Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guild Crisis: A Fairy Tail Roleplay ( OOC )

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Guild Crisis: A Fairy Tail Roleplay ( OOC )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Sweetness, Does this mean we could be up and running soon?
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Yupp, Finally!! Lol xD I'm about to post it
"If you love something let it go... If it comes back, then its yours... If it doesn't... Fuck it... You'll never know! "

Rate my posts honestly and I'll give you a cookie. I promise! :D

CLICK!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan_Durham on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Can you put a link here after you post it?

Allan_Durham
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Hurray!!!

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm

IC just Posted^^^

Click!

Hopefully we'll get more members

&Analissa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:01 am

I'd like to reserve a spot is the Last Surviving Magic Council Member still available.

- Template -

Name: Aion (his inner persona or id is called Chaos)

Guild: Magic Council Member

Guild Ranking: Magic Council

Persona:
Aion is a very calm and calculating person with a very strategic mind. He is extremely afraid to become attached to anyone due to his inner persona Chaos. Aion is well versed in martial arts which he studied in order to learn meditative techniques to help him control his emotions. He is fascinated with science, magic, and learning new things. Often disregarding his Council duties in order to further a scientific experiment, learn a new spell, or help investigate to solve a mystery. Out of all the 10 Council members he is the youngest and most nonchalant or uncaring about the pursuit of peace. He proposed that if people wanted to go to war then they should let them and not interfere. The other members brushed his sayings off as the ignorance of youth.
Chaos is an uncontrollable force of nature. He is Aions inner persona with an insationable thirst for blood and destruction. When Aion loses control of his emotions Chaos is able to emerge to the surface. Although he has only surface twice each time he left a wake of destruction and bloodshed.

Background:
Aion is a prodigy of magic. When he was 5 years old he was able to perform magic equal to that of many S-Class guild members and some guild masters. Aion's mother was the guildmaster of a former guild called Saviyor and his father was the guildmaster of a former dark guild called Zakrifice. When he was 6 years old assassins attack his town in order to wipe out the guild Saviyor. His mother and the entire guild was in the town combating the assassins when he saw the corpse of his best friend Helel. Aion was filled with grief and for the first time his mind transformed him into his inner persona Chaos. Chaos emerged and destroyed the entire village and everyone in it. Aion slaughtered all the assassings, his fellow guildmates, the townsfolk, and even his mother. He awoke hours after this to see nothing but a town filled with rubble and dead bodies. His mind was filled with terrible images of Chaos's actions in brief flashbacks to fast for him to understand what had happened. His father heard rumors of what Aion had did and wanted that power in his guild. He came and retrieved Aion and he became a member of the Dark Guild Zakrifice. 4 years later he discovered that his father was responsible for sending the assassins to his town in order to gain the good graces of another Dark Guildmaster. Aion became extremely infuriated and for the second time his inner persona Chaos appeared. Chaos once again destroyed the entire town, guild, and his father. When Aion regained control he could see clearer images of his actions and knew he needed to train to control his emotions to avoid this catastrophe from occuring again. While training in the martial arts he managed to communcate with his alter ego to learn that his inner persona is disgusted with him for not unleashing him more often. Aion was recruited to the council by one of the elder members awho could immediatly see great power within him at the age of 15.

Appearance:
Aion -> http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/bdbviz/?action=view&current=gracia_11.jpg

Chaos -> http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/bdbviz/?action=view&current=ophiel.jpg

- Magic Template -

Name Of Your Magic: Dimensional Reaper

Describe Your Magic:
Aion's magic power has two forms. In its standard form he is capable of telekenises and able to to absorb magic from enemy attacks, nature, life essence around him, and as well as from his own (mana). He can then redirect this magic in the form of any elemental attack and minor teleportation.

