Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Dynasty OOC

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Dragon Dynasty OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am

Why would I say no lol this is rp not rule town lol of course you can change it to anything you want plenty of samurai were archers if you switch to shinobi it will be more like having special powers than a magical weapon. So feel free to do as you please provided you put the changes in the ooc here we should be good to go.
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:40 am

mkayy =^_^= Ima change to archer, shinobi are cool, but Yue seems like an archer to me (if that makes sense)

so character Bio 2.0

Name: Yumi Yusuke
Nickname: Yue

Dragon: Emerald, Dragon of Earth

Class: Archer

Weapons/magical weapons: Tsuchi-kujiku (Earth Breaker) Double-recurve composite Yumi
ketatamashii-tsuume (Piercing fang) wazakashi

Info: Yusuke is a war orphan, his father killed for reasons unknown, when he was eleven, for four years he trained with a journeyman Ranger, and since learning all he could, began to travel and make a name for himself as "Iwa-tsuume" (Rock fang) as well as searching for clues on his father's mysterious past.

Yue is tall and agile, standing at 6"2 and specializing in quick,stealthy strikes. He has green-ish brown hair, spiked and wild. He has an angular face and sharp yellow-green eyes. He has marking that look like vines from his left cheek down his neck and left arm, ending on the back of his left hand.

Human: http://oceanlord.deviantart.com/art/Luc ... e-63588349 (with green-gray cloak)

Half dragon: Just picture a fusion of the two

Dragon: http://dragonbluespoetry.com/IndexGraph ... Dragon.gif (with a smaller snout and green-brown)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skysong
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 am

Okay, looks good to me. Anybody want to be villainous or play a villain.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:44 am

Hrrmmm..
I'm not sure how a villian fits in here.
I would imagine that there will be complications from the fact that we're from various regions. Disputes are sure to follow if not full out combat..
However, I think in this case, making a villian that can stand alone against the lot of us would be far too difficult.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 am

Yeah nvm I am going to turn evil thats what I meant. Everyone played as a heroic type leaving no room for any real type of conflict. An rp with no antogonists or conflicts will not be able to live long unless we just frequent reastaurant after tavern and do nothing real the entire time. I will turn first and then if anyone else wants to follow suit...

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Or perhaps there is a group with man-made dragon powers, maybe you make them by taking samples from us? just something to think about, cause if so, i request Hawkeye to be my evil doppleganger

Skysong
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Well, good and evil are all based on perception. Concepts of good and evil may be too strong and open. I believe fighting over ideals would make more sense. For example, someone doing unsavory things for the greater good. A righteous monarch looking to disband the senate in an effort to make decisions quicker and more effective. Someone defending the Senate and it's ideals of freedom, but in all actuality they're just propping up a slowly dying governing body. Someone banding all the Deko lords together to stop squabbling and infighting that leads to numerous deaths of innocents and common people, but creates a powerful nation that now threatens the other nations in the balance of power. A battle of good and evil seems bland and generic, a battle of people fighting for ideals that conflict has a stronger plot.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:41 am

Yes, your right 7achary. It would make more sense for the nations to reform and cause some major military hijinx plus that would be an easy thing to transition since we are all just roaming around and there are a lot of monarchs and people with nobel backgrounds. Good, I have never been a good antogonist I am more of a friendly type. I would think the peasants would want to overthrow the monarchy of Shiln thats usualy the way things go in a monarchy so there could be a rebellion. Who would not want to help a peasant army take down there local government.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:55 am

How about the three of us whom are Shiln royalty?
Though I'm not entirely sure where the Princess would be with all of that, I don't think myself and the royal guard would be all too happy with the idea of letting the proven murderous peasants run the show.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 am

Hmm, okay. A rebellion that you had to put down though would be just the distraction for a foerign nation to make there move on your territory. It can be a rebellion incited by shinobi from another nation or something along those lines.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Ooh, the Royal Guard turning back on their oath? There will be some dire consequences for that. I make a move for NPC Warlord Kubota to gather the Deko kingdoms around his banners through threats and coercion. The only people who might notice, the Senate or Republic or whatever, are too busy arguing with themselves and playing politics.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!