Energy Transfer}~ James can use energy transfer to do a few things. First, he can sap the strength from average humans permanently and make it his own by physical contact. If he holds on long enough it will be fatal to the person...probably between forty-five seconds and a minute. He can also "absorb" the abilities of others like himself that he makes contact with. This will leave them without their power for a short amount of time until they recover physically. Holding on to others with abilities for too long can also be fatal to them. Once he has absorbed the ability he has it permanently, unless he decides to convert it into a "boost". If the energy is converted he can touch another person and give them a "boost" which results in: A) Attaining a power if they do not already have one, or B) Adding some type of increase in a power that is already held by someone.

Attained Abilities: {Dream Walk}~ James attained this ability from his cousin in an accident while trying to figure out his power when he was younger. The accident resulted in the death of his cousin Augustus. With his power, James can consciously leave his body and explore the inner thoughts of others as if they where a physical reality. He can also choose to interact with that reality, which has a chance of psychologically affecting the person. He can even walk around the physical world while out of his body but is unseen to human eyes. The downside, however, is great. While dreamwalking James' body is totally prone and open to attacks. He can re-enter his body within about ten seconds of realizing something is happening to it. While using this ability Augustus can openly communicate with James and give him advice.

Short Bio: James was raised in a small town in New York by his mother and father. When he was fourteen years old he began to notice that he was different than everybody else, but could not tell why. It was not social, mental, emotional, or physical but the difference was definately noticeable to him. When he spoke with his nineteen year old cousin Augustus (who he was very close with) about this feeling Augustus told him that he was indeed different and that he himself had gone through the same thing. Augustus tried to help James figure out what his ability was but with no luck until about three months later. At this time Augustus was showing James his dreamwalk ability and left his body to explore James' mind in hope of finding a power. While Augustus was in James' head he told him to grab his body's wrist. As he did this he accidentally sapped all of Augustus' strength by holding on to long (since Augustus didn't know when to tell him to stop) and killed his body. Augustus' soul, however, was still very alive since he was seperated from his body, and now takes residence in James' mind. The accident was unexplained by police and James felt shunned by his family. This resulted in him running away from home and living in an apartment with his friend Sebastian. After a few days at the apartment, Sebastian told him about a meeting for people with abilities at a local abandoned library...

Personality: James is quiet and reserved when it comes to meeting new people but once he opens up he becomes very talkative and eccentric. In general he has a good heart and is extremely kind to those around him, treating his friends like members of his own family. He can find something that he likes in almost everyone. Ever since the accident with Augustus he has had an underlying sense of guilt that results in him sinking into melancholy on occasion, but usually he seems to be pretty happy. Although sometimes he acts dumb, or makes funny comments, he is actually very intelligent and has a way with writing his thoughts on paper. Before the accident he had a succesfull future ahead of him, but ever since it happened he feels like his days are numbered. To him, it feels like someone will eventually find out what really happened and come to get him. He doesn't fear death though...he expects it.

Other:
~Speaks English and broken Italian
~Is experienced in hand to hand combat due to boxing and karate
~Writes poetry
~Is plagued with terrible nightmares, so he rarely sleeps
~Always keeps a Saint Christopher necklace that was Augustus' in his pocket

Can't wait for replies :)
Last edited by Zawtz on Fri May 08, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zawtz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Abilities: The Meeting Place (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Fri May 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Name: Sky
Appearance: She is well-built for a girl he age and she has light blue eyes and medium length white hair. She always carries 3 samurai swords.
Ability: Controls the weather
Short Biography: When she was 7 years old her family was killed by a "professional assassin", At the age 14 she joined a gang but was soon kicked out due to her powers(which she is still learning to control because they are based on her emotions), the swords she carry is her family's sword and she is rarely seen without it strapped to her hip.
Personality: (will rp out)
Other: n/a

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri May 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Name: Halo Skai
Appearance: She has long jet black hair that is usually pulled up into to a spiky ponytail and has whit bangs on each side of her face her right eye is a dark green and her left eye is gray. She's very developed. She usually dresses punk/goth style. has 4 piercings in each ear snake bites and a tongue ring.
Ability: Can control the elements, Uses katanas
Short Biography: She was left to the streets after her mom died and her dad overdosed, She now lives on her own in a one bedroom apartment and works at a book store.
Personality: she is very shy and silent but loves to make friends. although she can get very angry at cocky people
Other: loves to skateboard and draw.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Fri May 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Name:Yatami
Appearance:Image
Ability:demon O.o youll find out
Short Biography:mom was a vampire dad was a demon they were both burned in a firey hell never too come back she is a lonely ousider now
Personality:lonely depressed...
Other:eyes change color towrad what she is thinking, things are always after her hunters vampires gods of death in human form ect ect ect
heehee poke!