When Aion loses control his magic power takes on its second form (the form of his alter ego Chaos). In this state everything within a 360 degree mile radius of Aion is sealed off by a magical indestructable Dimesional Barrier. Chaos unleashes his fury to slaughter everything caught inside the barrier rather it be friend, foe, innocent, even innanimate objects. Aion will remain as Chaos in this state until he regains control of his (sanity), destroys everything in sight, or uses up his power and becomes exhausted. The main power of this form is Chaos' complete control of the dimension. He is able to summon sharp demonic blades and scythes that seem to have a mind of their own and a thirst for blood. Chaos is able to use all of Aions standard powers but never does so do to his firm belief that Aion is a weakling. He also is capable of firing dark and light based magical attacks from any point inside the barrier.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 am

ACCEPTED ! Thank you for taking the Last Council Member Position, Vizcious

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby General_Bunny on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Name:
Mariah Evelyn Spider
Guild:
Trinity Raven
Guild Ranking:
Persona:
Mariah isn't the most good-natured of people, and possesses a sort of dark sense of humor. She can be rather malicious, but she never really intends to hurt others, unless they try to hurt her. But one would be wise to watch their back. But despite this, she's not the sort to ever betray. She has a strong, approaching violent sense of loyalty, and violating someone's trust is like a crime. Mariah Spider is not easily distracted, and doesn't forget easily. It's hard to get a real enthusiasm, and other strong emotions out of her. She has her quirks, such as her love of trying weird and exotic food, usually fish, that some might even find disgusting. And she wears very peculiar clothes, though you would be wise not to laugh at her sense of style. She has imaginary friends, namely Wes and Cockle. Mariah can't draw, and her handwriting is terrible, but her talent would be storytelling... She can make you forget yourself, search your mind for similar sensations as in the story, and lose your grip on the world.
Background:
Mariah's parents were always a little cruel, to stand up to them is probably where Mariah got her ow sense of cruelty and humor, to respond to them. They were harsh on her, and when they died when she was eight, she won't lie to you, it was the best day of her life. And so it was a content, not emotionally disturbed girl that arrived on her aunt's doorstep. The two grew fond of each other, and Mariah's aunt always strong impressed honesty and loyalty on her, through the honesty didn't ever get quite completely through to her. When her aunt died, Mariah felt truly alone, and had no relatives to turn to. Despite the slight lost feeling inside of her, she used her cleverness to make her way in the world, until she was sixteen, and only then did she learn her powers after a certain 'incident'.
Appearance:
Her hair is pale blonde, almost white, usually in a ponytail. It's wavy, almost curly, and reaches down to her waist. Her eyes are a dreamy gray-blue, though they have a slight gleam of malice through her thin eyelashes most of the time. Mariah's eyebrows are light colored, but fairly thick, and not very high up on her forehead. Her nose is long, and sharp looking, and small lips. Her skin is pale brown, which contrast against her hair, and she is well muscled, and her figure is only slightly curvy. Her ears are small, and high up on her head, and she is about 5'5.

- Magic Template -

Name Of Your Magic:
Haunted Memories
Describe Your Magic:
Mariah can summon sensations, and voices from a person's memories, though nothing but very hazy images if any at all. It can be torturous sometimes, so do you trust Mariah as she wields this magic...?

General_Bunny
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:57 pm

ACCEPTED! Mmmkay, I'll get &Analissa to update the list! Haha,I've got to post soon xD

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Are we allowed to have two characters. I wanna create a villian also. If so here is my second sheet.

Name: Isis
Guild: Phantom Lord
Guild Ranking: Guildmaster
Persona: Isis is very vain, manipulating, and self serving. She dislikes combat and hates getting her hands dirty. She normally manipulates others to fight her battles and can usually be found scheming behind the scenes.
Background: Isis is the aunt of Aion and his only living relative. She was once an S – Class member of his mothers guild but was banished for performing unusual experiments on human beings that resulted in death for many of her test subjects. (Alerion and Firion where two of her test subjects that died) When Aion was young she performed many experiments on him which she believes lead to the creation of his alter ego Chaos.
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/8b/Dissidia_Cloud_Of_Darkness.png

