Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

anyone want to do a 1x1 RP?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

anyone want to do a 1x1 RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 am

ok, well I want to do one, I never have, post here if you want to. I will with anyone about NEARLY anything (dont like pirates or mid-evil times), my favorite ones to do are: vampire, super hero, realistic RPs. those are my favorite, sooooo post here if you want to
<3
that was weird
0.o
"there needs to be a word for those brief moments of clarity where you realized just how profoundly weird your life is"
"I take medication to prevent those moments. Want some?"
-Marten Reed and Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: anyone want to do a 1x1 RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby myrymembrance on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:54 am

Are you new here? On Gateway I mean, I'm interested I guess, I like fantasy and realistic too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

myrymembrance
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:58 am

no not new, just havnt gone on in while . . . . .

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan-101 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 am

I'm up for this. ^^ I only have one character, and I will use him. ...You choose the settings... :3

spartan-101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am

okay, well tell me first, about the character, then what genre you would want, realistic? vampire-ish? super hero :)

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan-101 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 am

Arg... -_-

He's a cat-guy. :3 You could just look at him on my profile.

spartan-101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 am

okay, let me think for a while,

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan-101 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 am

Ah. Forgot. I'd like to do a realistic or space genre.

spartan-101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 am

realistic? with your character?

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan-101 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 am

Maybe...

spartan-101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Hey. I don't mind doing an rp with you. Vampires are just fine. Did you have a plot in mind or do you want to create one with me? - Damien
What is immortality if not but a curse of the flesh? True immortality is not living forever, but leaving something behind to be remembered.
Treachery, war, and Lords in waiting. OOC
Treachery, war, and Lord in waiting IC (still accepting!)
NEEDS PEOPLE!
Welcome to Dracula's Castle. (IC closed)

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:15 pm

damien, Im all good for two private RPs, so I could do one with you and spartan.

a realistic with spartan.
vampire with damien.

help me think of ideas for them

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Well for the vampire one, do you want me to be a vampire or you to be one? I don't mind either way. I can play either. ^^ -Damien

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 pm

I can be the vamp, so what common rules do you have? no cussing? no violece? what do you say, I dont really care about any of that

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 pm

I don't really have much rules. ^^ just don't cuss every line. I also had a detail I wanted to add to my little human. I was think of making him something i call the Perfect Host. Its someone who's blood doesn't run dry no matter how much blood is taken from them and they dont' weaken. They have a normal life span of a human except when they have a master ( a vampire who feeds off them) they too can live with eternity without aging. Once the vampire stops drinking from them, they go back to the normal human life span. What do you think?

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:15 pm

I think that would be good. soooo, would I be your master. . . .0.o, or will you be some one elses master and I'll try to free you?

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Well I was thinking that.. well PM me XD. Then I will give the details. I suddenly have quite a few private role plays going on so I can't post on here faster. XD I just remembered I was posting here. Its easier for me to keep track of it. I do get to the PM's faster anyway. - Damien.

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

okay sooo, I'll PM you

anyone else wanna roleplay?
send me a private message please!

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan-101 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 am

I don't have many rules to play by... come to think of it, I don't have any! :3

spartan-101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:49 pm

okay, well. . . .school-based RP? that sounds good, realistic

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!