Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Game for anything (continuous)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Game for anything (continuous)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Thu May 14, 2009 2:46 am

I'm looking for a 1x1 or two since things have slowed a little due to the majority of my friends being busy for the moment. I'm going to be totally honest here and say I'm positively craving something anime or video game related (I would kill for a Riku x Kairi!) but I'm flexible so toss me anything except yaoi and yuri. Give me an idea, a link to a roleplay or whatever you want. I'm game for just about anything right now.

On a side note, this little ad of mine is ongoing unless I say otherwise.

To get a few things out of the way :
- I am literate i.e. I do use the spell check on my computer for every single one of my posts but everyone makes a mistake sometimes
- I really don't like one-liners. I work just fine typing anywhere from 200/2000 words per post but it doesn't have to be every single time. I'm good with going a paragraph or two per post (5-7 lines). Basically, the more you give me to work with, the more I'll be able to post in response.
- I play both genders but since I'm a girl, I'd really prefer to play a girl in my next rp or two. Though you're welcome to attempt twisting my arm on this if you have an epic plot XP
- I'm on almost everyday or at least every other day thus, I am fairly active.

The animes/games/books/movies I can roleplay : (The list is not in any specific order except alphabetical)
(A *** marks something I know well and a * marks something I know somewhat)
- Beyblade ***
- Digimon 02 & 03 ***
- Gundam SEED *
- Gungrave ***
- Harry Potter *
- Hikaru no Go ***
- Howl's Moving Castle ***
- InuYasha ***
- Kingdom Hearts ***
- Naruto *
- Pendragon ***
- Rurouni Kenshin ***
- Spirited Away ***
- Whisper of the Heart ***
- Yu-gi-oh! ***
- Yu Yu Hakusho ***
- Zoids: Chaotic Century ***

And yes, I can do particular canon characters well enough or I wouldn't be listing fan-based stuff. If you want post examples etc. just ask.

If you've even got a loose idea, I can help brainstorm etc. so feel free to toss me a plot and/or idea or any random question you might have for me ^^ And if you would prefer to pm me rather than post here, that is absolutely fine with me though I will be checking this thread very often.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Re: Game for anything (continuous)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu May 14, 2009 7:01 am

I would by happy to do the following:

Kingdom Hearts
Yu-gi-oh!
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto
Or the Avatar

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu May 14, 2009 10:00 am

I would enjoy a the following:

Kingdom Hearts
Naruto
Spirited Away
Beyblade

They all work for me.
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Thu May 14, 2009 11:27 am

Yay for responses!

And now on to more serious matters. To start, I do not have fully formed ideas already in mind for everything but coming up with them has never been much of a problem for me. That's not to say I wouldn't be open to hearing out other ideas.

If you guys could, answer these questions so we can hopefully get started, or, at least, I can get started on some ideas.

@ Læment
Kingdom Hearts - Something set in one of the worlds, something to do with the Organization etc.? There's a lot here.
Yu-gi-oh! - As far as I'm concerned GX & 5Ds are ridiculous so I haven't seen those. Were we to do the original, would you want something including a tournament and all?
Yu Yu Hakusho - I can do just about anything with this since I've seen every episode (minus a few from the 1st season). Something pre- or post- Yusuke being fired?
Naruto - As stated, I don't know this anime well, really just a couple characters so I may not be able to do something like the show itself
Or the Avatar - Would you want something pre- or post- the Phoenix King getting his powers taken away?

@ TheProtagonist
Kingdom Hearts - Something set in one of the worlds, something to do with the Organization etc.?
Naruto - As stated, I don't know this anime well, really just a couple characters so I may not be able to do something like the show itself
Avatar - Would you want something pre- or post- the Phoenix King getting his powers taken away?
Spirited Away - Miyazaki is fantastic. Something with Haku and Sen or completely different characters with the same setting?
Beyblade - Another tournament or a different focus?

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Fri May 15, 2009 10:50 am

Kingdom Hearts: Maybe we could be members of the Organization?
Naruto: I don't really know the show very well either, so we can mark this off I guess.
Spirited Away: I love this movie. I think we should do a setting very much like the original movie, but different in the fact that we have a different ultimatum. Instead of our parents being turned into pigs, we could be people from the spirit world that is trying to defeat the evil witch or something like that.
Beyblade: Perhaps we could be on a search to find the ultimate beyblade, and during this search we become part of a tournament? Something like that.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Fri May 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Alright, Naruto's off the list then so we're down to four.

Kingdom Hearts - Playing as members of the Organization seems interesting.
Avatar - I think after Ozai is dealt with would be better. A focus on the reconstruction of the Four Nations?
Spirited Away - Just a focus on the spirit world rather than bringing in someone from the outside you mean? I hadn't thought of that.
Beyblade - Different. Would the ultimate or something else become the tournament's grand prize? Should we have the Bladebreakers officially reunite or not?

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sat May 16, 2009 7:36 am

Pardon me, but I couldn't help but oversee this forum. I am rather bored, at the moment. May I make a suggestion as to the Kingdom Hearts thing?

The Kingdom Hearts franchise uses a lot of Final Fantasy allusions (which is only fair: Kingdom Hearts was made by SquareEnix), so why not have plot elements pertaining to the Final Fantasy franchise? The only Final Fantasy... thing I've seen to the end is Final Fantasy: Unlimited, so...

