Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wolves of the Cygnus Sign up

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Wolves of the Cygnus Sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Link to the IC wolves-cygnus-t27319.html

Info about the story and setting

Cygnus city, a desolate wasteland housing the last fragments of humanity. In this frigid wasteland of abandoned buildings and old deserted rail lines and an underground train station huddle together mankind’s last remnants of ever having occupied this planet. No one knows or remembers the year or how it happened but no one remembered the time from before. Hidden amongst the last of mankind who live in a modern 17th century styled world are the last two packs of the great wolves. The Shadow Claws large black wolves with a crest of a sun on their brow and the light fangs who bear the crest of a moon upon their brow.

Info about the wolves and their differences

The Shadow Claws and Light Fangs the last of the great ancient wolves are imbued with the power of “the old ones”. For their own protection the power was split between the two groups however each wolf posses the wrong power crest to release their power. A Shadow or Light wolf will need to obtain the crest that their counter is born with to unlock their true power.

You can obtain more than one crest three at max. If a light fang seals another then he will have two moon crests and vice versa for the shadow claws. Having more crests increases your powers

The Shadow Claws and Light Fangs are wolves who can transform themselves into humans.

They are ruled by a dominant female and an alpha male. Who will have to have their own crest meaning they have defeated one of their rivals.

A wolf who has lost their crest becomes an outcast until they capture another crest.

With opposite crests they will be powered but not be able to use their ultimate potential.

Shadow Claws natural ability allows them to seep into shadows and move as shadow, along with allowing them to manipulate shadows around them to create illusions. Though the illusions are harmless and so are their shadow bodies they may not be harmed in this form. With a moon crest they can just project their claws through the shadows and control the shadows allowing them to strike from afar by using their shadow bodies.

Light Fangs natural ability allows them to project their bodies into mirrors or other reflective surfaces, such as pools of water or metallic objects that reflect light. With a sun crest they can use their true ability the light fang a beam of photons fired from their mouth. Anything caught in the beam will be blasted but it is reflective with mirrors and such.

In their human forms no wolf may use their true power unless they have three crests.

No wolf may reveal their true forms or nature to humans.

Wolf pups are closely guarded as they are the coveted prey of opposing adults. It is not unheard of however for wolves to kill pups of their own kind to obtain an easy crest. A pup may never travel out of the den without a babysitter. Pups appear in human form to be between the ages 8-17.

Sign up sheets need to have the following and each pack will need one dominant female and one alpha male.

Name

Pack

Crest/s if dominant/alpha

Rank

Human appearance

Wolf Appearance
Last edited by Kyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Wolves of the Cygnus Sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Name
Urufu
Pack
Shadow Claw
Crest
Moon crest
Rank
Alpha male
Human appearance
Wolf Appearance
Last edited by python13579 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

python13579
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Name: Lucifer

Human appearance: Lucifer is a blonde man with military cut hair. His face is round and has a cut around his left blue eye.
Lucifer often wears a green outfit, with a few gun powder guns dangling down off of them, Lucifer also wears a black rapier on his right side, and a small back pack when he travels.

History : Lucifer is one of the few men around that loves nature and the woods, his life is filled with hanging out with adventurers looking for lost treasures. Lucifer has found a crest like object on his travels in the deep woods, and keeps it in his pack. It has been a good luck charm since he has obtained it in the woods, Lucifer is a sgt in a group of people that are trying to form a sort of militia for whats left of the man kind. They have been keeping the people safe from raiders, and other things that might hurt them. The militia man hopes to make a small town in the woods, and expand what is left of humanity.

(Could I make A character that is one of the Remaining humans., if not I will edit this character to be a Wolf.)
(if I can make a Human character, what do the humans know about the wolves)

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Yes thats not a problem if you wanted to be human. Well esentialy they know nothing at first.. since we remain hidden though what will happen after the rp starts is up to you. Cobra cool character your approved.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Name
Hitomi
Pack
Shadow Claw
Crest/s if dominant/alpha
Sun Crest
Rank
Alpha Female
Human appearance
Wolf Appearance
ImageImageImageImageImage

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:05 am

Kyo wrote:Cobra cool character your approved.