Name Of Your Magic: Queen’s Legion
Describe Your Magic: She is capable of summoning otherworldly entities to fight or do her bidding. Due to the two snake like parasites attached to her body she is able to control theses entities with her mind. The parasites make her body incredibly durable and able to withstand many direct attacks. She is even able to detach them and use them as living whips or to spy on enemies. Here is a list of her summons and a list of their abilities.
Gluttoni - these blob swarm like creatures are mindless beast completely under her control. They have no offensive capabilities. Their only skill is that they are able to devour or eat magical attacks. Once they have eaten enough magical attacks they can’t be sent to an enemy and explode with great force. Any physical attack can force them to explode and if they have not devoured any magic their detonation will have no force behind it. She can summon 10,000 of these at a time.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/1c/FF2_Bomb_Artwork.png
Amazons – She is able to summon many skilled warriors that obey her command. These soldiers have no magic powers but are experts in combat. They are all armed with a sword and shield. She is able to summon 100 of these warriors at a time. One of these equals 100 Gluttoni
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.wowinsider.com/media/2009/02/warrior_tier8_female.jpg
Arachnids – These six armed horned demons are skilled warriors that obey her every whim and have the capacity to use magic attacks through their swords. Each sword is infused different elemental attack. (Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Light, and Dark). She is able to summon 10 of these warriors at a time. One of these equals to 10 Amazons
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/20/RW_Gil.jpg
Dracons – These massive creatures are giant dragon like imitations capable of flight that obey her will. They have incredible strength and durability due to their size and breathe poison. She is capable of summoning two of these creatures at a time. One of these equals 5 Arachnids
http://boneislandbooks.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/14851red-dragon.jpg
Lilith – Lilith is a powerful entity she can summon that has a will and mind of her own. She has the ability to fly and power over light which givers here the ability to reflect some attacks and create illusions. She can also bend light and make herself and her surroundings invisible for a brief period of time. She has a large quad bladed scythe which she is able to use light based attacks with. She has no power at night. Her personality is that of order. She seeks to purify all things corrupt.
http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/wayuki_warrior_of_light.gif
Beelzebub – Beelzebub is a powerful entity she can summon with a mind of his own. He has the ability to ensnare enemies to the ground and power over darkness which gives him the ability to reanimate dead corpses. He can also bend shadows and make himself and his surroundings cloaked for a brief period of time. He has a large single blade scythe that he is able to use darkness based attacks with. He has no power during the day. His personality is that of corruption. He seeds to destroy everything pure.
http://www.totalwallpapers.com/fantasy/wallpapers/dark-warrior.jpg
Final Form – By fusing with either Beelzebub or Lilith she can transform into her Final Form. In this form she has total control over Lilith and Beelzebub’s power no matter what time of the day it is. In this form her powers are greatly increased and she can summon three new powerful entities.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/4a/Dissidia_Ultimecia.png
Alerion Knight – Is a summon that can only be accomplished when Isis is in her final form. The Alerion Knight is the soul of an extremely powerful ancient warrior that has control over water and wind base magical attacks. Both Alerion and Firion can be summoned at the same time and are completely obedient to Isis as long as she is in her final form. If she loses her final form while they are summoned she loses her control over them and they will try to kill her.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/7/71/DissidiaExdeathArtwork.PNG
Firion Knight - Is a summon that can only be accomplished when Isis is in her final form. The Firion Knight is the soul of an extremely powerful ancient warrior that has control over water and wind base magical attacks. Both Alerion and Firion can be summoned at the same time and are completely obedient to Isis as long as she is in her final form. If she loses her final form while they are summoned she loses her control over them and they will try to kill her.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/9/95/Dissidia_Garland.png
Ultimate Summon –No one has ever seen her ultimate summon or even heard its name. She can only summon it when she is in her final form and she loses her power and reverts back to her normal form. While this summon is active Isis is incapable of performing any magic at all. She even loses the power of her parasites and with them her durability. The vast amount of power it takes to summon it severely depletes her energy and leaves her very exhausted.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Name: Desp

Guild: Trinity Raven

Guild Ranking: S-Class

Persona: He doesn't really care for his own life and let's it go into akward situations. He isn't loyal, but no to say he's a backstabber. To him,there are rules and does things at his leisure. A bit of a sadist.

Background: Born on an island infested by pirates and other violent people, the village was constantly under attack and guilds avoiding the place. To defend himself after the village was razed again and nearly eveyone killed, he studied the art of necromancy and as the pirates looked for survivors, the encountered shambling zombies who ate their brains! Just kidding, turned them into another mindless slave. He managed to cover it up and found loop holes in the rules surrounding necromancy and joined Trinity Raven.

Appearance: A seemingly normal person except for the sword he carriers and a bloody rune on his back concerning the ritual he undertook for the art of necromancy. He also has red eyes for no reason.

