Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Looking To do a Literate OnexOne{Details/choices inside!} :)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking To do a Literate OnexOne{Details/choices inside!} :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey, first of all I wanted to thank you oh, so wonderful person for clicking my pretty RW topic!
Anyway's~ As you can tell I'm wanting to do a Literate one x one. I always play a female character, because well it's just easier for me since I'm a girl, though I do have fun with the NPC's I throw in their.{Which I would like to say now I would love for you to use and throw in any NPC's you want, be they important or not.
Anyway's back on to my character I usually play. She's usually a girl with a dark past, be it abuse, abandonment, orphaned, and in one case involved in murder or her family involved in something crime related. Her personality is usually a person who has issues with people getting too close or with her emotions but she acts like a friendly almost at times childish, if not eccentric girl with a taste for action and curiosity, and maybe even a hint of Innocence. Though she has slight anger issues and at times easily flustered. Though under everything she has a very caring, loving side, to her, which she tries to hid but fails miserably at times. I guess she's almost the damaged or broken angel type. {Thought you might like to know what she is sort of like. ^_^}

Now my ideas I can usually come up with a few. I'm typically not a big fan of SciFi RP's, their have been very few I have liked. Anyway's I'll show you what genres I do and you can start choosing them, {I won't take it as you have you want to do it, just as your curios of the plot I have for it.} and I'll start coming up with plots and once we choose on one I can make an OOC, if you would like, but a little warning, I might be checking your word count and past post to make sure if your any good or not, but I would like to say feel free to do the same to me before even posting or PMing me. I' de like to point out my most recent OnexOne is "The Prince and The...Pirate?!?" {Also I don't mind people who comment, throw ideas and add twists. I appreciate it actually. ^_^}

Also I would like to add all my ideas and Rp's I do have to have Romance and Action. I don't know why but I lose interest and attention span if not. Occasionally I'll conceder lowering the amount of action, but their always has to be a touch, somewhere!

Medieval/Fantasy{I have many variations of this. Theirs a TeachershexStudentsh romance, Thief/princess, ect.}

realistic/Fantasy

Realistic/mystery

Realistic/Vampire

Medieval/Vampire

If you have any suggestions please feel free to make them or if you have something specific and I like it, I'll try to come up with a plot for it. ^_^

Oh and I want to say what I will not do. Cyber! I won't budge on this subject. I plainly won't do it. The farthest I go is a black out before things get too...Yeah.

Also if you have any questions I haven't already covered or you need me to explain feel free to ask me! The only stupid questions are the ones unasked.
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Hey I would be interested in doing a PRP with you. Preferably one of your realistic one's since that's what I'm best at. I don't mind a little fantasy, mystery or vampire's in there (as long as it isn't Twilight.) I have a male character I want to try but he's a little older. Like mid to late twenties so I hope that's fine. Just let me know. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Looking To do a Literate OnexOne{Details/choices inside!} :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:26 am

Hello there, love. ^^ I am not currently in a one on one and that makes me very sad indeed. So, I figured I'd pop in here and see how interested you would be in doing some sort of game with a newer character of mine in the Medieval/Fantasy world. He is not human, but actually a cursed man from the sky that has lost the majority of his memories and in order to make a living, has resorted to becoming a thief Lord. I figured that he might fit nicely in with your Thief/Princess pairing. ^^;; If not, that's fine. I'll play just about anything usually anyway.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Well, hello Rend, ^_^
Sounds pretty interesting and also it dose sounds like he would fit just nicely in the rough idea I have for the plot so far.
So would you like me to PM you and give you the basic idea of the plot, or just tell you here?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 am

That is completely up to you dear. ^^ I don't mind either way.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Hmmm okays~, I'll write it up in a sec. I just need to get my post up in Aya's RP first. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Ah, well hello there! I am also interested in doing a PRP with you, especailly a literate one! I'm interested in anything you can throw at me, I'm trying to become diverse in many different types of RP's.

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

I' sorry Sousa, but I'm not going to take on anymore one x ones at the moment. (I haven't even got up the one for Rend and I. ^_^; )

Also I' so sorry about that by the way hun, this week has been exstremly hetice and exuasting, but thankfuly it's friday so I'll have more time to concertrate and work on it when I get home.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 pm

No worried, love. ^^; I've been overworked this past week so I understand how that goes. Life comes first, after all. This weekend and next week I should be on relatively frequent, however. <3

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Yays! I can't really say the same, since we've had revile all this week, so tomarrow I have a hayride/prayer thing, untill late and Sunday I have church in the morning and at night. (...I just realized that I got to church alot O.O; Oh well I guess thats a good thing^_^) but thats when my parents geting me unlimeted internet comes in handy.

Yeah I read in Chaos OOC, don't work yourself too hard. You might make yourself sick.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 am

No worries! :-)

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Hmm, I just came up with a plot for medieval vampire. Well, actually it's a mix betwen Medieval Vampire, and Princess X Servant. I don't mind playing the male, actually I perferr the male servant. I don't really have any limits on role plays but let me know if you do.

Mistress_of_shadows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!