Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tale Academy -Ooc-

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Tale Academy -Ooc-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 pm

There's a small school in the country where the female and male students are enchanting and look like prince's and princesses'. Only the best of the best are accepted into this school causing many sad kids because they are not accepted into the school. This school is very special, looking for their perfect students and when they find these students the school will be closed to the public. The school was made to get the perfect students and keep them together so they were not tainted by others. -short version-

This school is pretty much for fairy tales hence the reason for the last line haha.

The Roles.
-Cinderella
-Red riding hood
-Wolf
-Hansel and Gretal (Can be twins unless you just want to be one)
-Sleeping Beauty
-Belle (The girl from "the beauty and the beast")
-The Beast
-Rapunzel
-Any of the prince's from the story's.
-And you can make your own character but im only letting a limited amount of people have their own character.
And if you think there is one thats not here that should be just put which one you want for the role :)
-

Name:(You could change it to be more modern)
Role:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
&& anything you think we should know :P
Last edited by Eva Ellion on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Tale Academy -Ooc-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey, am I allowed to add in Mulan? If not, could I take Jasmine from Aladdin =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Yea. if you want it and i missed it just put whoever you want to be as your role :)

Name:Sandra White
Hometown:Los Angelas, California
Role:Snow White
Sexuality:Bi
Appearance:Image
Likes:Music is her passion, shes a vegetarian, and has a pet ferret. She loves to cook because it lets her be creative and make people happy.
Dislikes:She dislikes rude people and insensitive people. She hates when people deny her help but understands that some people are fine by themselves.
Personality:Sandra is very nice to people as long as they are nice to her. She is very strong when she needs to be because of how her life has turned out. Sandra likes to take care of other people and just wants people to understand that shes a very loving person.
History:Sandra has always moved around never staying in one place for long. She is a run away and stays at a friends house. Her friend gave her the money to registrate for the school but surprisingly the school gave her back her money when she got accepted. The school had called her case "Snow white" Sandra still not understanding it but finding it pretty cool. After getting accepted to the school she moved into her own room in the school, leaving her friends behind.

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Evaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm totally joining your RP <3 haha

Can I reserve Cinderella? I have such a good idea for her~ haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this~ And, I know it sticks pretty well to the story, but. eh. XD

Cinder Ella-Mae Delamater

Basic Info

Hometown:
Paris, France

Role:
Cinderella

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
~Blond, curly hair. Usually worn down....
~Brown eyes, with a pale complexion...
~Stands at 5'1'' (157 cm.)...
~Slim, but not too skinny. Has curves in "all the right places"...
~Loves to wear flowing dresses...

Classical music, the harp, violin/cello, Pointe Ballet, dance in general, History, the color silver, etc...

Dislikes:
Cleaning up after herself or others, country music, Math, the color orange, high places, etc...

Personality:
Cinder is a nice girl who was raised by her father to always love all the creatures of the earth. She isn't exactly a fan of her step mother, but she does her best to deal with her. She gets support from her step sister Charlene, though, which she is thankful for. She is quick to jump to someones aid, and she loves making friends, though she is quite shy around males.

History:
Cinders mother died during childbirth, leaving her father without a wife. He took care of his daughter to the best of his ability though, and she loved being able to spend time with her father. But, her father eventually re-married. She didn't have anything against her new step mother, but her step mother didn't exactly like her.

With her step mother came a step sister, Charlene. Charlene was older (in her mid 20's), and had made something of herself. She was kind to Cinder, so she found refuge with her step-sister when her step-mother was terrible to her (though, Charlene didn't live at the same house that Cinder lived in).

A few years after her father re-married, he passed away due to a heart attack. He left most of his earthly possessions to his second wife, and some of the money was used to set up a fund for Cinder so she could attend college. Her step mother wasn't too fond of the idea, but it was in his will, so she had no say in the matter.

Cinder applied to the school when she had enough money to attend, and was accepted. She was a bit surprised, because she didn't think of herself as being a "perfect" student, but apparently they did. She was even more surprised, though, that the school returned her money, but still accepted her.
Last edited by SithFaced on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
y do i have a ƒÎĩÎĩℓāš€ÉŗÉ  áĩ—ʰ⁹Ëĸ ⁹Ëĸ áĩƒ ᴡᴇÉĒʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙáĒՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Hahah sures :P
-Cinderella is officially reserved for gorie-

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lewis on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:16 pm

I'll join.. I guess i'm a prince

Lewis
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Umm Lewis. O_O you have to fill out this

Name:(You could change it to be more modern)
Role:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
and tell me what prince you want to be. Like from what fairy tale.

