Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Abilities: The Meeting Place (Open)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Abilities: The Meeting Place (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zawtz on Sun May 17, 2009 10:09 am

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. School has been really busy with AP testing and whatnot but hopefully now I should be able to get on more often to monitor things. I read your posts and I definately agree about the plot of the RP slowing down so I'll be sure to try and kick things off again in my next post. Just so all of you are aware, I'll be using NPCs (non-player characters) every once in a while to help the story have some action and to make things interesting. If any of you have any questions or concerns be sure to PM me. See you all in the RP :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zawtz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taffy on Thu May 21, 2009 2:12 am

Ach. I know there are already a ton of people, but this does look interesting. Could you fit one more person? :]

Name: Nori
Appearance:
He is small and slim, with large, dark eyes and short dark hair. He wears an oversized, rather raggedy-looking T-shirt and shorts. Overall, he has the look of a plain, uninteresting boy.
Ability:
{Enhanced Senses} Nori can enhance any of his senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch) at will, and can manipulate several at the same time. Of course, he can also "turn off" this boost when he wills it to be so. Because this ability is simple and not energy-consuming, he can keep at it for hours.
Short Biography:
As a small child, his ability was incorrectly diagnosed as hyperesthesia, or abnormal sensitivity of one's senses. He was sent to a hospital and was subjected to careful treatment. There, everyone acted as if he were something fragile and weak. Nori, however, knew something was different. His condition was not a curse or an illness -- it was more like a gift, or some sort of ability. Unlike his supposed condition, he felt no pain or discomfort, and could manipulate his senses and turn them on and off at will.
One night, he was lying in bed, unable to fall asleep, but also utterly bored. With nothing better to do, he practiced his ability. He enhanced his own hearing and tuned in on a random conversation across the street from the hospital. Coincidentially, it was about some weird meeting. In New York. At a specific abandoned library. For special people. Convinced that he was one of these so called "special people," he gathered his belongings (in truth, not much), escaped the clinic with the help of his gift, and boarded a train to New York.
Personality:
He unusually silent for one his age, preferring to observe others than to being observed; in fact, most people think he's just mute, which is, of course, untrue. He has a firm grasp on his emotions and rarely loses control. He is the type of person who is overly particular about order and organization. Most of the time he seems distant and indifferent, but somewhere underneath it all, he actually longs for someone to talk to.
Other:
A bookworm.

Yeah, that's it, thanks. Now I just need time to...catch up. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taffy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zawtz on Fri May 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Everyone above is in the RP...

And I'm back guys! Hopefully now we can get this thing some momentum. If you didn't already know I was having computer problems and could only access this from my friends house so that's why I haven't been on in so long.

BUT NOWI'M BACK AND HAPPY :D

Zawtz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed May 27, 2009 3:14 pm

ok bad news...i am unable to continue with the story. You know school and all...so sorry.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!