Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Honest Mistake [OOC]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: An Honest Mistake [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:05 pm

IT'S ON RIGHT NOW?! Dammit! XD
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 pm

No, I missed a ton of episodes so I bought them on ITunes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Inspired from a real-life event. There is a reason for everything Justin does xD.
Human meat must taste horrible, otherwise more things would eat us.
Den morosca tarotho yonasca a yazec penthara, inalkodethe, ahruneus galtha!
When you think it's all become too much to handle, remember, just keep going!

Alero
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murdochrouge on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Dear, you might want to add a personality flaw there. She's too perfect. And change the 'ppl' thing. Chat speak will indeed be the downfall of us all.

murdochrouge
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Hey everyone, it's time for little me to go to sleep. I work tomorrow, so I have an early morning. XP Don't let anything too exciting happen to Tyrone while I'm not there to have him react! No salt in the eyes, you sexy little kinky! XD Alright, good night, everyone! I love you all! <3

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Hee hee, you haven't even seen me kinky yet ^_-. Have a good night ^_^.

Alero
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murdochrouge on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Aww, good luck tomorrow! Chat with you later, dahlink! I suppose that puts us at a pause without Ty around?

murdochrouge
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling Up on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Though I'd usually ask if this roleplay was still open, the last few that joined have already done so, and were told that it was. That being so, I'd like to join and will have my character posted up, as soon as I get my creative juices flowing and do a little brainstorming (I don't want to just jump in with whatever character comes to my mind first).

Falling Up
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paralove on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Name: Lynn Marie
Appearance/Photograph: Image
Personality: Lynn the center of attention. She is very outgoing and friendly, Always fun to be around. She makes friends quite easily and is a great listener. She sometimes has problems with partying to much but, She plans to resolve that problem. She also has anger-management, when people say the wrong things about her.
History: Lynn lives with her older sister (beth), who is 25 and doesnt care much for her, Ever since her parents died when she was 8.
Misfortune: her parents died when she was 8 (see above) she misses them dearly, she also has expriences with cutting although she cant remember the details.
Other: nope
Last edited by paralove on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paralove
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:42 pm

G'Night Sweet.
Mwah.
Sleep well, lovie.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 am

I hate to be the voice of criticism here, but paralove, "Ever since her parents died when she was 8" is not an independent clause and cannot stand on its own as a sentence. You might want to fix that. And for anyone who's going to yell at me for it, that little quote up there is copied and pasted, not written on my own, so that eliminates the possibility of it being my mistake.
Sorry, grammar is my pet peeve of pet peeves and I have problems dealing with roleplayers with poor grammar.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paralove on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:54 pm

okay i fixed it, sorry i'm new to the forums, and i've seemed to forget all of my grammar since school has let out. I will try to work on this.

paralove
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Thanks. But just for future reference, most of us start sentences and proper nouns such as "I" with capital letters. Must be one of those grammar lessons you've forgotten since school let out. And don't even get me started on the comma splices. Oh, well. Can't win 'em all.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paralove on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Okay, Comma splices, i don't think we've covered that yet. I'm guessing it's the placing of the comma's correct me if i'm wrong.
I just finished the seventh grade, and you would think stuff like this would stay with me, exp. the proper nouns. Anyway, the Roleplay's i'm used to, normally don't care about grammar,commas,etc. This one i'm guessing is more advanced. I bet im breaking alot of grammar rules typing this. Like I said before I will try to work on this.

paralove
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm

I apologize, love. You are a little young to be learning about comma splices. You might cover that in eighth grade; I don't remember when I learned about them, but once I do, I notice them all over the place. XP So it isn't just you.
But yeah, if you're not used to having to worry about capitalizing the beginning of sentences in your roleplays, then yes, this roleplay is WAY more advanced than you're used to. Just a heads-up. Might wanna read a few posts before calling me a snob for saying that, but if you still feel that I'm exaggerating or trying to talk down to you or whatever after you do, go right ahead and call me a snobby bitch. You won't be the first or last to feel that way about my approach to poor grammar.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Yes, we do enjoy proper grammar here. That is one of the details that makes roleplaying on this forum enjoyable. No one wants to take a half hour trying to decipher a poorly written paragraph. If you need any help learning the ropes around here, let me know and I would be happy to help you adjust. Everyone is guilty of a few mistakes here and there.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 pm

...*prods mudochrouge* Ty's getting bored... We don't want him to switch targets, do we? XD

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Do I sense a bit of A.D.D in Ty? I love you an your hostility, just thought you should know.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm

No, Tyrone's actually pretty patient. I, however, am BORED OUT OF MY MIND. XD

And do you mean you love Ty's hostility? Or my attitude toward the grammatically incorrect? XD

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 pm

You know what? I think it is a little bit of both that I love.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!