Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Guild Crisis: A Fairy Tail Roleplay ( OOC )

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Guild Crisis: A Fairy Tail Roleplay ( OOC )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 pm

I'm waiting for an answer...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lila_Lilac on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 am

I'd like to still keep this Rp alive ( Even though I'm not part of it yet. Soon.) I've a hard time searching for a Fairy Tail guild everywhere. And the ones that I find are dead already. Sigh . . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lila_Lilac
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:43 pm

I want to keep it alive as well...but i guess some ppl lost interest.... =( Aradia hasn't been posting either...
"If you love something let it go... If it comes back, then its yours... If it doesn't... Fuck it... You'll never know! "

Rate my posts honestly and I'll give you a cookie. I promise! :D

CLICK!

&Analissa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:50 pm

School. Sucks. I want it alive too, I seriously need to start posting. xD

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm waiting for someone on the Shadow Gear guild to post...

&Analissa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lila_Lilac on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:41 pm

I'll start posting a soon as I finish with exams X P

Lila_Lilac
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bainshie on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Name: Damian (No last name)
Guild: Oracion Six
Guild Ranking: S-Class.
Persona: Solemn, quiet. A man of very few words. If he does start to speak a lot, something very bad is about to happen. Has absolutely no empathy for others. He isn't cruel to the extent he enjoys inflicting pain, rather he doesn't care.

Background:
((OOC: No idea if creating areas of the world is allowed or not, but might as well try.))

It was called the devils trap, a thin stretch of desert smack bang in the middle of a forest. nobody knew how it was geographically possible for such a landscape to appear. A mere 30 miles deep, a days traveling to go through the middle compared to the five days it took to go around. But go around people did. Many have tried crossing the dessert, adventurers on time critical journeys, armies looking to gain extra time. Not one has made it to the other side. And then there are lights, the sounds at night. The locals avoid the desert at all costs.

And then he walked out. A boy. He couldn't have been more then 12, 13. He just simply walked out of the blistering sands and into the forest wearing rags and bearing scars, collapsing in the closest town. For weeks he said nothing but his name, or what they assumed was his name, 'Damian'. Even when he started speaking, he was mostly quiet, ignoring questions about the desert, seeming to want to forget.

However there was another oddity. It quickly became apparent that Damian wasn't only magically gifted, but could already control the power to a lesser degree. This launched a new flurry of mages and explorers all looking for where this boy came from, leading to yet more missing. However this left the world with what to do with Damian. A small guild took him on, started refining his training.

However he was destined for greater things. A thirst of power drove him onwards, probing deeper into the forbidden magics, quickly showing his talent. And then Mages started dying, coincidentally mages who were in Damians way for power. This led to the attentions of Oracion Six.

Damian is a relatively new member to the guild, with relative being the important word, having joined the dark guild over 15 years ago. Its a strange relationship. Both sides know that Damian sees Oracion Six as a mere stepping stone towards even greater powers, and both sides know they'll get further if they work together. It works, in a strained sort of way. Well, it works for now.

Name Of Your Magic: Soul Magic.
Describe Your Magic: in using the souls of the dead to increase his power. Prefers to use slow curses to disable his opponents so to allow him to harvest them while their souls are still fresh, AKA alive. If he uses the unefficent raw magic it takes the form of purple fire.

Bainshie
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna637 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:35 pm

This is my first RPG on this site! ( Key word being "on this site" )

- Template -

Name: Basil
Guild: Fairy Tail
Guild Ranking: Novice
Persona: Basil is very meek and looks up to all of the mages and one day wishes to be an incredible mage herself. She's shy when meeting new mages, and works very hard to pursue her goal. She doesn't mind doing the dirty work of the guild, and does it very willingly and welll. She's the only current Fairy Tail Novice, and almost is never doing anything other than cleaning. Unfortunately, Basil is very naive and gullible, and is also usually decieved into doing other member's work.
Background: Basil's family was a family of accountants and librarians. A fair family, but when Basil came into the picture, there was lots of squabble. Basil's family was a strict, no-nonsense kind of family, but Basil was very up-beat and wanted to become a mage from a very young age. Her parents never took her seriously and though it was just a phase until she was seven years old, and she STILL wanted to be a mage. Her parents disapproved, and told her no countless times, and got so angry that they didn't let her see her friends, and home-schooled her. At age eight, her parents disowned her. She had driven them to the breaking point with her persistance. Basil had never given up, no matter how many times they hit her. So after seven years of not giving up, Basil finally deserved her dream and became a Fairy Tail Novice.
Appearance: Image

- Magic Template -

Name Of Your Magic: Amplification and Healing
Describe Your Magic: It's rather self-explanitory, but she can amplify power. Both magical and physical. And she can also heal to a certain extent.

Luna637
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby templarknight1234567 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:08 am

Name: Kyle De Vinchie
nickname: the archangel
guild: fairy tail, legion corps(former)
equipment: his magic sword he calls (grand galaxtis) which has the ability to fire through it and increase it's damage which looks kind of like a rapier, and his two repeating clockwork pirate pistols

persona: he seems to be one of the quietest member of fairy tail, he the most reserved, remaining detached from the goings-on of the guild, and emotionally distant to those present. This collected demeanour allows Kyle to remain calm and seemingly emotionless even while his fellow guild members are excited or worried. he’s also shown to care for the well-being of his friends and guild mates. Despite this attitude, he has a "soft spot" for others, and can be quite emotional at times. he has the tendency to try and hit on every woman out there and has seceded every time and gambles nearly every chance he gets, kyle is considered highly religious and hate basicly anyone who is not Zentopian.

Appearance: features are his blue hair and a strange reddish marking under and above his right eye and his right eye is red with black but his left is a normal blue eye, his outfit is a darkish blue coat with red heart like lines on his sleeves and on the sides of his coat and a hood. He has a type of suited armour on the chest from his shirt and wears dark pants with gold lining. He also has a cape over his shoulders that matches his coat in a dark blue design but with a red underside, he also wears a eye patch with the Pergrande imperial emblem an wears a blue and red musketeer like hat with a white feather

history: Kyle is or was the legitimation heir Pergrande Kingdom throne but was frame for some kind of ultimate crime and was exiled out of the kingdom when he was only 5 years old,
he was later raised by Ignatius (the light dragon god) for most of his life until he was 16 and then all the dragons have left leaving him all alone he walked for days on end and by complete accident he found a temple for zentopia and when he went exploring he found on a pedestal one of the most powerful holy weapons out there(grand galaxtis) and when he tried to hold a mark burn into the right side of his face and eye change into a demon like eye. Just as the burning was done a group of what looked like bandits he quickly grabbed his blade in the right hand and use his light dragon god slayer powers in the left and less than 4 minutes the fight was nearly over just as he was about to finsh him out of nowhere some random dude k.o. him and when he awoke to not find himself in a cage but in a nice bed and awoke to a maid bringing him breakfast after he ate he meal a strange looking man came in saying he heard about his fight with his men and asked what was he doing in there he told him his side of the story and the strange man not only told him he was the archbishop of zenotopia but asked him to join the legion corps he accept, at the age of 20 he decide to leave and ask his superior officer if he could retire and travel the world again, He accept on one condition<that he prays at the churches once every week> he accept this as well an left the headquarters and six months later he joined fairy tail.

Magic Template -

Name Of Your Magic: light dragon god slayer magic

Describe Your Magic: it's basicly combining dragon slayer magic+god slayer magic +light magic= one very powerful arsenal of spells but has the downfall is not bronze enough but has incredible speed

templarknight1234567
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!