Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Honest Mistake [OOC]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: An Honest Mistake [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 pm

It's looking good guys! I will post a summary when we get up to 5-6 pages, and periodically after that most likely whenever someone get's lost. So ya anyways I'm off to bed!
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Night night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:23 am

Really? =3 Aaaw, I feel so special. XD I love you, too. <3
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murdochrouge on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Well howdy! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday...at all. O_O
I'm still waiting on my friend *has sent her three PM's* Not one response. I'm debating on whether I should march over to her house right now and force her to or not. She's my next door neighbor...ahaaa....
^_^'

murdochrouge
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Ty doesn't like competition.... >.> I don't know whether he'll give up or fight dirty, but he won't take his chances at getting beat down the hard way. XD

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coltoninengland on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 am

hey can i join??

Name: Remy Valentine
Appearance/Photograph:Image

Personality: She is a loner, sometimes good with people, other times not. Shes new to town, so i guess we will have to figure out if she actually wants to try to fit in, or if her own misfortune will keep her from getting close to anyone. She likes music and writes songs (even though most of them are about depressing things), and she is a poetry addict (yet these poems, no matter how written are also ALWAYS depressing).

History: Remy was born in Ohio, she ran away many times because of her abusive father and her drug addict mother. After her father's death, her mother got remarried five times. All of them were equally as mean to Remy, whch caused her iminent divorice form her parents. She bought herself a camper van and ran off with one of her mothers credit card (which has yet to be cancelled). She is an emo, though she'd never let you know it, and she tries very hard not to let anyone close, though most of the time she fails to keep her guard up.

Misfortune: Her abusive father beat her up till she was nine. Her drug-addict mother is in constant low-life relationships, and they always had to move around. She went emo about two years ago, and she's depressed. She sometimes uses drugs, and other than that she spends most of her life trying to cover up who she really is from the rest of the world, leaving herself in solitude and trying futiley to stay away from people. (though that doesnt normally work for her)
Occupation: Shes is a student at the local highschool, and spends most of her time at the music store, where she hopes to get a job.

Other: <<possible mental breakdown or drug problem in the future?>> She wishes she could fall in love, but she also is afraid of what might happen if she does (perhaps a romantic tradgedy could occur?) I'm not sure, if you have any ideas let me know.

<love over mind. and mind over matter.>

coltoninengland
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:20 pm

WOAH.

We have more 16-17 year old girls than a high school techno rave. 0.o Seriously, Tyrone, Michael and Justin are the only guys in a sea full of about five or six girls. And Justin's not interested in any of those five or six girls. XD C'mon! Someone give Ty a homie! XD

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murdochrouge on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 pm

*falls onto board*
OH MY GOD! So, so, so, SO sorry I haven't bothered to get my ass on in friggin' days! I don't even know why I didn't get on in the first place! Eh, I'm on now is the point. I'm sorry!
...Again!

murdochrouge
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Lol hey all sorry I haven't posted in like....a week?? I can't remember, I have just been slammed at school, but I shall try to post sometime tonight!!

Nice character coltonninegland I really like that girl's picture for some reason XD I guess it's the hair *has a thing for red hair* : P

Anywho ya I agree with you sweet we are so outnumbered! This could be a good thing though....if any of our character's take advantage of it. ; P

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Oh, well. I guess Ty and Michael can be homies. If Ty ever actually comes to work, that is. XD

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coltoninengland on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm

haaha thanks ! :] yeah i think her hair is pretty cool! **which is why i based my character off her :]**

^^ill definately be taking advantage of the fact that theres a seriously limited number of guys ;D haha!

coltoninengland
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:57 pm

A word of warning: Ty does his own picking. If he doesn't want to be approached, he can use his annoyingness as repulsion.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Hey guys, I just got my laptop back. Did I miss anything?
Human meat must taste horrible, otherwise more things would eat us.
Den morosca tarotho yonasca a yazec penthara, inalkodethe, ahruneus galtha!
When you think it's all become too much to handle, remember, just keep going!

Alero
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Not really. I'm waiting for murdochrouge to post, actually.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:11 pm

I'm waiting for Drako to post before I do.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murdochrouge on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 am

Huh? Fuck! I have to respond?
*slept 16 hours*
Well, that's what you get when you skip out on an entire friggin' day of sleep. I'll respond tomorrow morning...Too tired...
*falls into coma*

murdochrouge
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 am

What day is it in the RP?? Is it the weekend? The only reason I ask is because I am wondering is Michael should call Ty and tell him to get his ass in to work or not. :P

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Oh, he's good about coming to work. Don't worry. When I decide he needs to go to work, he'll be there. He's very dutiful. XD I just want to keep him with 'Lena right now so as to cement him in her mind and keep her from getting away. =D

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET!

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Thank you! =D I'm sixteen now!

EDIT:
Hey everybody, I'm leaving for vacation today and won't have access to a computer for a week. So, yeah. I won't be here. Sorreh.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!