Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Rose Academy

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Red Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:14 pm

its okay hon, I understand. I'm the same way and won't be able to get on until 8 after i'm done with school.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Okay. Got my post up after several tries after it didn't let me post it up. XD
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 am

The RP is getting quite interesting.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:39 am

mmmhm very interesting.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 am

Aye aye, it's like reading a really good book! I can't wait to see how it all develops. XD

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 am

uh...Cookie it is still morning time lol. We can't just skip forward towards night time like that. I was confused when I started to read your post...I was like...wait...isn't it still morning? We haven't even gone to class yet lol.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:55 am

Well I presumed since its like the first day back and people were saying about going to dinner.Which you dont do during the day!I edited to the end of my post like almost straight after i posted it.Cause I saw you posted about it being day time, so I thought it was okay for me to say it was turning night time.Il edit it out altogether and change the time if you want.

Edit: I seem to have unconsicously presumed people ment dinner time when they were going to eat.Just say the word and il change some things.(Dunno if il follow you now!Quite easy to see someone in daylight.)
Last edited by DaCookie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:57 am

SilentButterflies wrote:Aye aye, it's like reading a really good book! I can't wait to see how it all develops. XD

Haha someone read my post anyway!
(Double post opps :0 )

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:04 pm

DaCookie wrote:
SilentButterflies wrote:Aye aye, it's like reading a really good book! I can't wait to see how it all develops. XD

Haha someone read my post anyway!
(Double post opps :0 )

Mwaha, you can't hide much from me! :twisted:

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:09 pm

i read both your posts lol. I was really confused at first but I got it now. I shall go read the edited post now

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:31 pm

I only took out some things and put them at the end.Thats all thats changed.I need to know if you want me to take out the parts where I mention night time.Because if were still gonna say its day, I need to edit the post heavily and likely that last quarter of my post wont be in it.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 pm

well I don't want to skip forward to much. I still want it to be daytime outside. I will have to specify what time it is and what we are doing more theroughly next time lol.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Edited.Just read the last paragraph if youve read the post before.But now some of you know my plot with the etchings of the clocks!:(

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Ahh, don't worry. Only me and Karina saw it. There's still everyone else to suprise.. (:

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 pm

I responded to your character awesomeocolypse

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Awesome. I replied as well. I was beginning to worry that being a teacher would leave me wandering the school all by myself. :D
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

alright. I just need to explain something really quick. For those of you who didn't know, just because you have a rose, does not mean you are part of the elite. You have a rose as students to help controle your powers and keep them under check as well as the teachers and the Elite to keep tabs on you. The only elite people are the teachers and the member of the council and only a few number of older students. Just to remind you all. Thank you.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Oh okay then, because in the first post you said that the Rose council are known because they are given a rose when they join. But I understand now. ^^ So are well all in the council, if not, then which one of us are in it? Just a bit confused.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:37 pm

none of the teachers/students are in the council. But the council is part of the elite. and so are the teachers. you only become part of the elite when you have completely mastered your powers and garduate from the school.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh. I see now. Thanks for the help. :)

plumies
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!