What about another summoning weapon, like the Magun or the Maken? I've been thinking long and hard, but I still have yet to come up with a summoning method for 'syrup' (which is used as the summoning device, like soil and mist). As for the weapon... how about the Maso (Evil Spear, like how 'Magun' is 'Evil Gun', and 'Maken' is 'Evil Sword'?)

Of course, this is only if you have watched Final Fantasy: Unlimited. Sorry that I couldn't be of any more help. You could always try some other Final Fantasy element like Materia.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Tue May 19, 2009 1:16 pm

That would be cool.

We could have the Bladebreakers reunite...but...I'm not really sure. We could also do it in the distant future, and our characters could be the apprentices of the former Bladebreakers. I like the Avatar idea, as well. I think that we can mark it off the list, though, if only to make it easier to choose. The Beyblade, KH, and Spirited Away seem the most likely choices.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed May 20, 2009 2:49 am

@ Porecomesis - I hadn't thought of that actually and it's an interesting concept. Materia would likely be easier for me as my extent of Final Fantasy games beyond Kingdom Hearts is FFVII/Advent Children and FFX.

@ TheProtagonist - That might be better. If we're doing another tournament/grand prize (other than the title, that is) then a new set of bladers would make more sense. Alright. We might also have to mark off KH. I'm more familiar with the main cast versus the Organization but it is still workable. What would be the focus, if any? Spirited Away is just fine, as Japanese culture is my forte even outside of roleplaying.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu May 21, 2009 9:52 pm

So I guess we can mark KH off the list, then.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu May 21, 2009 10:00 pm

I can do all of those
Yu Yu Hakusho
Yugioh
Naruto
Kingdom hearts

I'm super bored
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Fri May 22, 2009 1:04 am

@ TheProtagonist - Well out of Beyblade and Spirited Away, the latter is favored with me as there just seems to be more possibilites with it.

@ Chulance - I think Naruto needs to come off my list XD I will always be up for YYH though I haven't had a good YGH one in a while. Anything in mind? And I expect decent-length posts from you Mister! lol

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri May 22, 2009 1:13 am

@Yasahii: Sorry just posting what I'm comfortable with. YHG was good I have some good plots in mind one could be during the time of Zorc meaning back during the times of Ancient Egyprt and being caught in the middle of the war. Or after the original series about a person who makes a duel card based on a movie which he uses to beat Yugi but somehow the puzzel brings the card to life and Zorc has escaped imprisonment. The living duel card is captured and saved by a regular girl Yugi's daughter and together they have to stop Zorc and rescue Yugi and friends.

Also remeber X men Rise of heroes and DBZ Next Generation group rp's

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Fri May 22, 2009 1:26 am

Oh it's cool. I just keep getting Naruto suggestions when my knowledge is limited just down to Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. Anyhow, I've always been more interested in the Ancient Egyptian aspect of YGH though I didn't read the manga covering Zorc.

I think X-Men is out for me, the Bill Kaulitz look-alike playing Miley Cyrus music pretty much killed it for me but I'll be back to posting in the DBZ rp soon.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 am

Okay thought your were mad lol can't tell unless you use L-O-L. I take it you prefre Ancient Egyptian story than my return of Zorc and how he would effect the modern world? No problem of course.

No, that character made like one or two posts in the rp and dissapeared. This is a serious rp that one I mean come on we need people who can post more than one paragraph! Come back I said stay active! No but please and DBZ

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Fri May 22, 2009 1:48 am

Oh well I try not to 'lol' people to death since some find it obnoxious. I just prefer Ancient Egypt because I've studied some Egyptology in my spare time, nothing against Zorc, I just don't know much about him.

I will stay active! lol

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri May 22, 2009 4:27 am

I could do a KH organization RP, as somebody bordeline obsessed(Me and my friends made our own organization, complete with a person for each of us, that goes up to about fifty folks....the mains are only like fouteen though...and we write fanfics...), and could plug any gaping plot holes you manage to make with relative ease. I would probably do better in a group one. I'll do that Riku Kairi one too though. As for pendragon....HOLY CRUD?!?!?! I thought I was the only one who read that! Cool! What would t be about though? Also.....ME IS CRAVING FINAL BOOK! I WANTS IT.....IT TAUNTS ME AT THE STORE!!! CURSE NOT HAVING A JOB!
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri May 22, 2009 3:43 pm

How about my idea and we go to Egypt? You try not to laugh out loud why we can't here you. Does anyone talk outloud while posting? I do, no I'm so quiet except when something funny is posted.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat May 23, 2009 12:13 am

@ Xiphoniii - I really would but I don't know much about the Organization aside from their objective. I would go for it but I doubt anyone would be that patient with me. Hey fanfiction does not equal obsessed, lol. Finally! Another Pendragon reader! Honestly I think it's better than Harry Potter but most won't give it a chance because it's not insanely popular. I just bought the last the other day. All I can say is make sure nothing is distracing you when you start reading because Bobby finally starts to learn everything. I have no clue what an rp would be about but I'd want to be Loor in any case. As for the Riku x Kairi, I'll have to think.

@ Chulance - Both ideas together? And I know it's not literal etc. it's the principle really. As a matter of fact, some things are funny when read but I haven't literally laughed aloud at anything said except once.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat May 23, 2009 12:15 am

@Yasahii: Yes could be interesting know? Would you prefer ancient egypts or modern times. Either way it would be in Egypt. Zorc would be the villian. I've laughed a lot and I can relol sometimes. I made up a word relol.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!