- Magic Template -

Name Of Your Magic: Dark Necromancy

Describe Your Magic: Well it explains itself. He as making a contract with some being, is allowed to raise the dead as long as their not too decayed for his own use. He can even use freshly slain corpses to bodies from 4 years ago covered by silt and such. This also applies with animals. his sword makes it easier and it also can steal someone's soul and add it to the sword or lock it somewhere for the own users enjoyment. He depends on overwhelming the enemy with corpses and bombarding them with the few spells he knows. He can ressurect mages with their powers, but not at a peak. Say he killed a super powerful mage and ressuercts he or she. only 60% of the power would come back and possibly less.
Last edited by Comrade Vacilli on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Accepted ! As I mentioned before I'm going to ask &Analissa to update the list.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:15 pm

UPDATED !!

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 am

That is a beautiful collection of Final Fantasy characters you got there Vizcious

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3rdMoon on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Name: Erin Laironn

Guild: Blue Pegasus

Guild Ranking: S-rank

Persona: Erin is a intelligent young woman, who knows what she’s aiming at. She has a way of convincing people and predicting people’s moves. It’s not her magic, but her intuition and her observation skills. All in all, she is a friendly one. Erin always thinks about what others might feel or think, before she speaks. She avoids offending anyone and doesn’t see a need for fighting, but can’t help teasing others from time to time.

There are still many secrets about the sly female, that can only be discovered by her most close ones… (Well, I’m not gonna put it all down here.. .what fun would that be? >.>)

Background: Erin was born as a member of a prestigious family and was cherished by all. She learned so much while growing up that her parent's absence didn't even bother her through her first years. There was always someone there to take after her. Always someone to follow her and keep her safe. Even if the girl didn't want to, she started feeling imprisoned... and most of all, she began to dislike the fact, she dragged others along even if she only went for a walk...

The young rich girl had started dreaming about adventures outside her town. She had so much planned for her future and she feared she might not have enough time. It seemed as she had so much to do... So one day, when she had just turned 13, she packed her bags and left.

For the first few weeks, she wondered from city to city while exploring relics and learning about the traditions of others. She didn't even need that much money. The girl earned by singing to others. It seemed as if her voice had a tone which left none uninterested. And once while singing, she was spotted by a woman named Elsana-a syren. That woman took Erin as her pupil and thought her everything. She became to be Erin's best friend and the one person, she could call 'family', since Erin herself hadn't spent much time with her parents...

After a year Erin's and her mentor's ways parted and she went off to find a guild. Now as a trained wizard the now 14-year old girl had nothing to gain by traveling around the world. To her a life of a guild wizard seemed so much better. So it happened that Erin came to the Blue Pegasus. She joined and can't say she regretted it. It has been great at that guild...

Ever since she became 16, she has gotten her bills paid by her family. Turned out they were worried after all. Their reputation would've been at stake if Erin had never shown up. They could now mask it by paying her bills and giving out word, they're supporting her in her life... Aren't her parents the nicest? Anyway, means, she has way more money for herself and a nice condo.

Appearance: Erin is a Purple haired and golden eyed girl with a pretty nice bony structure. She has a huge wardrobe, but never dresses childishly... more like, most of her clothes are classical or something that would make her look like an alternative musician.. in an elegant way(can't really explain it, but you get the drift).

Oh and I did a 2min sketch of her! Yay! Black 'n white, since it's done with a mecha pencil. :) :)

- Magic Template -

Name Of Your Magic: Syren

Describe Your Magic: Erin holds the ability to control others by singing. It doesn't even matter if her targets are men or women. She sings a melody (mostly without words)which spreads out and gives her target a pleasant feel of the music and they don't really realize that Erin is taking control. The female wizard has the ability to hypnotize others with her music, controlling their movements, putting them to sleep and even think they feel love(that only works on males). Her power only works while she is singing/humming and a small period after that, seeing how long the magic stays in the atmosphere around.

3rdMoon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Accepted :D, I'll let &Analissa update the list later. Feel free to post in the IC!

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lila_Lilac on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Hey, can I reserve the Guild Master position of Grimoire Hearts for my character? If not that's fine but if yes that would be really awesome thanks! I'll post up my profile after I get back from my exams LOL X )

Lila_Lilac
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 am

This is dead. I think. MY necromancer is going to kill himself and doing something crazy if no one posts in teh next 5 days.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 am

I agree.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:13 pm

I'll post... =P I couldn't post because i've been busy. =( Sorry. Hopefully people would still keep the rp going after I post .

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!