Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wolves of the Cygnus Sign up

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Wolves of the Cygnus Sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:38 pm

yea but come on, don't you think they would've noticed a missing cub? Or at least catch your scent on it anyway?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

python13579
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 pm

*facepalm* dude, drop it. just chill out. and i did say they would catch the scent. did you read the whole thing? i dont mean this as near as agressive as it sounds. i really dont need another enemy.
Life is like the coldest winter
People freeze the tears I cry
Words of hail their minds are into
I've got to crack this ice and fly
-Hitch a Ride; Boston

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Name: Layuli

Pack: Light Fangs

Crest/s if dominant/alpha: sun crest (from fighting one of the shadow members)

Human appearance:Image

Wolf Appearance: Image
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 am

Cool your approved and welcome Interior Motives.
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teapot on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 am

Sorry i havent posted, im havin problems with my internet, am on my phone's internet now but its really slow. Should be posting in the next few days.

teapot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:58 am

Name: Salya

Pack: Light fangs

Age: 8 (I'm thinking the most recent litter, one set after the other pup, Lupa)

Human appearance: Salya is not very big, a small child for her age and delicate. She has dusky grey hair that is feathered and just reaches her shoulders with large, light yellow-gold eyes, with a fine nose, pointed but not sharp chin, and soft little mouth.

Wolf Appearance: a fluffy pup with the same colouring as her human form. Her build is still very much that of a pup, not yet half grown.

Are you still accepting?

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 am

Name: Charlotte Hazelrink

Pack: N/A

Crest/s if dominant/alpha: Unknown Star Crest

Brief Bio: Charlotte is the daughter of the cheif of Cygnus. Her appearence is considered to be abnormal, she looks nothing like anyone in town (pink hair and lavender eyes). The people of Cygnus would often joke the cheif had no DNA, since Charlotte is a carbon copy of her mother. Charlotte's mother left her a rapier, a handful of stories of "the old ones", and a rather strange looking crest. The crest looks like its made of an opalescent stone; on it are inlays of silver and gold, which form the shape of a star. She has never been alone or outside of the "safety zone" in the ciy. Her father forbade her to go into the woods; he held a fear, he would never see his beloved daughter again. After nineteen years of living within the walls, Charlotte is restless, and she longs to see what she has been kept from.

Human appearance: Image

Wolf Appearance: Image

(I hope its not too late to join! This looked like a really cool rp. ^-^ I know I didn't follow what was laid out completely, but I thought it might be a breath of fresh air in here. If its not ok I'll change it! By the way Charlotte doesn't actually realize she can change into a wolf.)
Last edited by Lady_Charlotte on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 am

This looks like a it could be fun! I hope it's not too late to join.

Name: Harojen

Pack: Shadow Claws

Crest/s if dominant/alpha: Despite his impressive strength, a continuous run of bad luck meant he never managed to claim his crest, and so holds on to his sun crest to ensure the Light Fangs never get it.

Human appearance: Harojen may be old, but he's tough, and looks it. He has a permanent stubble which never seems to grow, and stands well over 6 feet in height. Built like a stack of bricks, in his youth he was a force to be reckoned with. Now he's not what he once was, but he can still out fight and out run most problems. He keeps his hair short, and some grey is starting to show through the black.

Wolf Appearance: Also larger than most, he stands taller than most of the pack. Despite his strength, his age is catching up with him; he's not as heavy set as he used to be, and flecks of grey can be seen amongst his previously jet-black fur.

History: He was always among the strongest in his pack, but whilst others were able to track down and fight wolves from the other clan, allowing them to claim their crests, he coud never do so. The reason for this is that his senses aren't as good as other wolves; his sense of smell was sub-par, and he could never see as far or as clearly as the others. So he never managed to track as well, and so was forced to mostly remain with the pups as a guard so as not to slow down the hunters. This has lead to him being very pessimistic, and is firm in the belief that he was never meant to have his crest.

gorgan01
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 am

Wow well the rp is going stale and a lot of the members dropped out but if you two post I will post with you of course. Its really up to you sorry it took me so long to notice that there were any new sign ups it had sat for so long it nearly escaped my mind. Yeah though its up to you if you want to join in since the other members stopped playing.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Its fine by me either way! ^-^ I sent a message out to everyone, who had posted a character profile, in order to see if they would come back to this rp. If they all come back wonderful, if not I won't be overly upset (just a tad sad inside ;3).

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what's been happening within the rp? Just so I can through my character in without messing up the plot.

Also, it doesn't look stale; it's been getting pretty much daily posts for a while.

gorgan01
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey. Mostly, one of the silver fangs was killed by the shadow claws. Mibu and Layuli along with a few others went onto shadow claw territory and then left. They were being tracked by a human who soon introduced himself. He now knows their secret and so the silver fangs are keeping him almost like a pet. :P Layuli has offered to go with him back to his cabin and now they are heading back to the rest of the silver fangs. That's just about it.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:04 pm

hey, i didnt drop out lol. python hasnt been on since his last post and im just waitin for something to happen that i can easily post. >.>

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 am

I can't really post anything at the moment, I'm waiting on a reaction from Mibu and Salya's just a pup and it's after dark, so she's not really going anywhere.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:50 am

I should have phrased that differently it was no fault of those of you who responded recently on this thread its basically all Python who vanished but I do not like to single people out like that.

Well a summary would be that Garret killed a pup we got our fur up about it and went to meet our rivals and had an unproductive meeting and then was approached by a human.

Lets have a quick vote I have rpd this set up before and sometimes a pack of wolves who are foreign enter the city and begin making trouble for everyone, this set up allows all members to interact together in anopther version we have a big bloody war between the light fangs and shadow claws.

So who wants to face Gadlupis and his pack of elemental wolves and who wants to fight each other?

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 am

I like the idea of a big bloody battle between the clans; that's partly because I have some plans for developing my old wolf. Also, havn't rivals band together to face a common foe has been done over and over and over again by the X-men; I prefer having rivals stay rivals, rather than banding together.

gorgan01
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm not going to dodge every move Sirpokealot. That would be like godmoding and being the best at everything. That isn't how roleplaying works. I'll dodge a couple times, get hit a couple times and even have the attempted dodge and get hurt a little. It isn't fair when someone says you got hit without that person's consent. If ever really in a fight, each person receives 3 dodges and then get hit the rest of the time.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 pm

I've done a lot of fighting in RP; generally, when each person makes an attack, they never autohit; they say what their attack is, and where it's going. Then it's up to the other player to determine how their character would react, and whether they would be quick/skilled enough to dodge it. The trick is getting the balence between letting your character get hit and doing cool dodging.

gorgan01
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 pm

yeah, err, sorry for being a little rude, i got carried away >.>

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:33 am

Hm... I'd slightly prefer a new greater evil. It'd be interesting to have the angle of the others being the lesser evil against a new threat. Oooh! What about a 'man'hunt? The wolves get started on a war, but that results in the humans noticing which forces a pact because let's face it, firearm versus claws is a no brainer when wolves don't always recognise human weapons. I'm also slightly more inclined to the (uneasy) truce of the two packs as it gives me more of a role I could possibly play with Salya since she is just a pup and would just be a liability in a full out wolf war.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!