Cobra? :( I hope you don't mean me? Come on! Maybe I need to fix my sig and avatar. Darn.

python13579
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 am

Melodic Salvation is approved and I apologize to PYTHON sorry bout that one man I am a real goon sometimes.

Name: Mibu

Pack: Light fangs

Crest: Two moon crests one was obtained from his father in his dying moments

Last edited by Kyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyron on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:36 am

Name: Shiki Nohana
Pack: Light Fangs
Personality: Calm and collected. He will tell you the harsh truth. Very nonchalant.
Apperance Human form
Wolf form

Pyron
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:44 am

Hmm you would be a hunter also as the alpha my wolf is your dad since only alpha's get to breed. Any underlings would be the childeren of the dominant couple.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teapot on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Name: Lupa

Pack: Light Fang

Human appearance: 5'3", slim and has a blonde chin-length bob. She has dark eyes and freckles where her markings on her wolf face would be.

Wolf Appearance: http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolves/1024x768/Gray_Wolf_Pup_Quebec-(1024x768)-bandwidth-thief.jpg

teapot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:38 pm

teapot wrote:Name: Lupa

Pack: Light Fang

Human appearance: 5'3", slim and has a blonde chin-length bob. She has dark eyes and freckles where her markings on her wolf face would be.

Wolf Appearance: http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolv ... -(1024x768)-bandwidth-thief.jpg

Yes it is. Cool a pup your approved we just need a light wolf female leader if no one joins I will make her an npc type but I do not want to rush it.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Name: Garet

Pack: Shadow Claws

Crest/s if dominant/alpha: 2 moon crests. (one from a fallen buddy)

Human appearance:

Wolf Appearance:
Life is like the coldest winter
People freeze the tears I cry
Words of hail their minds are into
I've got to crack this ice and fly
-Hitch a Ride; Boston

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Sirpokealot wrote:Name: Garet

Pack: Shadow Claws

Crest/s if dominant/alpha: 2 moon crests. (one from a fallen buddy)

Human appearance:

Wolf Appearance:

Lol you must mean two sun crests each side has the crest needed by the other. It is how they sealed each others power no one but the dominant can have their proper crest as the largest and eldest males.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:26 pm

so what your saying is... that only the alpha male can control the shadows? Cause that pretty much takes the point outta collecting them anyway, cause python's got the alpha male, so i would have to fight him for shadow control ability, and im pretty sure that a putting a pack in a civil war is a bad idea.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:48 pm

No not like that at all. Some where my wires must of gotten crossed when I was explaining the details. You would not have two at the start because shadow wolves are born with sun crests and light wolves are born with moon crests it is like that so the two groups would be forced to interact. The two groups are rivals so to get one you have to defeat a light fang and take theres the only ones allowed to start with it are the dominant's. Though if you include in your bio how you beat a light fang and got there crest and maybe you have a scar or something from it.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm

i see now. i though u were saying that only the alpha male could utilize the three crest mastery. thanks for clearing that up

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm

I got confused for a second too, I was gonna ask, but it was funny reading your back and forth. So, I guess, thanks. Also, is the IC starting up soon?

python13579
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Okay here is the link to the IC wolves-cygnus-t27319.html

I hope everyone has fun and I hope this rp does not die in two days

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby python13579 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Wait, wait. How are you gonna find a random wolf pup out of nowhere, unprotected? What the heck is that? And how is it going to be unsuspectingly away from its clan without another mature member following it? -this is towards sirpokealot in IC

python13579
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:36 pm

t'was the only idea i had. my head is killing me and it was the first thing i thought of. and i did say it had WANDERED AWAY by itself. besides, you still have one more than i do anyway.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!