Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Rose Academy

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Red Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Nah I dont think il be interested.Il be starting my own RP soon and 1 of the rules will be you must post once a day so I dont think il have time.It will be a murder mystery RP where you have to find out the killer or vampire.I had the idea before but only two people were interested.Im going to modify the idea and post it again.Also I dont really like doing RPs where the chars personalitys and things have already been decided.And so far ive only been involved in vampire RPs and am getting kind of sick of them.Im gonna post the thread today/tomorrow if your interested.If your not interested I still would really like your opinion on the idea when I post it.Cause last time I posted the general idea of the RP and no one really commented on how it could be improved.

Edit: Il pm you the basic idea of it, and some other people.Pm me back a response.

Edit 2:Nah il just make the thread o_0
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 pm

you could PM me the idea if you want, sounds interesting enough so far from what you've said. Or you could give me the link to it and then i'll look it over.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:51 pm

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:12 pm

ok, well I just checked it out and I like it a lot. I'll make a character here in a little bit.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:30 am

gah, where'd all my people go?

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:15 pm

I'm here! XD I'm waiting for someone else to post, otherwise it wouldn't make sense if I went and posted again. *Sniff*

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:57 pm

*pats Silents head* its okay. We have to wait for Awesomeocolpyse to post before cookie can and I posted again.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:09 am

okay Cookie, you can post now lol. Awesomeocolypse has posted.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:18 pm

okay, since it appears that no one is going to post anymore I'm going to redoe the casting call for this. If you still want to be apart of this then post your characters again. Thank you.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Oooo, new people ^^
Would you like us to post our characters here, or are you making a new ooc? x]

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:24 pm

making a new OCC

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Ah And I was gonna post today :S

Well its for the best I guess.Maybe for new thread make a rule that you must post every 2 days?

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:47 pm

i like that rule. Its okay cookie. I think if we have more commited players everything will go a lot better.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Cookie could you post your character again in the new IC Thread?

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Can you send me the character posting thread? This RP sounds great! Srry, but the character'll be the same as my one on Magus.
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!