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lewis on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 pm

But all the princes are the same! I want to be something better than that..

Lewis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Okies. You can be the Beast, hansel or gretal (which ever is the guy) , or the wolf. and no you dont actually have to be a wolf or anything like that. If you pick the wolf your character would have wolf like features && have a sorta stubborn personality. :P

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lewis on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Oohh! could I be mogli? only.. older?

Lewis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Yea sure. HEY thanks i totally forgot about him ^-^
&& this is like more modern okies. but he can come from the jungle or whatever haha

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Okay, here's my form.

Name:Aurora
Hometown:London, United Kingdom
Role:Sleeping Beauty
Sexuality:Straight
Appearance: Image
Likes:Needle Work like sewing, cross stitch etc., animals
Dislikes:People who abuses animals and are rude.
Personality: She is a cheerful and outgoing girl. She strives to do everything to her utmost best. However, there are times when she cane be cold and aloof. Her narcolepsy occurs when she is overly excited(mild excitement is okay) or when she is sad.
History:Aurora came from a rich family but her mother died when she was young.She suffered from narcolepsy since young and although she goes for drug therapy, it does not really work on her. She she decided to not take the drugs anymore, no matter how her father asked or made her take those drugs. Because of her condition, many schools did not want to accept her and even if they accepted her, it only lasted for a few months or so. Thus, her father would give a huge sum of money to the school that accepts her. Finally, she applied for this school and was accepted. The school did not accept the money her father wanted to 'donate' to the school.
Last edited by NightLady on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lewis on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 am

Name: Mogli
Hometown:The Jungle.
Role: Mogli, from jungle book
Sexuality: Strait...
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, muscular and tanned body. wears only a loincloth.
Dislikes: tigers, fire, apes
Personality: very wild, loves to mess around and have fun.\
History: was raised by wolves in the jungle, but became integrated into society when he was about 13 years old.

Lewis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey Eva~ I edited my first post, and my character is up! :D

Hope you like her!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Name
Meilan "Mei" Fei

Hometown

Xi'An, China

Role

Mulan

Sexuality:

Straight

Appearance

Martial arts, instruments, and complexity

Dislikes
The simple, the plain, the boring, the sexists, and discrimination

Personality
Meilan is a spunky girl with a bit of a sass. She tends to make sarcastic remarks and talks back if insulted in the least way. You can call her witty and creative. She takes on any challenge thrown at her and performs it to the best of her abilities, rarely backing down, and has the stubbornness of a bull. Despite all these upbeat traits, she does have her moments when she just cools down and thinks, often asking her friends very in-depth questions. Although the moment doesn't last when she lets out the next sentence, Meilan is at times a thoughtful person. If a problem is thrown out at her, she lists down all the possible outcomes before choosing a method. She loves to be up front and is always willing to try something new, and if it doesn't go well, then her stubbornness kicks in. She's the type of girl that would stand up to someone, even if she knows she's going to lose from the start.

History: Meilan was born into a family full of arts, the male section of her clan were all martial artists of different sorts, while every female could play over 3 instruments, and beautifully at that. It was a house divided into two based on gender, and she was expected to play very many instruments, for she was a female, which was okay because she liked instruments, but it was the discrimination that ticked her off. Seeking out her encouraging cousins, she was taught under their wing and after taking out her own father, yes, her own dad, the head of the family, he's accepted this and allowed her to participate in Martial Arts, much to very many people's dismay. She still learned how to play instruments, however, such as the Guzheng, violin, piano, flute, and much more. Overall, she was one of the busiest females in her household, and soon enough, after winning nationals in Martial Arts, against males even, she was given the invitation for the Tale Academy.

Hope it's enough (( I'm picture finding ))
Last edited by fumeii on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

All of you are accepted ^-^

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lewis on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 pm

I'm the only boy!

and is there an IC yet?

Lewis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 am

No there isnt. im trying to get more to join before i do a ic. :P
&& Gorie I LOVED IT!!
&& I really liked yours too fumeii

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am

whoas totally forgot bout this. lol xD OKIES ill put a ic up if you guys want

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!