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri May 08, 2009 7:53 pm

hey I see you alot, been awhile after that 1 rp that restarted

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Fri May 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Name: Fleur Perdu
Appearance: Her eyes are actualy a pure milky white. Most often she can be fond wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, flats, a blouse, and a knee length black trench coat.
Ability: {Death Shift} Fleur can feel death around her.She can shift between the realms of life and death to become temporarily invisible to those around her but at a great cost to her own energy. When not shifting between life and death Fleur can feel and see those who have died recently in the near vicinity.
Short Biography: Fluer was born in Paris on December 7. As a young child she lived with her parents. She discovered her abilities at her grandmothers funeral when she could see the old woman standing next to her own dead body in hysterical tears. When she confided this in her parents she was sent to a mental hospital for observation. She was only 16 at the time. She remained in the facility under the watchful eye of Dr. Laurence Renolds. Duing her years there she grew fond of the young Dr. Renolds and they developed a friendship. When Fleur turned 20 she discovered her ability to shift between life and death while being interogated by another Doctor at the hospital. She was terrified of the man and wished for nothing more than to be invisible. After a few moments of interigation she found herself surrounded by a nightmare world that housed those dead from the hospital. After several minutes of wandering among the dead she collapsed bringing herslf back into her own realm where she was found by Dr. Renolds. When she woke up he'd moved her from the hospital to his own home and she had gone blind from over exposer to that world. At his home Dr. Renolds informed her of his own ability and they began to seach for others like them. Their search led to a town in the united states where there were rumors of a meeting at the local abadoned library.
Personality: Fleur is shy and quiet. She tends to wisper when talking to others and is only fully comfortable around Laurence Renolds. She has a hard time trusting people but can be very loyal to those she does trust.
Other: She is completely blind but she can still "See" the dead around her. Only they shine through the darkness. While in the world of the dead however, she can see qute clearly as it seems that her eyes have in a sence entered that relm.

Name: Dr. Laurence Jay Renolds
Appearance: He has bright green eyes.

His most commonly used form: The eyes of course are both green
Ability: {Shape Shift} Laurence can shift into any form of animal at will while pertaining his human sences, though he cannot talk. He most comonly shifts to a large wolf, which is his favorite form. His other favorites are a small cat, a fox, and a large snowy owl.
Short Biography: Dr. Laurence Renolds grew up with a semi-normal family in California. As a small child he discovered his ability while playing with the family dog. Laurence's parents, though slightly freaked out by the incident, were both accepting and supportive of their son. Laurence grew up and began to experiment with his powers. At 17 it was brought to his attention that several people were being sent to mental institutions becouse of stange and abnormal abilities. It was then that he decided to enter the field of mental health in order to find someone like himself and to weed out the mentaly insane from the gifted. Throughout college he studied cases much like his own and found that there were quite a few cases found in the French countryside near Paris. It was there that he decided to seak a job at a local mental hospital. He worked there for only a few short month when Fleur Perdu was brought in becouse she was "seeing dead people". He imediatly befriended her in hopes that she was like him. After months of trying to find out if she did have a power he became discouraged and decided to simply be her friend. After years of being together at the facility he grew overly fond of her and became very protective of her. The other Doctors began to see their relationship and decided to interigate Fleur about a possible love affair between the two. While they were interigating her she simply disapearsed, causing a panic in the hosital. It was then that laurence knew he'd been right about Fleur havng an ability. In the confusion he wisked her away to his home after finding her out cold in his office. When she woke up she was completely blind and he informed her of his own ability. He has been traveling with her since attempting to find others like them. Their seach has led them to a town in the united states where there were rumors of a meeting at the local abadoned library.
Personality: Laurence is freindly and kind on the outside though highly sucpicious of people within his own mind. He has no problem making friend but he trusts very few people especialy around Fleur.
Other: Though he seems to be just friends with Fleur he cannot help but love her. She however either has no clue or has simply not told him she is aware of it. he also has the horribly bad habbit of smoking.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zawtz on Sat May 09, 2009 6:01 am

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that now we have enough players to start the actual RP. The name of it is:

"Abilities: The Meeting (IC)"

be sure to stop by and put up your first posts if I have pm'd you saying that your character is accepted :)

I started it off by describing the basic setting, its up to you guys to start meeting other characters and propelling the adventure. I'll through my character in their as soon as I get a chance.

looking forward to RPing with all of you :)

Zawtz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Sat May 09, 2009 8:57 am

^^ yay and Xx im sorry i had to quit it it got to confusing...

