Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not Another Romance Rp ^^

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Not Another Romance Rp ^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanideButterfly on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Welcome to Juneau Island! You have been invited to star in a new reality T.V show! Where you will live on a luxurious Island near the beach with its own pool, day spa, tennis courts, maids, a butler, and everything you could dream of! (Except a chef) The best part is it is all for free! Now I know what your thinking what's the catch! There is no catch except this, you are not aloud to fall in love. Yes that's right fall in love.

There will be 8 guys and 8 gals in the house. Each of you with your own bedroom. You'll live your day to day in this luxurious place enteracting with one another but if you fall in love or think your in love, you have to become a servant! Now, you'll only become a servant if the person you love doesn't love you back though, that's the best catch of them all. Have Fun now and remember no falling in love. Also we'd like to add once a week all the 'servants' have to do a challenge. Who ever looses the challenge has to go home =( The last person standing gets 100,000,000

Alright so its kind of like the Real Life meets Road Rules except you are aloud, by the rules, to fall in love. Also there will be a confessional line in the shows that you'll go to whenever you want and NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE will know what you say in confessional unless repeated.

Be nice literate yata yata pg-13 any further take it to pms and sex isn't love people. So if you do have sex (i hope you won't really) it doesn't mean your in love.

This is kind of about lying and decieving people. You want to make people fall in love with you so they have to be a servant and eventually go home so you get the cash!

I'm only taking 7 girl characters and 8 guy characters (a lot I know) so no more.

Alright Bios

Name -
Age - (20-30)
Gender -
Sexuality-
Turn Ons - (what you like in people)
Turn Offs - (what you dislike in people)
Occupation - (your job)
Personality -
Appearance -
Extra -

Name - Nova Adamantis
Age - 20
Gender - female
Sexuality- bisexual
Turn Ons - On girls long hair and green eyes. On guys a good smell (like old spice) back muscles and hands. In both someone who will be a little rough with her.
Turn Offs - someone who wears to much makeup in girls in guys someone who doesn't bathe in both smokers.
Occupation - Nova is a part time model (she's no Tyra Banks) and runs/own a coffee shop in Manhattan
Personality - A bright bubbly optimistic girl Nova loves to have fun and go with the flow! She is loyal to her friends and will never back down from a challenge and has a tendency to over think the situation.
Appearance -Image
Extra - She has a tongue stud a two lip rings on the left side of her bottom lip a navel ring and a 'tramp stamp' of an oriental butterfly. It's small but there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyanideButterfly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Not Another Romance Rp ^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dier_Satire_2 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Name - Ian Collins
Age - 27
Gender - Male
Sexuality- Straight
Turn Ons - confidence, curly hair, green eyes, zealous
Turn Offs - arogance, controling, annoying
Occupation - FBI, Behavioural Annalysis Unit, he is brand new to the team
Personality - Seems tough and cold on the outside but once he warms up he has a heart of gold that loves to make people laugh. He can be rash and act on a whim, he is very very protective of women.
Appearance - Image
Extra - His mother was a cop who was killed on the job and that is what inspired him to be an FBI agent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dier_Satire_2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Not Another Romance Rp ^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm

I'd like to reserve a position on this, if that's all right? I'll have a bio up within the next couple of days.

EDIT: Scratch that, sorry.
here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!