Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Game for anything (continuous)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Game for anything (continuous)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat May 23, 2009 12:37 am

I think this time I'd prefer modern times. Well I'm not the type to laugh at just anything but the one time I did after reading something a friend told me, it was definitely amusing. Anyhow, I can't do Zorc Chu, I know nothing about it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat May 23, 2009 12:39 am

Cool! Zorc is an evil demon who created the shadow realm I'll be him I'll just be the living duel monster who is captured by an evil organization and freed by the girl.(Your character) Dueling would be involved.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat May 23, 2009 12:42 am

Fine. Show rules dueling or card game dueling? Cause those are two very different things!

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat May 23, 2009 1:13 am

Show rules dueling is better in my opinion. There will be duels and real life problems as well so it will be cool kinda of like Season 6.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat May 23, 2009 1:35 am

Well there aren't really rules in the show, that's why I ask. And season 6 began with? I think I stopped at 4 or 5.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun May 24, 2009 4:50 am

Well and Season 6 is just more actual dueling. Like they learned to summon actual monsters and stuff it was pretty cool. I've always wanted to do a roleplay similar. It's very fun there's a few rules for actual dueling you can only summon three monsters at a time and they drain your energy the longer their summoned. If destroyed one of your monsters you can resummon it later after it heals. You can un-summon your monsters or cause different effects with the millenium items. Stuff like that.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Mon May 25, 2009 12:48 am

Okay, though is it such a great idea to have me start in a setting I'm not such about?

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu May 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Sorry I was gone for the weekend. Hehe. I'm back now, though. I like the Spirited Away idea. So do we go with that for us?
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:58 am

That's cool, I've been busy as well. Which idea did you prefer?

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 pm

I like the idea of being members of the other world and having to rise against some type of evil government or tyrant, but that's just me. What idea would you prefer?

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Well that's both our ideas combined but it works just fine for me. I have a habit of doubling characters though so who knows, I may end up bringing in a character from the outside world.

Anyway, did you want to do a thread or keep it to PMs? Either is fine with me but a thread is easier to keep track of.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:35 pm

A thread would do nicely. Will you post it or should I? I do not have much time.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:51 pm

I can take care of it if you'd like. Though left up to me, it'll take a second.

Either way, don't feel rushed, it doesn't have to be up in the next five minutes necessarily.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kenta on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 pm

PLEASE DO BEYBLADE!!!!

kenta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello! Are you still looking for rp buddies?

First off : AWESOMESAUCE! you like Rurouni Kenshin ! I like you already.

Second. I do original rp's usually, but I do think the following would be cool to do:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto (Akatsuki style )

also, here is my rp thread if interested:

looking-for-some-buddies-t86616.html#p1928164
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!