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zawtz on Sat May 09, 2009 2:46 pm

So just incase you guys can't find it here is the link of the IC thread.

Abilities: The Meeting (IC)

begin as soon as you'd like to. i'm majorly lookin forward to this :)

Zawtz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadlydisaster on Sat May 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Name: Lorelei "Lore" Cass
Appearance: Image
Tall about 5'10
Ability: Has the ability to manipulate shadows and blend into them.
Short Biography: Lorelei was cast out of her home at the age of ten due to her powers, and grew up on the streets by herself. While there she grew to be very mature and distant. She said maybe three words during the entire six years of her street life, when she found out about the meeting she believed it would be the only way she would find peace, and acceptance.
Personality: On the surface cold and distant, inwardly she is very motherly and loves to care for people.
Other: Draws a lot, and rarely speaks to anyone, when she does, it is best to listen to her low, soft voice, for what she is going to say will most likely be very important.

deadlydisaster
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TLS on Sun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey Zawtz if you are still welcoming roleplayers I would like to take part in this one it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Name: Conor Bishop

Appearance: Conor stands at six feet, two inches. His body was created for speed, so his stature is lithe but strong with toned muscle. His hair is a light brown in color and is cut short in a military style haircut, his tan skin making his hair seem a few shades lighter than it actually is. Conor wears a sleeveless black shirt that just covers the tattoo of a cross that rests on his back just between his shoulder blades. His blue eyes are his defining factor shimmering in the sun with an intensity not often seen in a man of his age.

Ability: Super Speed - Conor has super human speed comparable to that of his favorite comic book hero, The Flash. His speed does have a peek though unlike that of his comic book idol, topping off at nearly 100 miles per hour.

Short Biography: Born and raised in a small town in Iowa Conor was your normal high school teenager. Conor lived in a three bedroom house with his mother, father, and three brothers. At the age of 16 Conor started to run on his high school track and field team as a compliment to being on the football team. He started out normal enough but as a high school Junior Conor's times began to drop and soon he held the state record in every sprint race. His speed did not plateau at this point however and eventually he compared himself to his favorite comic book hero, The Flash. His new found ability did not go unnoticed in the small town in Iowa so his parents decided to move him to New York City hoping the hustle and bustle of the large town would allow Conor to blend in.

Personality: Conor is an easygoing free spirit. He is a little lazy, but when set about on a task he will see it through to the end and make sure it is done to the best of his abilities. Sociable to a point Conor refuses to trust most people when he meets them. However, those who know him longer attest that he is an honorable and kind soul who has a specific hatred for those who hassle women. Despite not being unsociable Conor much prefers the solitude of his own thoughts and does not confide in many.

Other:
As a boy Conor spent four years in Tae Kwon Do and achieved a black belt.
Has his gun safety training and is an avid hunter and outdoors man.

TLS
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sun May 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Are you still accepting? I'd like to join, this looks fun!

Name: Isabel Miedo
Appearance: Image
She wears the flamboyant, clownish makeup mostly for shock value.
Ability: Isabel has the power to mentally torment her opponents, making them believe the are in excruciating pain or facing their worst fear. She hopes to one day be able to inflict physical harm, but this seems far outside her ability and at this point is just an unattainable dream.
Short Biography: Isabel grew up in an open-minded, human-loving family. She got along fine with humans in school, hid her powers well, and never caused any trouble.

She snapped somewhere around sophomore year. No one's sure anymore what happened. Sometimes she says that she was abused by a human boyfriend, sometimes the story goes that her teachers caught her using her powers and employed cruel and unusual disciplinary measures on her, and once in a blue moon, she'll tell an awful sob-story about the things her mean human uncle used to do to her when her parents weren't home. Most people agree that even she doesn't know what happened. More than likely, she just went off the deep end of her own accord, deciding that the human world was vermin and superhumans were just superior.

