Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Rose Academy

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Red Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 am

very interesting story and setting, ah but it's closed, was planning to place a 22 year old magic archer as his first year in the academy.

I'll be keeping tabs on the story.
Injuries of the heart is the hardest to heal, for it actually takes time and will to embrace the pain, and be affected by it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zewei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:48 am

If your application was a teacher and it was very good, I wouldnt be surprised if you got in but you should wait for Karina's opinion.BTW sorry to anyone who read my post recently in the RP, I edited it and put a lot more things in it about an hour after I wrote some of it.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 am

Karina I think were waiting on your post in the RP.To decide what happens next.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 am

I'm getting to it lol. My minds drawing a blank at the moment. I'll post in a few.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:40 am

Ok sweet, didn't mean to put any pressure on or anything.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:34 am

its alright. I was going to to do it anyway. And no pressure was given. Oh. I have created a VK roleplay sign up guys so....enjoy lol

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Karina I kinda get the impression that when my character does something or thinks something(Which your characters shouldn't know).Your characters seem to have me figured out almost instantly.Its like when I had the plan to bite you, your vision wasn't clear but you still suspected me, when I say something that is not suspicous and come out as a good person(As in bringing Kestrels suitcase.) but yet I write what my character is thinking, your characters seem psychic/mind readers and are on me straight away.Or maybe im being paranoid.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:07 pm

lol she can read people very easily. It also has something to do with the way she can read the future. If your thinking of something that could change her future or if you were planning on doing something to her she gets this wierd like sixth sence sort of thing going on with her.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Its really annoying though because once she knows, your other 2 characters agree too, and also Kestrel is following suit I think.Thats 4 characters against 1 :(

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:20 pm

I'm sorry :( i'll try and keep it on the downlow for her then. Vampires have a way of manipulating others minds see if you can use that to your advantage. I'll try and keep her mind accupied with other stuff. Oh and made a VK roleplay Sign up.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Ahh, nono. Kestrel likes everyone! (: When she said about the good powers, she didn't mean it as a threat. She honestly meant it like it sounded.. If that makes sense. And right now, she's worried because she thinks she upset your vampire. ^^

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Ah yes but you also said you said emphasis on the word, which implies that there is someone around that is not good.You also said i should be scared, well not i specifically but implying i.Which is a way of subtly threatening someone.But I guess it was unintended.Vampires manipulate minds with there charisma, which was what I was trying to do.Maybe not so well though!Playing the bad guy is far more interesting to me.More things to plot.See I wouldn't mind if you ganged up on me if I knew how strong I was in the RP.Its kinda why at the start before RP started when I thought we were all elites i wanted to know the order of the numbers(As in whos more powerful than who)Because if I cant tell, as I guess that would be godmodding.So I need the thread creator to tell me.Otherwise i assume in my mind that 1 person = 1 person except thread creator is a bit more powerful than everyone else.I presume its not this though?Enlighten me, Karina.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:52 pm

just because I am the thread creater does not mean I am the strongest person. Memebers of the elite are teachers/The Rose Council. And only a select number of students which is actually none of us. Even if we have extremely strong powers that doesnt mean we are elite members. We only become part of the elite when we have either completely mastered our abilites, and graduated. Or have surpassed the learning abilities at the school but still attend and have their powers under controle. None of us besides Professor Nathan is part of the elite.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Aha, well now I'm just damn confused. ^^

Oh no wait... I get what you mean about the emphasis on the good word - That was meant for everyone, not just Rosenthal. Everyone was describing their powers, and explaining that they could be dangerous (if I remember rightly), so she was saying it to everyone for this reason.
And the threat, yeah wasn't meant to be a threat.. I tend to write things, and in my head it means one thing, but then others see it as something else. So if the other thing was meant for everyone, she just meant that she would be scared if they were using their powers for bad things. Yes, thats what I meant. Aha, my bad. I'm not the greatest at explaining things clearly. >.<

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 am

k I think we understand now how we both interpreted it :)

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:04 am

Yes indeedy. *Wipes brow* Honestly, I suck at explaining things. Tires me out, hehe. XD

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh, nevermind. I see it's closed.
Don't take life too seriously,no one makes it out alive anyway.
ImageImage

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Cookie, Rych, or Awesomeocolypse need to post next.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Im kinda waiting for awesome

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:43 pm

k then we'll wait till he gets on and posts. oh and I started a VK roleplay if you want to join in Cookie.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!