Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Rose Academy

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Red Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:45 am

Roses

Proof that even the most of things are painful.

The Revolutionary Academy isn't anything less than magnificant. From the towering skyscraper like buidlings to the sanctioned forbidden gardens. The beauty of this incredible establishment leaves many in awe. Probably the most important quality to the academy's overall popularity, other than the fact that it's tallest building can be seen from atlest 500 miles away, is it's unique Elites. While open to all walks of life and races of all kind, those with abilities and powers that are overwhelmingly superior to the normal student, deadly to the weak, and a notch or so better than the experts are in a league of their own. They are seen as the Elites, but nick named the Rose Council, despite the fact that they weren't a real a council. Why this name? Well because of the Roses they are given once recognized as an Elite. These Roses range in a variety of colors, and each is unique to enhance it's owners powers to an even higher level.

The Rose Council

This council is only for the elite of the elite. They are known for the roses they wear in their shirts. Each member has a different color rose. Whether it be their riches, genius mind, or another aspect, if they are in the council then there is no doubt that they're ability is unmatched. Even though each member of the coucil is different, they all have a duty. There is a ranking of the members of the Rose Council; from 1 to (however many members there are). Whoever is considered number 1 is also considered a Ruler over the entire Academy. Like an emporer, his or her word is absolute until their are replaced. The other council members are to be the head of another part of the academy based on their personality.

The Red Rose Academy itself is a place where all people from different races are allowed to come to hone their skills in battle from melee combat to magic and sorcery. Training facilities are set up with a top-notch instructors who teach everything from hand-to-hand combat, Sword dueling/Fencing, Aim and Shoot, and trick targeting to elemental manipulation, dark and light summonings, Dark Magic, Healing spells and much more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet:

Name:

Student/Teacher:

Powers:

Pic/Discription:
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Red Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:57 am

Name: Amelia (Luna) Rose

Student

Powers: Luna is able to see into peoples futures whether it is five minutes from now or five years into the future. Butof course everyones future can change based on what they do. Luna can also slow down, rewind and speed up time to her hearts content.

Bio: (Include if you like) When Luna was five years old she realised what her powers were. She had seen an image of her father beating her mother in the next room. And five minutes later she heard her mothers scream. Ever since that day she's been afraid of revealing her secret to anyone. As if her future telling was bad enough. One day when walking home from school she was ganged up by a bunch of boys from school who tried to atack her. But when they came to close she threw her hands up and when she looked up the boys had almost stopped in front of her. When she consintrated hard enough she was able to make them go backwards and awa y from her. She had made time go back. Even more scared now she explained to her parents what was hapening to her and scared for their daughters sanity they tried to look for a salution. Thats when she got the letter from Red Rose Academy. She was only 11 years old when she went to the school.

Pic: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:58 am

Name: Kestrel White
Student/Teacher: Student
Powers: She can blind people, by showing them visions that aren't real. She can put an image into someone's mind without them knowing that she's doing it. She also has a tendency to be able to fade into the background, without anybody seeing her.
Bio: Kestrel always lived with her mother when she was younger, but one day after school, she came home to find the house empty. It came out later that her mother had been killed in a freak car accident. As a young girl, Kestrel tried so hard to put the bad images out of her mind. She'd imagine nice scenes of peace and eventually found out that not only could she do this to herself, but to others aswell. Along with this came the ability to camoflage, but she hasn't mastered that power yet.
Pic/Description:
Rose colour: White
How it enhances her powers: The rose allows her to put more vivid scenes into someone's head. There's more chance of them believing it, seeing as it allows her to use sound, smell and touch in those images. It also helps her to camoflage quicker and more efficiently.
Last edited by SilentButterflies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:59 am

^^ Thanks for joining.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 am

No problem! I really love the idea. XD

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 am

Thanks. I like it too. Oh and I forgot to mention to post the color of your rose and how it helps you inhanse your power.

Rose: Siliver Lilac Image

Helps inhanse the force and power of her time manipulation and combinds it with her seeing the future. She can speed up time while watching her visions, but only for a certain amount of time in order to help change the future.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:00 pm

adding two more characters to the strory.

Name: Zane Mours

Power: Zane is known as an Elementalist. Someone who can controle the elements. But not just normal elements like wind, fire, water and air. But wood, metal, even lightning.

Bio: Zane didn't realise he had his powers until he turned fifteen. He had grown up in an orphanage most of his life until one day he was outside in the garden and was moving his hand along the grass and then all of a sudden it began to grow more and more. When he realised what he was doing he moved his hand quickly forward and a sharp guizer of dirt shot itself up from the ground and nearly hit someone else in the Garden. Scared, Zane locked himself up in his room and a day later he got the letter from Red Rose Academy. And has been there ever since.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Name: Raphiel Hernandez

Power: Raphiel is known as a Tweaker. Someone who can go into someone elses mind and change their thoughts and actions. He is a very dangerous person, and someone who is not to be messed with.