One thing is for sure: if she hopes to continue to survive in a community that responds to her hostility with hostility of its own, she'll need allies...
Personality: Isabel is the embodiment of the 3 S's: sardonic, sarcastic, sadistic. She enjoys messing with people's minds and seeing how far she can push them, even without the use of her powers. The only people she's genuinely nice to are the ones she can't afford to make enemies of, which includes most superhumans. She holds an inexplicable grudge against the average, non-superpowered, everyday citizen.
Other: She fears commitment and can play two recorder flutes out her nose.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Mon May 11, 2009 5:00 pm

god i go to school for one day and you guys are a mile ahead of me. I am not reading all that some can summarize it for me damn it

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zawtz on Mon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm

1. Jimi nearly kills hostile man
2. everyone freaks
3. two new people enter
4. jimi lets go of attacker and they both pass out
5. man's voice rings throughout library and he speaks of service (that part you should actually read)
6. some seem opposed and others accept

Zawtz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm

thank u

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TLS on Tue May 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Shinra here is what I can determine for you so far. Many people have made their way around the library and are quite scattered so here is a list of where people are now what sorts of allegiances or apparent ones have been formed and what is going on.

Maybe it would be a good idea to do something like this from time to time. I'll take on the responsibility Zawtz if you want me too.

1) Awesomeskaterdude's - Angis - Angis has just arrived and has made an entrance by jumping from his perch on the ceiling. He is currently speaking to Laurence and Fluer, pixsidust2's characters.

2) pixsidust2's - Laurence and Fluer - Fluer has just returned from the death realm and is talking to Angis with Laurence near where the large man had fallen.

3) TLS's - Conor Bishop - Conor has removed the large hostile man from the building and is currently lounging on the couches near the back of the library with Mindscrew Min-Min's character, Isabel. They are enjoying Mountain Dew's and thinking of what they are going to do next.

4) Mindscrew Min-Min's - Isabel - Is lounging with Conor at the couches in the rear of the library. She is contemplating confronting the man who just announced to the collected group that they were selected to confront a government operation to rid the world of those with abilities.

5) Hunter in the Alley's - Ryan - Ryan was involved in the confrontation with the large man but is now seeking out the man who has called them their. He hopes to use his power to determine the motive of their host.

6) Zawtz's - Jimi - Jimi is currently out of his body and has used his ability to jump into XxanexiaxX's character Halo's subconscious. He seems to have mistaken that Halo was the one that said they could feel his presence because it was Sky that said they could.

7) Snowdrift's - Sky - Sky is not enjoying the idea of being controlled by the man that collected them all there. She is thinking to herself that she will leave when she wants.

Groups and locations:

Group 1 - Laurence, Fluer, Jimi (in his spiritual presence), Ryan, Sky, Halo, and Angis - Near the area that had the confrontation between Jimi and the hulk guy. (Body of the hulk guy was removed by Conor)

Group 2 - Conor and Isabel - By the couches I'd say thirty or so meters away from the other group just sitting chilling.

And I'm pretty sure you are near Group 1 because you were with Halo and Sky and Jimi their for a bit. I hope this helps.

TLS
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zawtz on Tue May 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Thanks so much for that TLS, I appreciate it a ton! :) If you'd like to do that every once in a while that would be great :)

Zawtz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Tue May 12, 2009 10:06 pm

oh that is a good idea. I was having a hard time keeping everything together myself. I had to keep going back and rereading from my previous post. lol

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InflatedHead on Tue May 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Hmm...do you have room for one more? I'm new to the site, but I'm a former Gaia-ite and try my best not to be a nub. I thought this might be a good place to start because my neighbor's in this RP and has talked about it, so I won't be lost and I won't be stumbling into a dead-before-it-started thread.

Well, here's my character description, if you're still accepting. [And since everyone's pretty much entered the building, hypothetically I guess I'd start from some position inside, like Angis.]

Name: Allegra Visconage
Appearance: Allegra is short in stature and rather plump for her height, with brown eyes and blonde pigtails. She usually dresses in conservative outfits with a touch of lace.
Ability: Allegra can make a person within a ten meter radius of herself feel a disoriented, pleasurable high.
Short Biography: The details of Allegra's life don't stray too far from the norm. Throughout her life, she was taunted about her weight, but she's learned to deal with it. She has a family and a part-time job, all the trappings of a regular existence, except, of course, having a superpower. She's never told anyone about it, because she thought they would think her insane.
Personality: Allegra can be shy around strangers, but once one gets to know her, she is cheerful, idealistic, and accepting. Adventurous to an extent, she will chase danger with friends as long as she doesn't have to be the leader.

InflatedHead
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Tue May 12, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey! Oh my god I'm here from gaia to. welcome! I like Allegra's power. very interesting, almost jasperish. (oh geeze showing my twihardness. sorry lol can't help it.)

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!