Bio: Raphiel knew about his power since he was old enough to know the differense between right and wrong. He was about three years old when he saw his father pull out a gun do shoot his mother. Not wanting it to happen Raphiel thought about his father putting the gun down and leaving the house and never coming back. And right before his eyes, Raphiels father left the house and never returned. Since then Raphiel (Rafe for short) has kept his power to himself. But when he reached the age of 16 he too got the letter from Red Rose Academy.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Oh awesome! I hope more people join - It'll be fantastic when it gets going. ^^

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:13 pm

I agree. Its going to be absolutely excelent once it gets started. I just hope people realise its a good rp and join quickly.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:21 pm

I am in. My char will be in soon.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:31 pm

awesome ^^ thanks for joining.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clarinetchick on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Would you mind if I joined? I see that you could use some teachers, so I'll offer to be one or two ^_^ It is alright if I use two characters isn't it?

clarinetchick
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 pm

I'll join in. Working on my character sheet right now. ^^

EDIT: Okay. Finished my character sheet. Hope this is okay. XD

Name: Sapphire Midnight

Powers: Soul Manipulation, or some people say necromancer. She can do anything with souls, whether revive the dead(takes 94% energy), posses/control a soul(takes 45% energy), seeing ones true intention(takes 10% energy), sucking a soul out killing someone or just switching souls or their bodies(takes 76% energy), creating souls or/and putting it into objects(uses her life source), seeing souls(takes 0% energy), or having her own soul lift from her body and float in the air seeing the landscape(takes 25% energy). She can also heal others but never herself. She can heal minor injuries easily, but more severe injuries take up a lot of energy (97%) and if she tries too hard, she would start getting cuts and bruises on her own body.

Bio: Sapphire suffered memory loss when she was 9. She doesn't remember anything before that except for her name and age. All she knows is that her parents were gone somehow. Sapphire has changed completely from a nice gentle girl to an emotionless uncaring girl. Sapphire woke up from a hospital bed after an incident and lived in a small apartment by herself ever since. She tended for herself and everyday felt the same. She later found out about her powers when she started being able to see souls. Sapphire found out about her healing powers when she saw a little kid fall down. She had walked to the kid and wished the injury was gone. The injury then disappeared. Sapphire didn't even know why she helped the kid in the first place, maybe the power wanted Sapphire to realize it was there.

Pic/Description:

Rose: Blue

How it enhances your power: When she uses her powers, it takes up a lot of energy. Depending on what she does with the soul, some take up more of her energy than others. The rose allows her to be able to use her powers without using too much energy decreasing the level of energy by 20% and allows her to posses/control souls more than one at a time. She can contain the souls and capture them and talk to them a lot more easier with the rose. It also allows Sapphire be able to create soul butterflies that act on her will a lot easier. She can also heal huger injuries without as much energy (87%).
Last edited by plumies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 pm

*smiles* yes you both may join and thank you.

You can be two teachers if you like Clarinet thats perfectly fine with me.

And Exilewing please remember to fill out your character sheet as well.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Finished my character sheet. It's up there in my previous post. ^^

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm

wow, very good Plumbie I like it a lot.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:09 pm

This sounds awesome. If you'll take me, I'll start working on my character right away.
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clarinetchick on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Thank you ^_^ Here are my two characters

Name: Professor Sanura Kakra (meaning "Kitten Woman" in Egyptian)

Student/Teacher: Control Teacher

Powers: Transfiguration/Shape Shifting. She is able to transform into any living thing, plant, animal, and even things on a cellular level.

Bio: Sanura and her twin brother were born with odd powers. They too attended Red Rose academy, but they excelled more than most other students. So when they finished, they were asked to come back to teach. Sanura teaches the students to be able to control their powers through meditative mean, and lots of practice. She is the more gentle and serene of the two twins.

Pic/Discription: Image

Rose Color: GreenImage

How it enhances her powers: The rose is green and represents the color of nature and the wild habitats of animal, and promotes her transfiguration.

2nd Character:
Name: Professor Imenand Kakra (Meaning "The Hidden Twin" in Egyptian)

Student/Teacher: Combat Teacher

Powers: Invisibility/Extreme speed. Imenand has the ability to turn himself invisible and he also has a much quicker reflex and agility than others.

Bio: Imenand and his twin sister were born with these odd powers, and they too attended Red Rose Academy. Excelling more than other students, they were asked to come back and teach future students. Imenand teaches how to use ones powers in combat and to their advantage. He is the stronger and more violent of the two twins.

Pic/Description:Image Just like that except his hair is the same color as Sanura's.

Rose Color: OrangeImage

How it enhances his powers: The orange color represents the color of fire and how quick it burns, promoting his ability to move fast, and allowing him to become invisible.

clarinetchick
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks. I worked hard on it. ^^ I like your character too.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!